• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's Sun and Moon Breeding/RNG Grounds (Flawless Ball Bred HA Pokémon and Ditto's!)

MajesticPrince

Trainer Name: MajesticPrince
Interested in: Litten
IV Spread: No preference
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze
PokéBall: PokéBall
EggMoves: Crunch
Nickname: --

Offer: Cyndaquil
IV Spread: Unknown
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Blaze
PokéBall: BeastBall
EggMoves: Double Kick

Friend Code: [5343-8378-7494]
In Game Name: [Dats]
Timezone GMT: [GMT -06]

icewolf741

Lucario Trainer
Trainer Name: icewolf741
Interested in: Rockruff
IV Spread: any
Nature: any
Ability: any
PokéBall: level
EggMoves: any
Nickname:

Offer: rockruff
IV Spread: random
Nature:
Ability: vital spirit
PokéBall: Moon
EggMoves: na

Friend Code: 5429-9902-2559
In Game Name: Taichi
Timezone GMT: gmt -6

(I know you prefer high iv pokemon, but i don't have the tools to begin iv breeding, and i really just want to collect apricorn ball pokemon)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Majesticprince: Hmm, I don't find Beast Ball very fitting for Cyndaquil I'm afraid, sorry.
@icewolf741: Order and offer accepted and ready for trade!

Last edited:
Trainer Name: Shadowolf104
Interested in: Rockruff
IV Spread: [Desired Spread:31-31-31-XX-31-31
Ability: Vital Spirit
PokéBall: Level Ball
EggMoves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch
Nickname: Baskerville

Offer:
IV Spread:
Ability:
PokéBall:]
EggMoves:
Item: Life orb

Friend Code: 0645-6287-8323
In Game Name: Joshua
Timezone GMT: I don't know my time zone in GMT, I'm EST in the U.S, & it's 2:22 AM here at posting

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Shadowolf104: Order and offer accepted, will be ready for trade in a short while!

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Trainer Name: Xatuish
Interested in: Drampa
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Berserk
PokéBall: Dive Ball (unless there happens to be an update featuring the Beast Ball)
EggMoves: Hurricane
Nickname: [none]

Offer: Tododile
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Gender: Male/Female (depends on what you need for that same species random pokeball thingie you mentioned)
Ability: Torrent (Default Ability)
PokéBall: Beast Ball
EggMoves: Ice Punch/Dragon Dance/Aqua Jet/Metal Claw

Friend Code: 3926-5853-1176
In Game Name: Ishii
Timezone GMT: GMT -8 (PST)

Just, ya know, in preparation for Beast Ball Feraligators with Sheer Force in January.

I don't know how long this project will take, since I don't have a Destiny Knot and my only "competitively viable pokemon" are a Wimpod I got over Wonder Trade and Ultra Beasts (to get the BP needed for the Destiny Knot), and besides that I've yet to get 4-6 Iv Dittos. It might only take a day, maybe one or two extra, I don't know. But this is my offer.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Update:
It's a bit empty now, but I added the Alola Forms and added Vulpix which I bred myself today. I got lucky and also hatched a shiny! I also added a bunch of Alola Pokemon that you can now request. In case anyone has spare Ice Stones, I'm looking for those to evolve my Vulpixes and accept them as offers (temporary).

Trainer Name: Shadowolf104
Interested in: Mimikyu
IV Spread: [Desired Spread:31-31-31-XX-31-31
Ability: Disguise
PokéBall: either the Luxury ball, or the Pink one there, surprise me
EggMoves: Destiny Bond
Nickname: CharlieBrown

Offer:
IV Spread:
Ability:
PokéBall:]
EggMoves:
Item: I saw the price was moved up to 68, so i have 3 offers:

1. Expert Belt/Terrain extender/soothe bell/quick claw/power herb/magmarizer + rare candy
2. any combination of the above equalling or exceeding 136 bp for the mimikyu+passimian
3. Tell me what you were hoping for, and I can get it (it may take me a little while)

If #2 let me know if i should update this post, or make a new post for the Passimian.

Friend Code: 0645-6287-8323
In Game Name: Joshua
Timezone GMT: I don't know my time zone in GMT, I'm EST in the U.S

ForgottenEons

Shiny Hunter
Hey! Let me know if this sounds alright with you, thanks. Also, I know the nature for Jangmo-o might seem odd, but Modest was the nature I decided on after reading on Smogon for a bit. If you would rather have a different nature, I can work that out.

Trainer Name: ForgottenEons
Interested in: Alolan Vulpix
IV Spread: 31-XX-31-31-31-31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Snow Warning
PokéBall: Dive Ball
EggMoves: Preferably all four, but just Encore is fine.
Nickname: [none]

Offer: Jangmo-o
Ability: Soundproof
PokéBall: Luxury Ball
EggMoves: [none]

Friend Code: 1392-6742-4442
In Game Name: Conner
Timezone GMT: EST (GMT +5)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Xatuish: I just started hunting today, but that gives some hope!
@Shadowolf: I'm mainly looking for Choice Items, Leftovers and Life Orb at the moment, Rocky Helmet is also welcome though. BP's should be 64 btw, I'll get that fixed. Out of the items you offered, Expert Belt and Power Herb seem okay, though I'd prefer the beforementioned items. Just let me know what you'd like to offer :)
@ForgottenEons: Order and Offer accepted, probably done in a few hours!

lisaxxldragon

Hey! I'd like to offer a choice scarf in exchange for:
Trainer Name: [lisaxxldragon]
Interested in: [Cutiefly]
IV Spread: [Desired Spread: Missing attack but knowing hp ground]
Nature: [Desired Nature is timid]
Ability: [Desired Ability is shield dust]
PokéBall: [Desired PokéBall is ultra ball]
EggMoves: [Desired moves are moonblast and hp ground]
Nickname: [Desired Nickname is Honeymoon]

FC: 2664 2300 4001
Ign: Lisa
Timezone: gmt+1
Thank you! ^^

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@lisaxxldragon: Since I have both parents now and since HP Ground attack IV's don't matter Cutiefly price has been reduced to a value of '1'. Pokemon cost 64BP however, so if you'd throw in a 16BP item we have a deal ;D

RedGyarados1

Trainer Name: RedGyarados1
Interested in: Grubbin
Ability: N/A
PokéBall: Net Ball
EggMoves: Mud Shot
Nickname: none

Offer: Mudbray
IV Spread: 31-31-31-XX-31-31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Stamina
PokéBall: Level Ball
EggMoves: Close Combat

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Well, I'd prefer a Flame Orb! They're quite easy to farm at the Battle Tree if you're there yet :)

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Good luck with the new shop, I plan on making a comeback once I can get access to the IV Judge and DK.

Love that more Apricorn Ball combinations are now available. Hate that there is only 1 of each per game. Sadly can't bring myself to use mine b/c of that.

If you want I'll keep you updated on any new 5IV 4EM Matching Ball Pokes I decide to do.

My first project will be:

Cubone | Adamant | Lightning Rod | Belly Drum, Perish Song, Chip Away, Screech | Heavy Ball/Moon Ball/Beast Ball

Wish I could do Double Kick/Detect but that is bank only, at least they are all situational. The latter 2 EMs are not set but those seem the most useful under the assumption tutors return to make the situational Iron Head not worth it.

Let me know if you want one. Been testing it on Showdown and it's amazing in how many relevant mons it outright stops due to its typing. It's my favorite new Pokemon and has now jumped to my 2nd favorite of all Pokemon so Im gonna MM for a shiny as well. Luckily my Beast Ball female one is foreign.

I have Beast Ball but don't know if Moon/Heavy Ball looks better for the Shiny or not. Still deciding but opinions are welcome if you have a preference.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Howdy BlueDryBones, good to see you around! I'm interested in such a Cubone yeah! The ball for the shiny is kinda hard to decide, I wouldn't go for Beast Ball, but the other two seem good. I'd also consider Dusk. If I had to choose, I'd probably go for Moon Ball since I really like the ball.

Good luck with breeding it and I'll hear from you once you've done so ;D