• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's Sun and Moon Breeding/RNG Grounds (Flawless Ball Bred HA Pokémon and Ditto's!)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Manly Doredia: Oh I see! In that case, order and offer accepted - probably done tonight!
@Mega Typhlosion: Oranguru is available, in two different balls. You might want to refresh your page :). I don't think I'll have a Petilil available anywhere soon. You can offer Torkoal for a credit yes :)

Last edited:

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
which 4 Iv's are you looking for? i bred like 4 boxes of mimikyu so i should have one

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@juffate: I am looking for all and any Alola Pokemon that I do not own yet, including Alola Kanto Forms. This implies a perfect bred Pokemon with a beneficial nature, 5IV's, a matching Pokeball, the correct ability and if necessary eggmoves. I am fine with either gender. Aside from this I also accept old Pokemon with new abilities such as Wingull and Torkoal, or old Pokemon in new balls such as Beast Ball or the Apricorn Balls. Feel free to make an offer and don't be shy, most things can be discussed! One Pokemon trades for one Pokemon, do mind that broken gender Pokemon and Hidden Power breeds may cost more.

I am also accepting Lucky Eggs, most battle items, Eviolite and other competitively usable items, feel free to offer them, 64BP for one Pokemon (always ask which item I want first though)!

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
Hey there, I am desperate for a HA Vulpix ( Alolan form ) there's no need for it to be in any special ball or IVs as I just need the HA to breed myself. I can offer a 5IV Adamant Bounsweet, a life orb or leftovers.

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
that didn't really answer my question but whatever... I've got a Mimikyu thats got 31 IV's in HP, atk, def, and sp.def. would u accept that one?

Mega Typhlosion

@Mega Typhlosion: Oranguru is available, in two different balls. You might want to refresh your page :). I don't think I'll have a Petilil available anywhere soon. You can offer Torkoal for a credit yes :)

Oh you're right. I guess the page didn't fully load on my mobile.
I was looking for a 0 Speed variant anyway so I will offer Torkoal for a credit and then decide how to use it.
Is it okay if we trade Monday? I'm in London for the International so I may not have internet on the console until then.

And I forgot this on my previous post, sorry.

Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870
In Game Name: Pyreon
Timezone GMT: GMT+0 (Lisbon, London)

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Sawsbuck: Life Orb will do! I can trade anytime today :)
@Juffate: Your offer doesn't contain the information I require to decide whether it interests me or not. Please read through the communication and rules before making an offer, and use the format so I know the details. The only difference between 4V and 5V is that you will receive a 4V for a 4V and a 5V for a 5V.
@Mega Typhlosion: Sure, monday seems good!

Last edited:

Sudoku

~Apriball Collector~
Hey i updated my previous post, its pretty pitiful so i understand if you arent interested xD however i did hatch a female salandit last night. I dont have my ds right noe to check her ivs though.

Sudoku

~Apriball Collector~
@Sudoku: I'm interested in the Salandit, which of your orders do you want most?
The Cubone :) I'm more than willing to trade you more than one of them, because they are quite terrible lol. Let me know! I have classes for about the next 3 hours. I'll be free any time after that!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Sudoku: Allrighty, will breed it tonight. Of course i'm always happy to receive the others too, but that's really up to you :)

Sudoku

~Apriball Collector~
I'll give you a pair of salandits with decent IV's. Send me a VM when you are ready! :)

REMARCABLE

Interested in a Beast Ball Beldum, IVs and nature do not matter.

Are you looking for any items in particular? Any items really.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Remarcable: Eviolite, Lucky Egg and a lot of the Battle Items such as Leftovers, Focus Sash, the Choices, Life Orb, Assault Vest and some more.

REMARCABLE

@Remarcable: Eviolite, Lucky Egg and a lot of the Battle Items such as Leftovers, Focus Sash, the Choices, Life Orb, Assault Vest and some more.

I'll give ya an eviolite and a Lucky Egg
And like I said it could be 0IV with a Modest nature for all I care, I'd just like one in a Beast Ball

Trainer Name: Shadowolf104
Interested in: Popplio
IV Spread: [Desired Spread:31-XX-31-31-31-31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Torrent
PokéBall: Any
EggMoves: Parish Song
Nickname: BoboTheClown

Offer:
IV Spread:
Ability:
PokéBall:]
EggMoves:
Item: I have 64 BP, so just tell me what to buy and it's yours

Friend Code: 0645-6287-8323
In Game Name: Joshua
Timezone GMT: I don't know my time zone in GMT, I'm EST in the U.S

Last edited:

nikotama

Name: Shandy

5 IV Fomantis with Hidden Ability Contrary in Love Balls, let me know how you want them yield, gender and nature-wise and I'll see how what I can do.
In exchange I'd like a 4-5 IV Female Jangmo-o with HA.