• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's Sun and Moon Breeding/RNG Grounds (Flawless Ball Bred HA Pokémon and Ditto's!)

Trainer Name:[masters]mysterion

Interested in: cubone
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: adamant
Ability: lightning rod
PokéBall: moonball
EggMoves: perish song/endure/belly drum/iron head
Nickname: non

Interested in: oranguru
IV Spread: spread for hp ground
Nature: bold
Ability: inner focus
PokéBall: moonball
EggMoves: hp ground
Nickname: non

Offer: Mimikyu
IV Spread: Offered IV Spread 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: jolly
Ability: disguise
PokéBall: duskball
EggMoves: -

Offer: Mareanie
IV Spread: Offered IV Spread 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: bold
Ability: regenerator
PokéBall: beastball
EggMoves: haze

Friend Code: 4313-1024-9566
In Game Name: Erza scarlet
Timezone GMT: GMT +1

If the oranguru should cost more due to the hp I could also give a bp item on top.

dstenshi

Shokotan
Trainer Name: [Sylph]
Interested in: [Dewpider]
IV Spread: [Desired Spread: 31-0-31-0-31-31]
Nature: [Bold]
Ability: [Water Bubble]
PokéBall: [MoonBall]
EggMoves: [Desired Power Split / Stockpile]
Nickname: [Desired Nickname]

Offer: [Dewpider]
IV Spread: [Offered IV Spread 31-31-31-XX-31-31]
Nature: [Jolly]
Ability: [Water Bubble]
PokéBall: [Moon Ball]
EggMoves: [Stockpile/ PowerSplit / Aurora Beam / Spit Up]

I figured if any1 could make it, it'd be you xD, Let me know what it costs etc before anythign is done xD

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Master Mysterion: Hidden Power, multiplies the price by 2, making your total order cost 3 credits. If you throw in 64BP, your order can be accepted :)
@Dtenshi: I don't breed requests for 6IV, sorry, 5IV is the maximum amount I breed for. (Also note that I do not have Moon Ball Dewpider and that Power Split is currently unavailable as an egg move on Dewpider)

raymart92

hi zold id like your togedemaru ironbarb 5iv impish for my life orb+heavyball I can trade now

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Zold, remember when you were asking for Ice Stones when you first got your Shiny Alolan Vulpix?

I'm not anywhere near done with Togepi, but I'll ask in advance, do you want more?

I swear, I've been sending my pokemon on Interesting Item hunts (which is to say, all items from all the treasure hunts) for a while now, but even then I somehow am up to 8 Ice Stones when really I only need like... 2. I won't ask you to take them as "credit" or anything, just if you want them at all. I'll offer them up on the Items/Pokerus thread otherwise.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Xatuish: Thanks for asking! Once I got my Poke Polago going I also got tons of them, heh. So I'm good and don't need any more :).

Raymond - king of ducks

Mister Zold.
I'd like to use a few IV bred pokémon for my first playthrough of Moon so I don't end up boxing my team as soon as the game gets pokébank support- At the moment I haven't started the game and everything I have for trade is on my OR version. I have several IV bred (5 perfect stats) pokémon and several event pokémon such as SPR2012 Reshiram for trade- Would you be willing to provide me with 3-4 IV bred, unhatched pokémon in Moon in exchange for IV bred/event pokémon in ORAS?

Events:
WIN2013 Keldeo
Plasma Genesect
2012MAY Darkrai
SPR2012 Reshiram
FEB2012 Mewtwo
WIN2011 Suicune
WIN2011 Raikou

IV Bred:
Brave Honedge 31/31/31/?/31/0
Jolly DWF Zangoose 31/31/31/?/31/31
Adamant DWF Zangoose 31/31/31/?/31/31
Adamant Aron 31/31/31/?/31/31 (Rock smash egg move)
Shiny Timid Glaceon 31/?/31/31/31/31 (Obtained in B/W through RNG abuse)

(I'd be willing to trade all of those together for the 3-4 pokémon I'm after.)

Last edited:

dstenshi

Shokotan
I figured you could get it from the Moonball Dewpider I was sending over xD Unfortunately I don't know if it is still considered ok after breeding it... but I have a lot of Dewpiders I bred with Power Split and the other 3 EM's listed, I didn't realize someone down the line of the Dewpider must have gotten it through unsavory means...

and I Could easily change the request to 31-0-31-0-31-##, if so what would it be price wise?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@dtenshi: Well, note that I cannot trade/offer/breed Dewpiders with Power Split due to the following rule: "2. Do not ask for/offer hacked Pokemon or Items. This includes "fan events." In short, it is against the Serebii rules to offer or trade such Pokemon while using their message board.

Once Pokebank comes out I'd be happy to breed such a Dewpider for you for a total cost of 1 credit. So with a bit of luck, just one week of patience!

@Raymond: I do not accept events, please list the Pokeballs for the IV-bred Pokemon you offered. Also note that gen 7 introduces hyper training, which allows you to maximize the IV's of any level 100 Pokemon. As long as you get the Ability/Nature/Egg Moves right, you can use any storymon competitively. Which Pokemon are you after by the way?

Connor™

Showstopper
Trainer Name: Connor
Interested in: Credit

Offer: Dhelmise
IV Spread: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Steelworker
PokéBall: Lure Ball
EggMoves: N/A due to Genderless

Raymond - king of ducks

Which Pokemon are you after by the way?

Was after an Adamant Cubone (Moon Ball, Lightning rod) / Timid Alolan Vupix (Female, Moonblast,Snow Warning, Dive Ball) / Jolly Mimikyu (Premier Ball). That's great news for me about the hyper training; I can relax now.
Brave Honedge 31/31/31/?/31/0 - Dusk Ball
Jolly DWF Zangoose 31/31/31/?/31/31 - Premier Ball
Adamant DWF Zangoose 31/31/31/?/31/31 - Premier Ball
Adamant Aron 31/31/31/?/31/31 (Rock smash egg move) - Dive Ball
Shiny Timid Glaceon 31/?/31/31/31/31 (Obtained in B/W through RNG abuse) - Pokéball

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Raymond: Ah I already have most of the things you offered in my bank. I do also accept story items such as the Apricorn Balls, Eviolite and Lucky Egg though.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Trainer Name: xYachu
Interested in: Vanillite
IV Spread: IVs can be random for me
Nature: Modest
Ability: Snow Cloak
PokéBall: Dive Ball
EggMoves: Iron Defense/Autotomiza/Ice Shard
Nickname: None

Offer: Marill or Popplio or Solosis (Either one that you find interesting)
IV Spread:
Marill : 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Popplio : 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Solosis : 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Marill : Female
Solosis : Female
Nature:
Marill : Adamant
Popplio : Modest
Solosis : Modest/Bold
Ability:
Marill : Huge Power
Popplio : Torrent
Solosis : Overcoat/Magic guard
PokéBall:
Marill : Love ball
Popplio : Pokeball
Solosis : Moon ball
EggMoves:
Marill : Aqua jet/Belly Drum
Solosis : Acid Armor
Popplio : Perish Song/Amnesia/Aqua Ring

Friend Code: 4614 - 0610 -4174
In Game Name: Yachi
Timezone GMT -> UTC : UTC + 1

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@xYachu: I am interested in your Solosis, will breed your request tonight or tommorow!

beiroot

Name: beiroot

Interested in: Minior-Green
Ability: Shields Down
PokeBall: Friend
EggMoves: NA

Offer: Sandile
Ability: Intimidate