• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's Sun and Moon Breeding/RNG Grounds (Flawless Ball Bred HA Pokémon and Ditto's!)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@danoobna: Sorry for the late reply, I'll get to checking my bank today to see what interests me!

Interested in:
Safari Ball Rattata
Heal Ball Vulpix
Timer Ball Kangaskhan
DBHA Carvanha
Heavy Ball Relicanth
Fast Ball Yungoos (Most interested in this one)
Friend Ball Riolu
Net Ball Spinarak

Last edited:

Spontaneite

Shiny Hunter
Trainer Name: Spontaneite
Interested in: Tyrunt
IV Spread: [Desired Spread: 31-31-31-XX-31-31]
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sturdy
PokéBall: N/A
EggMoves: N/A
Nickname: N/A
Generation: Gen 7
Move Tutor/TM's: N/A

Offer: Eviolite [Item], or alternatively Lucky Egg
IV Spread: x
Nature: x
Ability: x
PokéBall: x
EggMoves: x

Friend Code: 1693-3061-1335
In Game Name: Leeny
Timezone GMT: 0

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
Trainer Name: Doomdour
Interested in: Credit

Offer: Passimian
IV Spread: 31-31-31-XX-31-31
Ability: Receiver
PokéBall: Timer
EggMoves:
Friend Code: 4656-7437-7536
In Game Name: Benny
Timezone GMT: -8

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Trainer Name: Sceptile Leaf Blade
Interested in: Zigzagoon
IV Spread: 31-31-31-XX-31-31
Ability: Gluttony
PokéBall: No preference
EggMoves: Simple Beam / Extreme Speed
Nickname: Zigzagoon
Move Tutor/TM's: None

Offer: Petilil
IV Spread: 31-XX-31-31-31-31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
PokéBall: Great Ball
EggMoves: None

Friend Code: 2294-8555-5533
In Game Name: Alice
Timezone GMT: GMT + 1

Specifics: I have two Petilil with the above specification, I can trade both for the Zigzagoon.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Sceptile Leaf Blade: I'm not particularly interested in the Petilil as I don't find the ball quite matching. Do you perhaps have some other interesting bred Pokemon? If not, then I can breed the Zigzagoon anyway if its something you're after in particular. Hopefully we can work something out.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I'll have to breed it first but I could offer this one. I'll have to breed it regardless for myself:

Offer: Munna
IV Spread: 31-XX-31-31-31-0
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Telepathy
PokéBall: Dream Ball
EggMoves: Baton Pass

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Sceptile Leaf Blade: I already have Dream Ball Munna. Do you perhaps have a list where I could look into your collection.
@xdiegaox: Order and offer accepted, I'll probably have it completed by Sunday!

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
No I don't have a list I'm afraid. Judging from your opening post I think you already have most things I have. I can't see the Hoenn pokémon clearly, the image is a bit too blurry, but I do have Lure Ball Carvanha with Speed Boost. I'd have to breed it for IVs but I do have it. I also have Dusk Ball Larvitar with Egg moves Dragon Dance, Curse, Assurance, and Stealth Rock, I'm not sure if you'd consider that a fitting ball.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Sceptile Leaf Blade: Carvanha in Lure Ball sounds good :). Unfortunately apparently Serebii.net no longer displays newly uploaded images in full size if they exceed the max. Older links seem to work fine though. I'll have your request ready by Monday.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Hi! So I was breeding a flipping impossible pain in the neck called Magby with a 29 HP IV for Little Cup (so Belly Drum activates Berry Juice or whatever) and ended up with an extra, though unfortunately it didn't get its hidden ability. Was wondering if you wanted it? (if not, no big deal)

Trainer Name: Scherzando
Interested in: Yungoos
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Nature: Brave
Ability: Adaptability
PokéBall: Level Ball
EggMoves: any
Nickname: none
Move Tutor/TM's: none

Offer: Magby
IV Spread: 29/31/31/xx/31/31
Ability: Flame Body
PokéBall: Fast Ball
EggMoves: Belly Drum/Fire Punch/Thunder Punch/Mach Punch

Friend Code: 1306-6720-7342
In Game Name: Zeki
Timezone: PST, GMT -8

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Scherzando: I can use it for breeding one with HA, since it's male, so I'm interested. Order and offer accepted and probably done by Tuesday.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
@Scherzando: I can use it for breeding one with HA, since it's male, so I'm interested. Order and offer accepted and probably done by Tuesday.

Okay! Since you're going to use it for breeding, I could give you the male parent Magmar with that exact spread and ability to save you some leveling. I don't mind giving that up.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
@Sceptile Leaf Blade: Carvanha in Lure Ball sounds good :). Unfortunately apparently Serebii.net no longer displays newly uploaded images in full size if they exceed the max. Older links seem to work fine though. I'll have your request ready by Monday.

Okay. I've got the Carvanha ready now. 5IVs, Jolly, Speed Boost, Psychic Fangs egg move, and Lure Ball. What time do you think you'll have the Zigzagoon ready?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Leaf Blade Sceptile: Zigzagoon is already bred ;). PM me (preferably on Discord) when you'd like to trade.

And in that regard, all above orders have been bred and are ready for pickup.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Now that the forum accepts the image type I use again, I'll be updating this thread more frequently. Next weekend I will be adding a RNG section for Ditto's. This means players can request Flawelss Ditto's, HP Ditto's and Nature Ditto's from the shop. None of these Ditto's will be cloned, but they will be obtained by abusing RNG.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
http://i66.*******.com/24zg8dg.jpg
A new section has been added to my shop, the RNG-section! Starting now, I will accept RNG-request for Ditto's. I can catch Flawless, Hidden Power, Natured and Specific IV-spread Ditto's on your request. More variations (foreign etc) will be added in the future!

Pricings:
- RNG'd Flawless Ditto's have a standard price of 2 credits.
- Hidden Power Ditto's have a standard price of 3 credits.
- A specific nature on a Ditto multiplies the price by 2.

Last edited: