• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's Sword and Shield Breeding Grounds (IV-bred Pokémon)

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
FINALLY I knew building up those credits would help out one day!
Er... would you happen to be able to list all the Fast Ball pokemon you have? I'm still having a hard time building up that collection, and of course a few of the ones I see you have in past gens are mons who can't transfer up (yet)...

Figure this might be of interest to you, I've currently got a few plans for some past games:
  • Platinum: Catch all the pokemon I can from the Great Marsh
  • Soulsilver: Catch all the pokemon I can in Apriballs, as well as the Safari Zone
  • Sun and Ultra Moon: Catch every pokemon who can transfer up to Sw/Sh in Beast Balls, as well as finally use my Apriballs (I have a minimum of 3 of each ball). Currently I have completed Melemele Island.
I still need to actually complete Platinum and SS, which is all the harder because I started Nuzlockes in them and I'm too stubborn to just stop the Nuzlockes, but I'm at least remembering to do my Apricorn rounds in SS when possible... BUT ANYWAY, if you have any special requests for pokemon in those games, I'd be willing to go out of my way to catch them for you. I do have a few plans for my Gen 7 apriballs already, but not enough that I can't save a few for you.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Xenomata: That's some awesome goals you have set there! Good luck with all these and I love Nuzlockes! :D. Below you'll find my list of Fast Ball mon, including mons that can't be transfered. I haven't got any project at the top of my head for which I still need a SS mon, but should I think of any I will let you know!

Fast Ball
Weedle
Pidgey
Rattata
Sandshrew
Pichu
Vulpix
Paras
Geodude (A)
Growlithe
Ponyta
Krabby
Voltorb
Staryu
Dratini
Ledyba
Sudowoodo
Shuckle
Remoraid
Stantler
Zigzagoon
Plusle
Numel
Kricketot
Buizel
Riolu
Minior-O
Togedemaru
Dhelmise

11jk1992

ShinyUmbreon11
If you have any milotic (or feebas with prism scale) which knows haze I've bred timid HA alolan vulpix with freeze dry and moon blast egg moves and in dream balls if you're interested. Would even throw in a master ball.

Last edited:

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Hi, Sir Zold, what would you like for a 5IV dittos?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Lt. Blue: Ditto's go for the price of 2 credits/Pokémon. In terms of what I need atm, I´m mostly after Yamask-G in a Timer Ball and Blipbug in a Quick Ball. Both of course bred with perfect IV and HA (if it applies).

Alex halsdorf

Hi zold I have been offline for a few days but I am back now and I currently have one of each of the following masterball lure ball level ball heavy ball love ball moon ball and friend ball
I am looking for a 5iv ditto preferably without speed, Ha I'm looking for are toxel, galarian darumaka, drampa, sinistea, and tyrouge

Alex halsdorf

@Alex halsdorf: Note that my Ditto's are non-HA, as they're caught in the Overworld of Black. Do IV's matter for you on the other Pokémon=
The ditto doesn't have to be hidden ability I have a hidden ability ditto actually I want it for breeding ivs so no o the other ivs wont matter I know how to breed my own

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Kk. I'll be RNG'ing this Sunday a couple of Flawless and a couple of Trick Room Ditto's.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
...yep, that is a lot of pokemon that can't be transferred up and mons I already have/are available in SS and I don't feel a strong need to trade for now...
I think I'll take in Riolu, Togedemaru, and Dhelmise.
This is also a reminder that I always have my own spreadsheet! I know it's not as big as other peoples, but I do like to think it's got some unique catches within it that you don't often see available for trade.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m2skvc-8qe99z-94-PJuUGPauEFmsNSEdaAV2b1VXyg/edit?usp=sharing

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Xenomata: Will breed them tommorow probably (and then take some more time to go through things in the weekend!)

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Muh... sorry sorry I completely forgot I made that request, when did I... oh dear almost a week and a half ago.
Welp, uhh contact me on Discord whenever you wanna trade. I'll be here most of the time.

TheBlueDevilState

Master, Doctor, Monk
Trainer Name: [TheBlueDevilState]
Interested in: G-Meowth
IV Spread: [Desired Spread: 31-31-31-XX-31-31]
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Unnerve (HA)
PokéBall: Level Ball
EggMoves: N/A
Nickname: Leif

AND

Offer: G-Slowpoke
IV Spread: [Offered IV Spread 31-31-31-31-31-31]
Nature: Modest or Adamant
Ability: Regenerator
PokéBall: Lure Ball
EggMoves: N/A

In Game Name: RedGamer3
Timezone EST: [GMT -5]

Edit: Edited after checking genders and natures. I have more but felt this was by far my strongest offer.

Last edited:

TheBlueDevilState

Master, Doctor, Monk
@Zold hope I'm not being a bother, but I've been thinking about breeding a Minior whenever it's in a game again and noticed it appears above that you are looking for an orange Minior in a fast ball. Is that correct? Because that just happens to be the exact combo I want. If we can do the G-Meowth trade I've proposed, could we also do a credit(s) trade and just have them already earmarked for orange Minior in a fast ball if you can get one?

Off the top of my head I have 0-speed Dhelmise in a lure ball, level and safari ball Larvesta, level ball HA G-Darumaka, HA Lotad in a safari ball which may be 6IV, lure ball HA Poliwag. Additionally, I don't have any bred can easily breed up heavy ball Metagross, level ball Magmar, fast ball Electabuzz, park ball HA Nido's. And I have a handful of unbred Pokemon with interesting balls, first to mind being safari ball Nido which may or may not be HA.

Edit because I forgot beast ball and moon ball HA Gible.

Last edited: