• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's Sword and Shield Breeding Grounds (IV-bred Pokémon)

Tivio

Do you offer also pokemon not in the list?

Anyway atm I only have dreepy ready. So, tell me if you would be interested in limber grapploct, prankster grimmsnarl, which I could fastly breed.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Connor: Looking for HA on Falinks, should you also have that - please let me know.
@Halkel: I do not have HA Zigzagoon yet. My Eiscue is bred in a Premier Ball though, let me know if that's acceptable for you,
@Tivio: Currently the only Pokemon I have that are not on the list are Magikarp and Eevee. I am interest in Grimsnarl - if it's bred in a Dusk Ball with fitting IV's/Nature (and preferably eggmoves).

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Zold! It has been a while!
...I got a few pokemon you might be interested in.

Trainer Name: Ish (Xenomata) (I'm also on your Discord as Xenomata)
Interested in: Eiscue
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Ice Face
PokéBall: uhhh... whatever it is you have it in, I guess?
Nickname: Noice

Offer: Falinks
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Defiant (Hidden Ability)
PokéBall: Repeat Ball
EggMoves: unavailable

Offer: Stonjourner
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Impish
Ability: Power Spot
PokéBall: Heavy Ball
EggMoves: Curse

Offer: Snom (Frosmoth)
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest or Calm (still deciding)
Ability: Ice Scales (Hidden Ability)
PokéBall: Moon Ball
EggMoves: none (don't think they're particularly worth breeding for, feel free to correct me)

I don't have much, but I've not really seen anyone with any Stonjourner, so if anything that might be of interest. I've also not started on Snom yet, but I should be able to get to them soon enough.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Xenomata: Howdy, it's been a while indeed! I am most interested in your Falinks (also in the other ones, but I gotta choose one). I also have a Snom myself (not on cards yet) in a Premier Ball - still interested in the Moon Ball you're breeding though. I'll have your Eiscue done tonight!

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Hey mate, I was wondering if you have spare 5IV ditto for trade? Unfortunately, at this point I don't have much as I am just returning to Pokemon, and maybe we can discuss something in the PM if you feel like it, let me know.
Thanks for your time!!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Lt. BLEU™ : I am currently not trading Ditto's in gen 8. My older shops have RNG'd Ditto's for gen 5/6/7, but untill Pokémon Home is here I won't have them on SwoShi.

Tivio

@Tivio: Currently the only Pokemon I have that are not on the list are Magikarp and Eevee. I am interest in Grimsnarl - if it's bred in a Dusk Ball with fitting IV's/Nature (and preferably eggmoves).
My grimmsnarl is in poke ball, is that a problem? IVs will obviously be fitting, and for the nature, just tell me what one would you like to have.
It learns no egg moves tho'.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Tivio: Ah, it's 100% male. I'd only be interested if it's bred in a Dusk Ball sorry :(

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
As a heads up: the Pokeball Snom and Eiscue are in is Premier Ball. I'll look into altering the cards so this is more visible at a later point.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
@Zold Whenever you're ready to trade, let me know, I'll mostly be hovering on Discord... again. (Snom won't be ready for a little while longer)
Also don't worry about needing to pick just one, I can just donate the other two no additional cost. If you just wanna catch some throwaway mons (say skwovet or greedant the next time you don't get lucky on the berry trees) that works.

Connor™

Showstopper
Trainer Name: Connor
Interested in: Sizzlipede
IV Spread: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Flash Fire
PokéBall: -
EggMoves: Knock Off, Struggle Bug
Nickname: -

AND

Offer: G Yamask
IV Spread: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0
Nature: Brave
Ability: Wandering Spirit
PokéBall: Great Ball
EggMoves: N/A (but would be able to breed Memento on if desired)

In Game Name: Connor
Timezone GMT: GMT

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
Trainer Name: unresponsive
Interested in: sizzlepede
IV Spread: 31/31/31/0/31/31
Nature: adamant
Ability: flash fire
PokéBall: --
EggMoves: knockoff
Nickname: --

Offer: barraskewda
IV Spread: (raid) ?/31/31/31/?/31
Nature: naughty
Ability: HA, propeller tail
PokéBall: great ball
EggMoves: --

In Game Name: Kowalczyki
Timezone GMT: GMT -5 (us, est)

it's good to see you again! I remember your previous shops.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@unresponsive: Hmm, I'm interested in the fish - but only if it's bred in a more fitting ball such as Level Ball or Timer.

Connor™

Showstopper
Trainer Name: Connor
Interested in: Credit

AND

Offer: Rookidee
IV Spread: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Nature: Careful
Ability: Keen Eye or Big Pecks
PokéBall: Great Ball
EggMoves: Roost, Defog, Tailwind, Rock Smash

In Game Name: Connor