• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's Sword and Shield Breeding Grounds (IV-bred Pokémon)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@13mjvr: I'm interested in the Yamper! Also in the Impidimp, should you make a future order. Please let me know if we have a deal :)

Update:
In order to keep the administration solid I've added the Completed and Open Breed Requests in the main post. Please contact me through Discord to get the trades done - it goes fastest that way!

Last edited:

13mjvr

Breeder
@13mjvr: I'm interested in the Yamper! Also in the Impidimp, should you make a future order. Please let me know if we have a deal :)

Update:
In order to keep the administration solid I've added the Completed and Open Breed Requests in the main post. Please contact me through Discord to get the trades done - it goes fastest that way!

Deal! I will breed you a perfect yamper if you do the same with HA Chewtle. I am also interested in heavy ball Sonjournet. I can definitely breed a perfect Impidimp for you for it ;)

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Well I know it's been... lemme see... like 3 or 4 hours since our last trade was completed, but you know the life of a Pokemon Breeder, that next project is always looming over head, waiting to be hatched. Plus I think at least these two more people might need more than some others due to certain... removals.

Trainer Name: Xenomata (IGN: Ish)
Interested in: Credits

Offer: Indeedee
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Calm
Ability: Psychic Surge (Hidden Ability)
PokéBall: Dream
EggMoves: Fake Out

Offer: Pincurchin
IV Spread: Either 31/31/31/xx/31/0 or 31/0/31/31/31/0
Nature: Adamant or Modest
Ability: Electric Surge (Hidden Ability)
PokéBall: Ultra
EggMoves: Memento - Sucker Punch

Explaining Pincurchin's physcial or special orientation... its physical is technically higher and it does get good physical moves like Zing Zap and Liquidation, but it's special movepool is still just as good, with mentions like Thunderbolt, Discharge, and Scald. I'm not breeding Pincurchin yet (working on Indeedee as of typing), but it is something I'm actively thinking about. Either way, Pincurchin is as slow as a Slowpoke, it doesn't need speed.
I will mention that I'm interested in the Love Ball G-Ponyta someone mentioned a while back, but since it's not in your shop yet I'll refrain from making any hasty requests.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@13mjvr: Allrighty, then we have two deals :).
@Xenomata: I can accept Indeedee straight away - need to ask my breeding partners if we already have Pincurchin. There's currently a lot of mon not listed in my shop. I hope to update it today or this weekend.

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
@unresponsive: Hmm, I'm interested in the fish - but only if it's bred in a more fitting ball such as Level Ball or Timer.
that's still the only barraskewda HA I have.

I've just started a lengthy project of an aqua ring beast ball cormorant. I'm working with a 4 IV ditto and a 2 IV bird so this is going to take a while, but does that pique your interest for a credit?

pikamilk

Hey! Not sure if you remember me, and I know I have to fill out the order form but like, I am on mobile and won’t be with my laptop anytime soon. So just letting you know I have an HA Pinchuchin in a Level Ball, an HA Darumaka in a Beast Ball, an HA Sinistea in a Moonball, a Morpeko in a Fast Ball, and even perfect Ditto (Chinese). Maybe let me know if you are interested in anything? I will fill out the form later if you are :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@unresponsive: It certainly does!
@Xenomata: Already have the Pincurchin after all!
@Pikamilk: Sinistea interests me for now, and possibly Ditto depending on the spread. The others will probably interest me at a later point but I'm focusing on acquiring all Galar Species first (and for Sinistea I really like your ball).

Update: I've added 13 new Pokémon to the shop - make sure to check them out! Some old cards have received updates as well.

Please note that I have future plans to add some balls to a couple of mon:
- Rookidee: Luxury Ball
- Meowth (G): Luxury Ball
- Darumuka: Dive or Premier Ball
- Yamask (G): Timer Ball

Last edited:

pikamilk

Trainer Name: pikamilk
Interested in: Assuming you're getting the Indeedee from Xenomata...? If so, that in a Dream Ball
IV Spread: 31-x-31-31-31-31
Nature: Calm or Bold
Ability: HA
PokéBall: Dream
EggMoves: Fake Out
Nickname: None

AND

Offer: Sinistea
IV Spread: 31-x-31-31-31-31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Cursed Body (HA)
PokéBall: Moon Ball
EggMoves: N/A

As for the Ditto - it has 6 perfect IVs.

IGN: Milk
Timezone GMT: GMT + 8

Last edited:

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
@unresponsive: It certainly does!

LF 1 credit.

Offer: cramorant
IV Spread: x/31/31/31/31/31 (MILD)
31/31/31/x/31/31 (ADAMANT)
Nature: mild or adamant
Ability: gulp missile
PokéBall: beast ball
EggMoves: aqua ring

In Game Name: Kowalczyki
Timezone GMT: GMT -5 (us, est)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Unresponsive: Offer accepted!
@pikamilk: Offer and order accepted and ready for trade.

Last edited:

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
I first requested these on Discord. Then I saw the message above saying you wanted requests here. Also, I can't really breed moves yet, and I certainly can't IV breed yet. So, I don't expect that of you.

Trainer Name: e6life
Interested in: Applin
IV Spread: N/A
Nature: N/A
Ability: N/A
PokéBall: Friend
Nickname: No Nickname

Trainer Name: e6life
Interested in: Snom
IV Spread: N/A
Nature: N/A
Ability: Ice Scales
PokéBall: Moon (or Poke if felt unfair)
Nickname: No Nickname

AND

Offer: Dreepy
IV Spread: Unknown
Nature: Jolly (or whatever desired)
Ability: Clear Body or Infiltrator
PokéBall: Love Ball
EggMoves: Curse / Disable / Dragon Tail / Sucker Punch

Offer: Ponyta
IV Spread: Unknown
Nature: Jolly (or whatever desired)
Ability: Anticipation
PokéBall: Heal Ball (or Premier Ball)
EggMoves: None

In Game Name: Alex
Timezone GMT: GMT -5

Trainer Name: BatmanAndRobin
Interested in: Arrokuda
IV Spread: 31-31-31-xx-31-31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Swift swim
PokéBall: Level Ball
EggMoves: Slash/Trash/Night Slash/Accupressure
Nickname: [Desired Nickname]

Offer: Impidimp
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Frisk
PokéBall: Dream Ball
EggMoves: [Offered Eggmove / Eggmove / Eggmove / Eggmove]

AND

Interested in: Chewtle
Ability: Swift swim
PokéBall: Lure Ball
EggMoves: DragonTail/Gastric Acid/Skull Bash
Nickname: [Desired Nickname]

AND

Offer: G-Farfetch
Ability: Scrappy
PokéBall: Friend Ball
EggMoves: Quick Attack/Night Slash

In Game Name: Jonny
Timezone GMT:EST

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
[B]@e6life[/B]: Order and offer accepted and ready for trade.
[B]@BatmanAndRobin[/B]: Order and offer accepted and ready for trade!

With all incoming orders and offers taken into consideration, the Pokémon I am currently lacking are:
- Blipbug
- Gossifleur
- Rolycoly
- Stunfisk (G)

Should you have any of those, please look around my shop to see if we can arrange a trade!

Last edited:

saishuu

Hey there, Zold. Been a while since I last visited your shop! Nice to see it going.
Here's my request:

Trainer Name: saishuu
Interested in: Chewtle
Ability: Swift Swim
PokéBall: Lure Ball
Nickname: None

AND

Offer: Impidimp
Ability: Prankster
PokéBall: Dusk Ball

In Game Name: Rom
Timezone GMT: [GMT -3]

Last edited:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Do you (or anyone really) have any pokeball requests for the pokemon Zold is missing? I'd be willing to breed them in any ball I have available to me, Blipbug in particular.
As for special pokeballs, I only have Friend, Lure, Level, and Beast balls available to me (stupid Ball guy and his stupid nuggests wasting my time...)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@saishuu: I'm afraid I already got an Impidimp in a Dusk Ball incoming as an offer, sorry!
@Xenomata: I'd go for Repeat Blipbug for the 3rd stage and Quick or Moon for the 2nd and 1st. Repeat probably offers most options as the majority of players goes for the last stage!

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Consider Blipbug offered in exchange for a G-Ponyta then.
...better do it the official way actually...

Trainer Name: Xenomata (IGN Ish)
Interested in: Galarian Ponyta
Ability: Pastel Veil
PokéBall: Love Ball
EggMoves: None (though if you could put Hypnosis on it (learned from Munna/Musharna), that'd be nice)
Nickname: Fairy Witch (anyone remember that name? Anyone?)

Offer: Blipbug
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (possible 0 in attack, won't promise anything)
Nature: Bold
Ability: either
PokéBall: Repeat
EggMoves: Infestation - Supersonic - Sticky Web - Recover

I also used my Beast Ball on a Duraludon, if that's of any interest. Not gonna offer it yet, let's work on Blipbug right here first...

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Xenomata: Order and offer accepted, probably ready for trade tommorow. As for the Duraludon, I think I don't have one yet so I'd be interested.

saishuu

@saishuu: I'm afraid I already got an Impidimp in a Dusk Ball incoming as an offer, sorry!
@Xenomata: I'd go for Repeat Blipbug for the 3rd stage and Quick or Moon for the 2nd and 1st. Repeat probably offers most options as the majority of players goes for the last stage!

Oh, that's okay! Hopefully I have something else to offer soon then. :)

13mjvr

Breeder
Deal! I will breed you a perfect yamper if you do the same with HA Chewtle. I am also interested in heavy ball Sonjournet. I can definitely breed a perfect Impidimp for you for it ;)
For some reason, I am unable to join your discord server. How are our deal going? :)