• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Zold's X&Y+ORAS Breeding Grounds

Zold_s_X_Y_Breeding_Grounds_2.jpg

Breed.jpg
Trade.jpg
Play.jpg

For direct contact, you can always add me on Steam. I will be online during evenings: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zoldchu
Please visit my new Trade Shop:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?655290-Zold-s-Sun-and-Moon-Breeding-Grounds

All Pokémon have my OT and ID. The pictures below feature sample sets. I am able to add all natures, 5IV-spreads and eggmoves!
Kanto_Region_IV_Bred_New_17.jpg

Johto_Region_IV_Bred_New_10.jpg

Hoenn_Region_IV_Bred_16.jpg

Sinnoh_Region_IV_Bred_10.jpg

Unova_Region_IV_Bred_12.jpg

Kalos_Region_IV_Bred_9.jpg

Zold's wants list:
The below list sums up what I'm looking for currently.
It goes without saying that unless stated differently - all of these must be 5IV, perfect spread and nature.

Kanto Wants: (1 Credit)
- Might be added in the future.

Johto Wants: (1 Credit)
Qwilfish HA F - Net or Great Ball
Stantler HA F - Premier Ball

Hoenn Wants: (1 Credit)
Shroomish HA F - Nest Ball

Sinnoh Wants: (1 Credit)
Burmy HA F - Ultra Ball
Hippopotas (HA) F - Luxury Ball

Unova Wants: (1 Credit)
Shelmet HA F - Great Ball

Kalos Wants (1 Credit):
Honedge F - Ultra/Heal/Dive Ball
Scatterbug (HA) F - Variatons to fit specific patterns
Furfrou F - Variations to fit specific haircuts
Rules:
By offering, ordering, trading, posting or participating in any way in my trade shop you agree to, and accept, the following rules:
- All Serebii rules apply on my trade shop.
- All Trade Shop standard rules apply on my trade shop.
- When making a request you must follow the Format. (Listed further down in this post)
- Please look at the pricings before you make an offer. I may cancel any orders I accepted if they do not match the pricings listed in this post.
- I aim to deliver Pokémon on time. In rare occasions however I am free to delay a request by a maximum of 2 days.
- None of the Pokémon I receive or provide may be hacked, cloned, and or manipulated in any exploitative way.
- All Pokémon I receive and provide may be bred, trained and traded to other trainers.
- I am not too fond of RNG bred Pokémon. If your Pokemon is RNG bred you must mention this.
- If your request differs from what is offered on the card(s), I advice to mention this briefly, to prevent confusion.
- A finished request must be picked up within 7 days after the completion date. I am free to cancel standing orders that exceed this time-limit.

Private Messages:
- PM's are Private and stay Private. Do not post PM's in this thread.
- Please do not send me PM's about if your request is ready or not. I keep this thread updated with the status of your requests.
- If you wish to change or cancel your request please send me a PM for further negotiations regarding the subject.
- If your order is ready, please leave me a PM about when you are able to trade.

Communication:
Friend Code: 0404 - 6781 - 8561 - In Game Name: Zold
- I greatly prefer communication through Steam, experience has shown that this speeds up the trading process by a lot. Feel free to add me: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039483274/
- If you are interested in one of my bred Pokémon, please leave a message in this thread along with your offer.
- All requests should be made in this thread.
- When referring to 'Time' I use the CE(S)T timezone (equal to GMT+1).
- If I do not reply on your message within a day, Please leave me a PM.
- If your order is ready and you want to start the trade, please leave me a PM.
- Perfect Pokémon have 5 stats 31.
- Flawless Pokémon have 6 stats 31.
- For some Pokémon having 0 in a stat is considered 'perfect'.
Pricing:
- Any Regular Pokémon (you offer or order) has the value and price of 1 credit.
- Pokémon with a 25% chance on your desired gender add +1 to the price of the IV bred Pokémon
- I do not perfect-breed specific genders that have only 12.5% chance. I will breed them with 4IV's for a total price of 2.
- Hidden Power breeding multiplies the price by 2.
- All costs apply cumulative on one-another. The maximum price is 5, this applies to both sides of the trade.

All the pricing mentioned above also applies to myself. I do not pay more for broken genders however. This is because I have perfect Ditto's that can always cover up for the broken gender. Of course if your female has a nice PokéBall I am willing to pay the same prices as mentioned above. Most prices can be discussed, as I believe fair trade without profit is the only form of trade that should exist.

Breed Request Format:
If you are interested in one of my Pokémon please use this format, make sure to look at the pricings before making an offer:
Note: I can add (almost) all egg-moves and natures. I usually do this for no additional charge, except if I consider the nature or egg-moves non-viable. Make sure to include an explanation if you're after a gimmick set! Changing the PokéBall is something I rarely do, only when I'm interested in the Pokémon myself.

Trainer Name: [Your Serebii.net Forum (Display) Name]
Interested in: [Pokémon Species]
IV Spread: [Desired Spread: XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX]
Nature: [Desired Nature]
Ability: [Desired Ability]
PokéBall: [Desired PokéBall]
EggMoves: [Desired Eggmove / Eggmove / Eggmove / Eggmove]
Nickname: [Desired Nickname]

Offer: [Pokémon Species]
IV Spread: [Offered IV Spread XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX]
Gender: [Offered Gender or Pair] (Note: Generally speaking I only accept females!)
Nature: [Offered Nature]
Ability: [Offered Ability]
PokéBall: [Offered PokéBall]
EggMoves: [Offered Eggmove / Eggmove / Eggmove / Eggmove]

Friend Code: [XXXX-XXXX-XXXX] (Do not refer to your Signature)
In Game Name: [Your Name] (Do not put: 'You already added me' here)
Timezone GMT: [GMT -/+ X]

I hope this covers it up, if there are any questions feel free to ask them in this thread!

Finished Breed Requests:
~ Only used when more than 3 orders are requested at once.
Current Breed Requests:
~ Only used when more than 3 orders are requested at once.
Credits:
Credits are obtained if you provide me a Pokémon while you do not directly receive something in return. (Or if your Pokémon has a higher value) This system ensures that players who have not decided what Pokémon they want yet, can freely offer theirs. Credits can be spend on anything in my shop whereas '1' is good for one average Pokémon.

Raravian: 6
Elena90: 2
Ixeilon: 3
Cronkr: 3
Rhianne: 6
notnotjohn: 3
Naemeria: 18
BlueDryBones: 13
SilverLanayru: 7
Chestank: 8
PokePnguin: 2
iTarTar: 6
CloneBlazer: 1
Arctaos: 5
golden25:8
AlexDji: 11
jewfro: 5
pikamilk: 9
cannibaleye: 3
dstenshi:3
KenKong: 10
andrew44: 4
Dunkleosteus: 1
ubernerd37: 1
Speedy1: 2
Azulart: 6
Zima: 2
Doomdour: 2

Last edited:

Summer Sun!
Interested in: Ralts 31/x/31/31/31/31your choice of pokeball
Nickname: N/a
Offering: Masterball and/or Rocky Helmet
Friend Code and IGN: 1048-8280-0964 Matthew
Timezone: MDT

Driggy

Interested in: Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/x (speed iv's doesn't matter)
Nickname: Doesn't matter
Offering: Any 48 BP item
Friend Code and IGN: my IGN is driggy, i already have you on friends list from the friend safari thread
Timezone: PST

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Updated the main thread, lots of new Pokemon added and made some changes to the procedure format!

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Interested in: Phantump
Nickname: N/a
Offering: Masterball
Friend Code and IGN: 3969 4890 0001 Ryan
Timezone: gmt +1

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
You can now check the status of your Preset or Breed requests in the main post!
Also updating the Kalos pokemon with some images.

Last edited:

zolstorm

Interested in: Adamant Larvitar with pursuit and DD and if possible stealth rocks you could switch out pursuit for rocks.
Nature: Adamant
Ability: normal
Nickname: none
Offering:
*5 iv adamant absol
*5 iv adamant growlithe
*4 iv timid magic guard abra
*4 iv adamant meditite
*4 iv timid eevee
*4 iv adamant technician scyther
*2 iv shiny hasty loudred

Friend Code and IGN: 3754-7216-3520 (Marwan)
Timezone: GMT+1

P.S: If youre interested in more than one of my offers, Id love a protean froakie as well, timid nature no egg moves.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@ Zolstorm

I propose the following:

Larvitar (Female) for Absol (Female)
Froakie (Male) for Growlithe (Male)

I would also like to use your Eevee, in case you are interested in something else as well.
Please note that I prefer trading in pairs if that is possible.
I will take on your request as soon as you reply to this post.

Last edited:

Asriel

Pokemon Hunter
Interested in: Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/x
Nature: Brave
Offering: Masterball
Friend Code and IGN: 1779-0701-8751 ign: aqil
Timezone: GMT

Chrattac

Interested in: Froakie
Nature: Timid (if too harsh, Modest is fine)
Ability: Protean
Nickname: None
Offering: Axew, Adamant, Mold Breaker, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Female, UT, Poké Ball
Friend Code and IGN: 5455-9491-6478 Erika
Timezone: GMT+2

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Crattac Accepting your offer
Note that it might take up to 5 days before it's done, but perhaps it will be done in about 3 or 2.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Heya,
I'm interested in your Froakie, Fletchling and Honedge. I assume they're Modest, Adamant and Brave respectively? I can offer anything from my shop (5th gen, link in sig). Willing to offer 4 or 5 Pokemon for the 3.
Let me know if you're interested :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Ah, I do not participate in cross gen trades sorry. I will add it to my rules.
The main reason for this is because the previous gens are very vulnerable to hacked and exploited pokemon. (I consider System Clock breeding as an exploit, and do not want any of these.) Of course I do not imply you have any of these, but for this reason I decided not to participate in cross gen trades.

Hopefully we can work out something else :D

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Ah, I do not participate in cross gen trades sorry. I will add it to my rules.
The main reason for this is because the previous gens are very vulnerable to hacked and exploited pokemon. (I consider System Clock breeding as an exploit, and do not want any of these.) Of course I do not imply you have any of these, but for this reason I decided not to participate in cross gen trades.

Hopefully we can work out something else :D

Fair enough, most of what I have in my shop is RNG'd yeah :p it's legit but not always wanted.

If you're interested in MegaStones, I have almost all (except the X-exclusives, Garchomp and Medicham).

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Interested in: Froakie
Nature: Timid (if too harsh, Modest is fine)
Ability: Protean
Nickname: None
Offering: Axew, Adamant, Mold Breaker, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Female, UT, Poké Ball
Friend Code and IGN: 5455-9491-6478 Erika
Timezone: GMT+2

Your order is finished!

higanta

Interested in: Goomy 31/x/31/31/31/31 any pokeball is fine.
Nature: Modest
Ability: Gooey
Nickname: Keep as is
Offering: Shiny Skrelp
Friend Code and IGN: FC: 1177-7780-0612 - Qwertyuiopzz
Timezone: GMT - 5

Last edited: