• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Gratz Elena :) Good to hear they found a good use ^^
@pikamilk: Either is fine.
@jewfro: IV's and Nature don't bother me too much as long as it is viable and nonbroken. (Broken combinations such as a attack boosting nature while not having attack IV's, or simply having 31 in a stat lowered by a nature)
@BlueDryBones: Well HP's are always welcome afterwards (only females though)

Bounty Clarification:
Just to clarify things. The Bounty system is first to give, first to get - just like the name implies. That's why it's a bounty ^^

pikamilk

Well I am currently breeding a perfect male Emolga with a 4IV female Emolga in a Premier Ball and both have 4 EMs :p.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
27 February Finished
All breed requests for today have been finished!
Tommorow I won't be around till late night-ish - because you know skool D:

Cya then!

pikamilk

Got the pair of Emolga done. Male is not Lv1 and is in a pokeball but shouldn't matter. Female is in a Premier Ball, has Motor Drive as its abiliy and its nature is Timid (actually both male and female are Timid). EMs: Air Slash, Charm, Ion Deluge and Baton Pass. Of course they both are perfect too (all perfect IVs except Attack).

pikamilk

Just to make it official :p:

Trainer Name: pikemilk
Interested in: 3 Credits + a Free TSO Eevee + Growlithe
IV Spread:
Nature: If possible, Jolly for the TSO Eevee
Ability:
PokeBall:
EggMoves:
Nickname:

Offer: A pair of Emolga; the male one is NOT level one but I helped it relearn all its egg moves already, it's also Japanese so you may hatch some shinies if you're lucky enough :D!
IV Spread: Both 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Both Timid
Ability: Both Motor Drive
PokeBall: Male in a plain Pokeball while the Female one stays in a much cooler Premier Ball
EggMoves: Air Slash, Charm, Ion Deluge, and Baton Pass

Friend Code: 1048 8754 7201
In Game Name: Milk
Timezone GMT: GMT + 8

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
My luck is amazing today. 2 SHINY ALOMOMOLAS in 1 day :D its been so long since my last shiny 12/31/13 where I also got 2 shinies in 1 day.

They both are 4IV though with a unwanted SpA IV and non HA unlucky for me with 2 chances I got :( good throphy shinies tough. I missed a great opportunity b/c I could've potentially tested whether or not ESV is set on the next egg. I saved before the DC man turned around on that egg so I could've potentially SRd and got a perfect 5IV special attacker.

Alomomola should be ready by tomorrow. Then I'll work on Seedot to get Tangela.

As for Emolga turns out I don't have a safari (maybe I do but only checked ones I can get HA in)

Last edited:

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
Got the Blitzle done, however I can't trade untill saturday evening... Is that a problem?

Trainer Name: Naemeria
Interested in: 3 credits + TSO Eevee (which Eevees do you have available?)

Offer 1: Breedingpair of Adamant/Jolly Sap Sipper Blitzle w/ Double Kick, Double Edge in a Premier Ball

Friend Code: 0791-2124-3938
In Game Name: Michiel
Timezone GMT: GMT+1

Elena90

Trainer Name: Elena90
Interested in:
Adamant Guts Makuhita(Female) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Bullet Punch, Cross Chop, Wide Guard) -Level Ball-
Timid Anticipation Eevee (Female) 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (wish) -Dream Ball-
Offer: Credits

Saw you had a Makuhita order for tomorrow and I liked it, so I decided to order one myself with some different egg moves :)

Last edited:

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Alright Alomomola is ready Zold. Hopefully I can give you all who are ready later for credits. 2 of them I hope you'll accept for Cherubi so I can get credits for Tangela later.

I'm gonna reball some HGSS Pokémon later. Starting with Seedot, a current project of mine. Would you be interested in the Seedot project I mentioned before but only now it will have a special Ball:

Naïve Chlorophyll Seedot 31/x/30/31/31/31 (+Bullet Seed, Defog, Leech Seed, Quick Attack) -Friend or Safari Ball-?

Hopefully at the part I'm at now with my post corruption file I can make it to Viridian forest to get them via Headbutt.

To make it worthwhile I'll be catching 5 other Pokémon in HG w/ special balls. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@pikamilk: Note that bounties are not done in requests forms and are not customizable, it's literally first to give first to get, which is why credits work best :)
@BlueDryBones: Allrighty, once you want to trade please PM me a brief summary of the things you are going to trade because otherwise I'm losing track :p
@Naemeria: Same for this, I do not schedule bounty rewards. Eevee is as mentioned on the TSO card, you can choose any ability.
@Elena90: Will schedule it for 2 March probaly! For Eevee I have to open up another bounty as I do not have the Dream Ball yet however. (No telling when I will obtain one therefore)

Last edited:

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Well today I'll give you Slugma, Kricketot, and Alomomola 2 of which are to pay off the Cherubi meaning I get 1 credit. Pidove and Basculin-B are ready for the other 2 whenever your side is ready.

I got these from HGSS so far

Moon Ball Wurmple(Beautifly)
Friend Ball Wurmple(Dustox)
Moon Ball Electabuzz
Level Ball Raticate
Fast Ball Pidgey

Moon Ball Snorlax (currently trying to catch wish it didn't have Lefties)

Now going for Friend Ball Seedot then I'll migrate to B/W then to X/Y and start breeding Seedot.

I never been to Kanto in my post-corrupt file. First time today so had to remember about the secret pokeflute channel to get to Pallet town.

Last edited:

savitter

Interested in your HP fire mareep. I can give you Gengarite (as per the terms of your sale)

I also have a lot of EM / HA / special ball pokes you don't have if you'd rather one of those, though I do not breed flawless for ball pokes with imbalanced gender ratios (e.g. omanyte). (For the full list my trade shop name is Savitter's hidden ability, egg move, and rare move shop) Briefly I have (*=has EM):

Dreamball (HA): aron*, bagon*, barboach*, blue basculin*, buneary*, burmy, chatot, clamperl, druddigon, elgyem, ekans*, feebas*, finneon, glameow, horsea, luvdisc, nincada, omanyte*, qwilfish, relicanth, sentret, shuckle, skitty, stantler, wailmer, zigzagoon*
Loveball: hoppip, lapras*, ralts*
Safariball: cubone, sandshrew
Heavyball: geodude*
Moonball: sneasel
Sportball: caterpie

My FC is 4570-7089-8766 / IGN Alex

Sometimes I am not the best at remembering to check back to these threads so if at all possible, PM me if you are interested.

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
@pikamilk: Note that bounties are not done in requests forms and are not customizable, it's literally first to give first to get, which is why credits work best :)
@BlueDryBones: Allrighty, once you want to trade please PM me a brief summary of the things you are going to trade because otherwise I'm losing track :p
@Naemeria: Same for this, I do not schedule bounty rewards. Eevee is as mentioned on the TSO card, you can choose any ability.
@Elena90: Will schedule it for 2 March probaly! For Eevee I have to open up another bounty as I do not have the Dream Ball yet however. (No telling when I will obtain one therefore)

I have Dream Ball and Moon Ball Eevee. I mentioned before however I don't want to part w/ it until I get a 5IV female Espeon for myself. Its 4IV - HP/Att and the Moon Ball Eevee is 4IV -Att and Def? but the attack for Moon Ball Eevee is 0

For now I'm currently working on Friend Ball Seedot as I already got everything over to X/Y.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Savitter: Gengarite sounds good :)
Out of the Pokemon you listed the following interest me:
Dream Ball: Burmy, Luvdisc and Skitty
Loveball: hoppip, ralts*
Safariball: cubone, sandshrew
Heavyball: geodude*
Moonball: sneasel
Sportball: caterpie

Feel free to offer these whenever you feel like ordering something. Of course they have to be female with the correct nature and IV's

@BlueDryBones: About to update the bounty, do note that it's first to give first to get mentality however.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
New Bounty:
- Female Anticipation Eevee in a Dream Ball (31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Reward:
- If 0-3 IV's = 2 + Free TSO Eevee
- If 4 IV's = 4 Credits + Free TSO Eevee
- If 5 IV's = 6 + Free TSO Eevee

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
4IVs = 4 Credits hmm

Pretty sure 12.5% female is 1(original)+3(rare female)

Probably a lot to ask for but I can just give you the Eevee if you can breed the Female Espeon for me.

Also was planning to do this for Umbreon but if also interested you can have the FEMALE Moon Ball Eevee as well if you can get a MALE Umbreon Careful Eevee for me out of it.

Full details on Eevee

Modest Anticipation Eevee x/x/31/31/31/31 (+Curse, Yawn, Wish, Stored Power) -Dream Ball- Lv 27 however I can reteach all the EMs if you want.

Quiet Run Away Eevee 31/0/x/31/31/31 (+Detect, Wish) -Moon Ball- (Just noticed its actually 3IV)

Obviously the father will need a Timid Nature but other than that not bad. I may be asking for a lot however b/c I know that having to get 2 5IV Eevees will be a pain :(

Could potentially just breed for another female as well if that would be easier.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Note that a 4IV Eevee isn't considered a fully IV Bred Pokemon. The +3 only applies to 5IV females as 4IV is quite easy to obtain even with the 12.5% ratio. (Chances as high as 1/15 which is equal to any regular Pokemon with a DW ability and specific gender)

Breeding a perfect Eevee such as this one would cost 5 credits, whereas providing a 4IV one will bring you 4credits. Of course you can choose to spend the credits (+1 additional) on the Eevee, though I cannot offer you both credits and the Eevee im afraid ;d

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
For the +3 I mentioned I meant if you were to breed it not for my 4IV female.

I'm willing to add 1 credit w/ the Dream Ball female for a 5IV female. Saves me a ton of time in the end. I don't really mind not getting the TSO eevee as I already have it.

Also before I didn't want credits + Eevee I wanted to use the 4 credits for that Eevee to pay for the other Eevee xD

If your willing to do 4IV + 1 Credit for the female Espeon let me know. The upcoming stuff for you should get me some credits back so I wouldn't mind :)

Though don't know whether or not you were interested in Moon Ball Eevee. Worth mentioning Eevee cannot be caught in the Wild in HGSS but breeding it still makes it legit.

EDIT: Also the RNG Gods are being extremely kind to me this weekend c: within starting already got my desired 31/30/30/31/31/31 Seedot confirmed by 115/60/70/50/45/55 spread in Battle Institute and HP Ice. I'll breed till I get a few extra as I feel these will get me some good things for my list. But I can easily start Tangela now. 2 shinies and a early 6IV mixed attacker HP within 2 days is stretching my luck. This usually takes me ages.

I however need to get another Seedot w/ Power Swap but doesn't need the IVs. Just to pass it to Tangela.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Yeah sure I can do that, though it will take some time to get three Eevee's xD. As for the Moon Ball, I am not interested in unobtainables. (Basically if you use hacked parents you might as well hack the Pokemon you desire straight away. It is fully non-legit as it is not obtainable in the game on any possible way without the use of hacking devices. If by 'legit' is ment purely the fact that it is non-hacked you might as well get Rolling around with Sheer Cold Machamp (which is legit according to the second definition, if you obtain it with the rage-glitch) As you can understand, I am not really fond of this mentality xD)

But then again, I am very 'strict' on these kind of things whereas a lot of other people are not. Gratz on the Seedot ^^ Just keep me informed when everything is ready!