• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Bounty Update: (The Remaining Bounties are as follows:)

Reward: 3 Credits for a Pair + TSO Eevee + one (non Hidden Power) TSO of your choice!
- Spinarak (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (Sniper F, Insomnia M -Jolly- Toxic Spikes/Megahorn/Night Slash - Repeat Ball)
- Qwilfish (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (Intimidate) - Adamant - Aqua Jet/Flail/Haze - Dive Ball)
- Remoraid (31/xx/31/31/31/31) (Moody F, Sniper M - Modest - Water Spout/Acid Spray/Mud Shot/Haze - Poke Ball)
- Stantler (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (Intimidate F, Sap Sipper M - Adamant - Mega Horn/ Zenn Headbutt / Double Kick / Trash - Level Ball (F))
- Burmy (31/xx/31/31/31/31) (Overcoat - Calm - Nest Ball)
- Burmy (31/xx/31/31/31/31) (Overcoat - Impish- Premier or Luxury Ball)
- Burmy (31/xx/31/31/31/31) (Overcoat - Impish or Calm- Dream Ball)
- Burmy (31/xx/31/31/31/31) (Overcoat - Modest- Luxury Ball)
- Patrat (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (Analytic - Adamant - Screech/Pursuit/Iron Tail/ Revenge - Premier Ball)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Jewfrwo: Scheduled it !

In case anyone is brilliant enough to use a Trick Room Espeon, I have obtained a 0SPE Perfect Dream Ball Anticipation female. And yes, I got that before the 5IV one which I still do not have. Because....

Edit: And I just got the second Adaptability 5IV Female. My tears are crying more tears right now.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
4 March Finished:
All breed requests for today have been finished! Sadly still no Eevee, although the TR one is cool I guess. Tommorow and Thursday I have no school or work or whatsoever so I guess I'll have plenty of time o_O for the change :)

Sweet Dreams!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
It's probably time I repost this actual (and updated) request. xD
Feel free to schedule this at a later date or so; since my spring break will be over by the end of the week, my best times to trade with you again are during the weekends only. ^^;

Trainer Name: SilverLanayru
Interested in: Shroomish, Skitty, Absol, Elgyem
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Shroomish/Skitty), 31/31/31/31/x/31 (Absol), 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Elgyem)
Nature: Careful (Shroomish), Jolly (Skitty), Naive (Absol), Modest (Elgyem)
Ability: Poison Heal (Shroomish), Normalize (Skitty), Justified (Absol) Analytic (Elgyem)
PokeBall: Friend Ball (Shroomish), Dream Ball (Skitty/Elgyem), Timer Ball (Absol)
EggMoves: Whichever is available for Shroomish; Baton Pass/Cosmic Power/Wish/Zen Headbutt (Skitty), Baton Pass/Megahorn/Play Rough/Zen Headbutt (Absol), Nasty Plot (Elgyem)
Nickname: 'Primrose' for Skitty, 'Teleia' for Absol; no nicknames for everyone else.

Offer: Credits

Friend Code: You already have me added~ :3
In Game Name: Tricia
Timezone GMT: GMT -8 [Pacific Standard Time]

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Silverlanayru: Offer accepted - I'll try to get it done the 9th.

Last edited:

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Okay, I have a few small questions.
Would I be able to trade for any Pokemon that do not have 5IVs?
Because I'm currently breeding Pokemon myself, and am fine to continue breeding using the received Pokemon from the trades.
The only problem I have is supplying Natures, Egg Moves and HAs for my Pokemon, and you happen to have a few Pokemon bred with Natures, Egg Moves and their HAs.

What would the approximate price be for such Pokemon? I can offer a few Pokemon, but would like to know how much "flawed/imperfect" Pokemon would be.

An example would be your TSO Cherubi, which I do not need egg moves for since I have Heal Pulse, Healing Wish and Weather Ball available.
How much would receiving a 3-4IV TSO Cherubi cost?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Rider of Aeons: I suppose a value of 0.5, making 2 of them cost 1 credit or regular Pokemon. (or one of them for 96bp) For Pokemon that have HP however it's important whether or not to have the defense IV in this example, so if you want the 30DEF you would have to clarify that :)

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Great. Thank you for the reply. Some of my offered Pokemon may take some time to get right, so just a heads up that I'm fine to retrieve them next week should they be ready this week. It's a REALLY BIG list. I'm so sorry.

Trainer Name: Rider of Aeons
Interested in: TSO Cherubi, TSO Mareep, TSO Growlithe, Vulpix, Poliwag, Timburr, Wooper, Corphish, Starly, Hippopotas
IV Spread:
31-x-x-31-31-31 (TSO Cherubi, Vulpix, Poliwag)
31-x-31-30-31-30 (TSO Mareep)
31-31-31-x-31-31 (TSO Growlithe)
31-31-31-x-x-31 (Timburr, Corphish, Starly, Hippopotas)
31-31-31-x-31-x (Wooper)
If 4IVs incurs an increase in cost, I'm happy to settle for 3IVs.
Gender: ♀ (preferably all of them. Vulpix, Poliwag, Wooper, Starly if you can't get all of them)
Nature:
Timid (TSO Cherubi), Modest (TSO Mareep), Adamant (TSO Growlithe, Corphish, Timburr), Timid/Calm (Vulpix), Bold (Poliwag), Relaxed (Wooper), Jolly (Starly), Impish (Hippopotas)
Ability:
Chlorophyll (TSO Cherubi), Static (TSO Mareep), Intimidate (TSO Growlithe), Drought (Vulpix), Swift Swim (Poliwag) [Turns into Drizzle in Politoeds, right?], Unaware (Wooper), Reckless (Starly), Sand Stream (Hippopotas), Adaptability (Corphish), Guts (Timburr)
PokeBall:
Love Ball (TSO Cherubi), Moon Ball (TSO Mareep), Fast Ball (TSO Growlithe), Dive Ball (Wooper), Your choice of ball (All of those not previously mentioned)
EggMoves:
Agility (TSO Mareep), Close Combat/Morning Sun/Iron Tail (TSO Growlithe), Heat Wave/Hypnosis (Vulpix), Encore (Poliwag), Double-Edge/Pursuit (Starly), Slack Off/Whirlwind (Hippopotas), Mach Punch/Drain Punch (Timburr), Aqua Jet/Knock Off (Corphish), Counter/Curse/Stockpile/Recover (Wooper)
Nickname: Pharos or Hikaru (TSO Mareep), Kohaku (TSO Growlithe)

Offer: Deino, Bagon, Aron, Mudkip, Buneary, Scatterbug [Elegant]
IV Spread:
31-x-31-31-31-31 (Deino, Scatterbug [Elegant])
31-31-31-x-31-31 OR 31-x-31-31-31-31 (Bagon)
31-31-31-31-31-x OR 31-31-31-x-31-31 (Mudkip, Aron)
31-31-31-x-31-31 (Buneary)
Nature:
Modest (Deino), Adamant (Mudkip), Impish (Aron), Timid (Scatterbug [Elegant]), Adamant/Modest/Timid/Jolly (Bagon), Jolly (Buneary)
Ability:
Hustle (Deino), Compound Eyes/Friend Guard (Scatterbug [Elegant]), Torrent/Damp (Mudkip), Rock Head (Bagon, becomes Intimidate as Salamence, methinks), Rock Head (Aron), Klutz (Buneary)
PokeBall:
Love Ball (Buneary), Great Ball (Bagon), Poke Ball (Mudkip, Aron), Dusk Ball/Poke Ball (Deino), Poke Ball/Premier Ball (Scatterbug [Elegant])
EggMoves:
Earth Power, Dark Pulse, Fire Fang, Ice Fang (Deino)
Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump (Bagon)
Avalanche, Ice Ball, Curse, Double Edge (Mudkip)
Head Smash, Superpower, Iron Head, Curse (Aron)
Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Switcheroo (Buneary)
Stun Spore (Scatterbug [Elegant])

Friend Code: 1607-2923-7949
In Game Name: イズミコ
Timezone GMT: GMT +11

2 5IVs + 8 4IVs = 6 Regular 5IV Pokemon
I hope I can math.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Miracle Update:
After about 400 Eevee's I finally got that female I needed. Now to reproduce her 2 times!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Rider of Aeons: I'm afraid I already own the Pokemon (and Egg Moves) offered by you. Currently I have a list of bounty Pokemon that I still need, and of course Pokemon that are bred in a better fitting Pokeball, or that own a broad variety of new Egg Moves are welcome as well.

Elena90

Zold: That's awesome :D is it me or the guy who brought you the Eevee who will get the first one? Also, how many credits will it be. I have 7 left. If I need more, just say so and I will get you something good :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Elena90: Well, I know DryBones can't trade untill tommorow so I guess I should have the second by then (watch how I jinx myself...) it's 1+3+1 = 5 Credits.

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
@Zold, I noticed SilverLanaryu's offer above about the Skitty. If you can breed those I would like to use one of my credits if you can get another female one so I would breed an extra for whenever you get to it as I've been looking for Skitty among my long list of Normal types I want to try.

Also nice on the Eevees as I'm reading you got 2 of them today. As said before you can breed mine last if needed. I'll be quite busy this weekend getting trades done for the shop I made on smogon.

Among those I got to breed 2 females I don't have in stock but as they are very recent shouldn't take too long. Among those I got to do Psyduck as well which could take a while.

However I'm sure I can probably get Hoppip done this weekend. I'm gonna need to go back to B/W tomorrow to get Pokémon like Sunkern to get the egg moves like Double Edge and such.

If I finish I'll put effort into Basculin as its EMs are done and if I do finish it then Tangela will be done next week and once I finish those 3 I'll start taking requests again for things that aren't recent and out of stock.

I got a friend who will help me get HP Rock/Fighting on Moon Ball Wurmple but which do you think is better? I do keep in mind I use these on random wifi where tiers don't exist and Pokémon like Talonflame run rampant which is why I lean on HP Rock.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Yeah I got two, (and one Run Away)! So I can't complain today xD Well about Wurmple, for both No-Res and Nin-For HP Rock is necessary, so I would definitly go for Rock if that's your aim.
@Sylpheon: Sure that will do!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
5 March Finished:
All breed requests for today have been finished! (Though it was bred externally, I just did Eevee's today :3)
I'll be back tommorow, if you can get a trade done tommorow I would advise to do so. Friday I am only around in the evening and next weekend my mother celebrates her birthday meaning I won't be around that much.

That said, see you soon on the next full moon! (The skies are beautifully clear here in Holland o_O)

pikamilk

Um, did a bit searching here and found out that you're offered a Miltank in a plain Pokeball with only 1 EM, so will you be interested in a Love Ball Miltank with 4 EMs?