• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Elena90

Hi Zold :) are you interested in these:
Kangaskhan (f)- safari ball - Adamant, Scrappy with hammer arm, counter, double-edge, stomp
&
Trapinch (f)- safari ball - Jolly, Hyper cutter
&
Zubat - moon ball - Jolly, Inner Focus with brave bird, defog, zen headbutt and steel wing
:) All are the correct 5 Ivs :)

if you are interested, I have them all ready and would like credits for them :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hey Zold, I'm not sure if you got my previous PM, but I'm ready to trade the Goomy parents back to you. xD
Also, don't worry about the delay with my breeding request. I won't be able to pick it up until next weekend anyway. lol

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Elena90: In Zubat for sure, for Trapinch or Kangaskhan I'll have to discuss it a little with my brother. (Considering Friend Ball for Flygon, and for Kangaskhan, Not that sure really - Safari ball fits his 'lore' though)
@ Silver: Allright! Anytime you're ready! :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Remaining Bounty Pokemon:
There are five remaining Pokemon on bounty, completing a bounty will grant you with higher rewards than ordinary Pokemon! The following Pokemon are on bounty, note that I accept a broad variety of Burmy's:
Reward: 3 Credits for a Pair + TSO Eevee + one (non Hidden Power) TSO of your choice!
- Qwilfish (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (Intimidate) - Adamant - Aqua Jet/Flail/Haze - Dive Ball)
- Remoraid (31/xx/31/31/31/31) (Moody F, Sniper M - Modest - Water Spout/Acid Spray/Mud Shot/Haze - Poke Ball)
- Stantler (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (Intimidate F, Sap Sipper M - Adamant - Mega Horn/ Zenn Headbutt / Double Kick / Trash - Level Ball (F))
- Burmy (31/xx/31/31/31/31) or (31/xx/31/31/31/31) (Overcoat - Calm - Nest Ball) ( Impish- Premier or Luxury Ball) (Impish or Calm- Dream Ball)(Modest- Luxury Ball)
- Patrat (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (Analytic - Adamant - Screech/Pursuit/Iron Tail/ Revenge - Premier Ball)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
9 March Finished:
All breed requests for today have been finished!
Only 5 Pokemon in the bounties remain, and outisde of the bounties I believe another 5 which I will probaly receive this week ^^
Hopefully things can get covered quickly so that I can start updating all cards!

See you soon :)

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Trainer Name: Dunkleosteus {don't know why it is misspelled, the word exists xD}
Interested in: Yamask
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: modest
Ability: Mummy {its only ability xD}
PokeBall: doesn't matter
EggMoves: N/A
Nickname: Khufu {if it doesn't add on to my price}

Offer: Mudkip
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: bashful
Ability: torrent
PokeBall: pokeball
EggMoves: mud bomb, yawn

Last edited:

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Would've given it to you for free as I believe I was the one who gave you Absol(or was it just for the EMs?) but sadly checked my 4 Dark Safaris with friends who have the game and no Absol unfortunately D:

Anyways I'm putting the Larvestas in this order. Take your time as no need to rush as got to finish all my other projects before I get to these. Tangela will be done next weekend and if I finish somebody's order I'll finish Basculin as well.

Trainer Name: BlueDryBones1
Interested in: Nidoran(M), Nidoran(F), Skitty(F)
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31 for both, 31/31/31/x/31/31 for Skitty
Nature: Timid/Bold/Jolly
Ability: Hustle/Hustle/Wonder Skin
PokeBall: Premier/Premier/Dream
EggMoves: Confusion/Counter/Disable/Venom Drench -Charm/Disable/Counter/Venom Drench - Baton Pass/Cosmic Power/Sucker Punch/Wish
Nickname: Will update later

Offer: Larvesta, HP Rock Larvesta, Credit(if necessary)
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 - 31/x/30/31/30/30
Nature: Jolly / Bold
Ability: Swarm or Flame Body / Flame Body
PokeBall: Timer or Premier for Both
EggMoves: Endure, Zen Headbutt, String Shot, Morning Sun / Harden, Magnet Rise, String Shot, Morning Sun

Also Zold I do no think you took out the credit cost for my female Eevee

Is it updated? Forgot with the first Wurmple and Spindas(and take out for Spiritomb) I lost count D: I would double check based on the summary I told you about in that PM I sent last week I think

EDIT: Added the Nidoran's egg moves. for those 2 do only whatever you think is worth it as they don't have much that's actually useful. For Nidoqueen's case I really want Disable/Venom Drench above all others if you can as it helps improve its defenses and makes opponents slower which might make it worth the turn as it has some good physical resists and can help in some cases set up a Sub and Disable what might be the only move to break it in some situational thing. Like if it faces a Gardevoir that switches in on its sub and it disable's its Psyshock or something after being switched in on a Venom Drench or some scenario where I can actually get it to work.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Dunkleostus: Afraid I already have the Kips sorry!
@BlueDryBones: Offer Accepted, for 16 March probaly. I did took out the credits, but you completed a Bounty and I charged one less credit because it took quite long for me to get it.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I got nothing :\ all my 5 iv pokemon you al rdy have xD ok, I try a different trade shop :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Dunkleosteus: Well, you can always take on bounties for credits which you can spend on anything :)

Remaining Bounty Pokemon:
There are five remaining Pokemon on bounty, completing a bounty will grant you with higher rewards than ordinary Pokemon! The following Pokemon are on bounty, note that I accept a broad variety of Burmy's:
Reward: 3 Credits for a Pair + TSO Eevee + one (non Hidden Power) TSO of your choice!
- Qwilfish (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (Intimidate) - Adamant - Aqua Jet/Flail/Haze - Dive Ball)
- Remoraid (31/xx/31/31/31/31) (Moody F, Sniper M - Modest - Water Spout/Acid Spray/Mud Shot/Haze - Poke Ball)
- Stantler (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (Intimidate F, Sap Sipper M - Adamant - Mega Horn/ Zenn Headbutt / Double Kick / Trash - Level Ball (F))
- Burmy (31/xx/31/31/31/31) or (31/xx/31/31/31/31) (Overcoat - Calm - Nest Ball) ( Impish- Premier or Luxury Ball) (Impish or Calm- Dream Ball)(Modest- Luxury Ball)
- Patrat (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (Analytic - Adamant - Screech/Pursuit/Iron Tail/ Revenge - Premier Ball)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
10 March Finished:
Today I spent most time fixing some requests and completing trades.
Only 8 More Pokemon to receive out of which 5 are currently on bounty!

Gotta hunt them all!

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Hey Zold, would you happen to have a Numel. I made a Showdown team the other day with Larvesta/Camerupt/Cacturne/Armaldo/Clawitzer/Xatu and against expectations its actually been doing pretty well and some of the Pokes are actually good against what is normally seen in UU. So I want to make everyone I have on this team in-game. I have everyone except Larvesta, Camerupt. Cacnea I have but need to rebreed and Xatu I want to change the nature on mine so I got those covered. I'm already doing Larvesta and was wondering if you would take up a Numel order.

I want to have it balled in a Poke Ball from HGSS which I can provide for you and the 5IV can be any gender so long as its Solid Rock and I get to keep one of the reject females to put in my Pokebank. Should I make an order and possibly get you Numel sometime this weekend? 20% with Hoenn Sound in Ilex/Viridian forest is pretty easy and I want to get it in a Level Ball or Lure Ball.

I want to try to obtain:

Calm (whatever turns into Solid Rock) Numel 31/x/31/31/31/31 (+Ancient Power, Growth, Heatwave Stockpile,) -Lure/Level Ball-

Both Lure and Level ball I feel match nicely with Camerupt's color scheme. Really need Camerupt as he and Cacturne have been MVPs for the team in almost every match as they have realy good synergy together imo.

Also if I supply the ball I still have to do 2 credits? I don't mind that, just want to keep count of my credits I will gain/lose soon so I don't forget again ._.

Feel free to push my order a bit back if needed. You don't have to do all of them at once and I can probably get the ball on Thursday/Friday once I figure out what day and time I have to change my DS to get Hoenn sound.

323.png

levelball.png
Bag_Lure_Ball_Sprite.png

and just a picture of them for opinion

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: If you supply the ball it's 1 Credit. I would go for Level Ball btw but both are interesting ^^

Funbagshaha

Hey I'm looking for a hidden ability Feebas/Milotic

I'll trade you either a Meloetta, Mew, or a Deoxys..

Friend code: 0559 7118 7527, (Pokemon Y) PM me if interested.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Elena90: Currently not accepting new requests as I plan on using the days after 16 March to breed the 5 Pokemon I still need.