• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Dread_Naught

Wanted:

Interested in: Eevee
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Anticipation
PokeBall: Dream Ball
EggMoves: Listed
Nickname: None

OR

Pokemon: Ralts
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant/Careful
Ability: Trade/Telepathy
Pokeball: Dive Ball/Moon Ball
Egg Moves: What you have for this Pokemon [Would say listed, but theres none there]
Nickname: NA

Offering!:

Offer: Sigilyth
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Wonder Skin/Tinted Lens
Pokèball: Nest Ball ( For Shiny) or Dream Ball
Egg Moves: Ancient Power

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Azulart: Please contact me by PM to schedule a trade.
@Dread_Naught: Ah, I can do the Ralts. Remember that Eevee has a broken ratio, and the female will be 4 credits. Ralts for Sigilyph seems fair though. Probably for 20th!

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Update:
Due to holiday I won't be around between the following dates:
22 July - 2 August

Please refrain from making new offers untill the 2th of August. If we were already discussing a request, I might still be able to get it done. That's for the bad news - this evening the Hoenn cards will be up :D

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Care Update:
Here goes the Hoenn region! If you spot any errors, make sure to let me know :)
As you can see, some are very complete and others are still quite primitive - this leaves some opportunity to make some offers!
357d0cd6361b965e3a1271b31086e358.jpg

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
You have Modest Wurmples w/ access to Hidden Power Rock 31/x/30/31/30/30 it is the one in the Moon Ball.
Nosepass has access to Roll-Out
Contrary Spindas have Assist Access.
The Seviper I gave you can be bred for HP Ice.
Did I give you one of the Budews yet? When Sinnoh goes up you can list those w/ Extrasensory however they are a pain to breed.
Both Gulpins I gave you have Liquid Ooze. You put Pressure by mistake.

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@Zold

I dont think Zangoose is correct, Toxic boost is clearly the more dominant abillity.
Knowing your a competitive player aswell, I think you made an error there by placing " Immunity " instead of toxic boost.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Dread_Naught: Yeah that's possible.

Ill look into the bugs :)

@Hoppip: Just drop me a PM to schedule a trade.

keroblade

Pokemon Collector
Hey! What would the following be worth to you?:

UT (lv. 50) 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Dark Aura Yveltal (Oblivion Wing, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Taunt) in a Master Ball

Your first post says 5x 5IV Pokemon but I figured I'd ask anyway, in case the details are outdated. Just let me know! :)

Last edited:

pikamilk

Are you sure you don't have a Lotad in any special ball? I have one in a Nest Ball and another one in a Safari Ball, wondering if you're interested?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Card Update:
Fixed the bugs you guys noticed. For Pokemon that I can breed with more than 4 EM's I usually pick the ones I consider best. I do not have a Toxic Boost Zangoose yet, which leave some possibilities for offers :)

Thanks for the help with the bugs! Sinnoh is up next, it's a really small region (the smallest for a breeder) so that shouldn't take too long.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
hi zold, Im amazed by your shop and the work you have put in it. I do have a question for you and I would love for you to answer it in the best way possible.

I see you have any pokemon possible etc... Is there anything you actually even want or are you thinking of collecting events etc? because you have a lot and to me it seems like it would do you good like to start a collection of somesort.

keroblade

Pokemon Collector
keroblade, yeah 5 Pokemon - if it's 100% legit.

Yes, it's completely legit. I got it in a trade from a legit trader on the Smogon forums.

The 5 Pokemon that I would like are:

31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Clear Body BELDUM in a PokeBall (obviously :p)
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid/Modest Hustle (male) DEINO (w/ any egg moves) in a PokeBall | you don't have Timid or Modest natures listed so if you can't do either let me know
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Levitate ROTOM in a PokeBall
31/31/31/31/xx/31 Naughty Rough Skin (male) GIBLE (w/ egg moves) in a PokeBall | this might be hard so let me know! :)
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Scrappy KANGASKHAN (w/ the 4 egg moves listed) in a Safari Ball

If you are able to get a 6IV of the Naughty Rough Skin (male/female) Gible before the 31/31/31/31/xx/31 (male) then let me know and I'll find something else to throw in!

Just let me know if there any problems with this order, there aren't any hard-to-get females so it shouldn't be TOO bad. :D

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
Card Update:
Fixed the bugs you guys noticed. For Pokemon that I can breed with more than 4 EM's I usually pick the ones I consider best. I do not have a Toxic Boost Zangoose yet, which leave some possibilities for offers :)

Thanks for the help with the bugs! Sinnoh is up next, it's a really small region (the smallest for a breeder) so that shouldn't take too long.
Welp sorry but you owe me a HP ICE eevee and I have to give you a everstone and a absolite

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Barboach still has the move "Trash" and Bagon has the move "Dragon" :(

But anyways besides that, looking to offer again

Trainer Name: Pokeman Man
Interested in: Scatterbug (Continental)
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Compound Eyes
PokeBall: Luxury Ball
EggMoves: None

Interested in: Shroomish
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Quick Feet
EggMoves: Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Focus Punch, Drain Punch

Offer: Heracross
Nature: Adamant or Jolly
Ability: Moxie
EggMoves: Double-Edge, Focus Punch, Megahorn, Rock Blast

Offer: Mawile
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
PokeBall: Moon Ball
EggMoves: Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Metal Burst

Friend Code: Carl: 3325-3523-8312
In Game Name: Carl
Timezone GMT: GMT-4

iunno. I tried going for balls you didn't have / egg moves you didn't have. If these don't interest you, I can try to make a different offer.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Hopsin: There isn't anything that I am 'dying to get' at the moment, but I still want loads of Pokeball variations and Hidden Abilities on my IV bred Pokemon. As for collections, I am not very interested in 'rare' Pokemon, but mainly in competetive ones.
@Keroblade: Yeah that's possible - if I stumble upon a 6IV I'll let you know, it might take a while, as I have two holidays planned in the rest of July. Please fill out the form to make an order :)
@piemaster: I rarely remove finished Pokemon, make sure to pick it up on time though.
@Pokeman Man: Hmm, I didn't see your post last time I believe - fixed it now. Mawile interests me (assuming it's a legit combination).

Last edited:

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
Quick questions: how did you get a Lileep in a Nest Ball? And what are the restrictions on requesting one?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
I got it by trade, you can catch them in Dream World though - which makes it legit. There's no restrictions on requesting one aside from that I am going on holiday soon and might not be able to finish it before that, pushing it all the way till early August.

Price-wise, a male would be 1, and a female would be 4.