• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Lord Fighting: It depends on if you're able to wait for a while, as it might take me untill 24 july to complete the order, as I'm quite busy next week. Porygon cannot be bred in a ball, so I will pass on that one.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@Lord Fighting: It depends on if you're able to wait for a while, as it might take me untill 24 july to complete the order, as I'm quite busy next week. Porygon cannot be bred in a ball, so I will pass on that one.

I'm willing to wait.

True but it adds to your collection anyhow and solrock/lunatone/bronzor cannot be bred in a ball but you accepted them in our last trade :p

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Trainer Name: Sylpheon
Interested in: Frillish
IV Spread: [Desired IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31]
Nature: Calm
Ability: Cursed Body
PokéBall: Any
EggMoves: [Acid Armor / Pain Split / Confuse Ray]
Nickname: None

Offer: Absol
IV Spread: [Offered IV Spread 31-31-31-x-31-31]
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Super Luck
PokéBall: Dusk Ball
EggMoves: [Offered Megahorn / Play Rough]

Friend Code: [4484-8949-7886]
In Game Name: ****ixy]
Timezone GMT: [GMT -4]

Even though you already have Absol, I thought you might want a dusk ball version of it ^^'.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Are you available tomorrow to trade? It is the sunday you said you could trade. :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Lord Fighting: Today in the evening might work! As a general tip though, the Serebii trading rules encourage to arrange trades by PM, and because of that I check my PM's way more often than this thread. You're probably best off to send me a PM when you'd like to trade.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Credits:
For everyone with remaining credits, please consider that in about four months, this trade shop will go inactive as I will (probably) open up a new trade shop in the 7th generation trading forums. All credits that you have remaining in this shop will be transferred to the new shop on January 1st 2017.

If you do not plan on playing Pokemon Sun and Moon, I recommend spending your credits in the next three months.

Last edited:

Go2heck

I'm interested in acquiring one of your 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant, sheer force totodiles.

In exchange I have a Dream ball Spinda of 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly nature with Dream world exclusive Superpower.

If interested, my friendcode is 1332-8118-6990, GMT -6 (Or CDT for Central Daylight Savings Time).

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hello Zold,

I am interested in the following dream ball mons of yours but I would like to know which ones have their HA first though please.

Corphish
Cottonee
Druddigon
Ducklett
Hoothoot
Meditite
Shellder
Skorupi
Snorunt
Stunky
Zigzagoon

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Howdy Lord Fighting,

All but Cottonee, Skorupi and Meditite have access to their HA.

In that case I'd like to trade you for:

Dream Ball HA:

Castform (no HA available)
Corphish
Druddigon
Ducklett
Shellder
Stunky
Zigzagoon

I can either offer what you don't have or you can take a look at my spreadsheet in my sig and pick from what I have. Idm. :)

Last edited:

Nadimo

Determined Trainer
BIG COMPLIMENT: This is the coolest Trade Shop ive seen so far!! :DDD

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Lord Fighting: Oh, I have signatures disabled to avoid spoilers from Pokemon Sun and Moon, so if you could PM me a link that'd be great!
@Nadimo: Thank you for the kindness, it's a great joy to manage it :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Lord Fighting:
After looking through your spreadsheet, I've decided on the following Pokemon, please let me know if you agree.

Level Ball Sentret
Friend Ball Caterpie
Moon Ball Dunsparce
Moon Ball Minun
Moon Ball Poliwag
Fast Ball Weedle
Sports Ball Weedle

All should be female and where possible, the most viable (competitive) ability is prefered.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@Lord Fighting:
After looking through your spreadsheet, I've decided on the following Pokemon, please let me know if you agree.

Level Ball Sentret
Friend Ball Caterpie
Moon Ball Dunsparce
Moon Ball Minun
Moon Ball Poliwag
Fast Ball Weedle
Sports Ball Weedle

All should be female and where possible, the most viable (competitive) ability is prefered.

They are all fine :)

None will have HA as its not legal so they won't all have their most competitive ability but they will all be female and in the correct ball.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Hello again.

Not much of an order once again, but... well first things first, is the following order even possible in the first place?

Trainer Name: Xatuish
Interested in: Snivy
IV Spread: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire spread)
Gender: Male (Or whatever comes out with the requested IV spread)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Contrary (Hidden Ability)
PokéBall: Pokeball
EggMoves: Glare
Nickname: Serperite

Offer...

Well this is where things get a little iffy if I'm being honest.

It seems to have been a while since the last update to the front page, and I notice some of the images still seem to be the same as the last time I was here (2 months ago). In all honesty, I don't know what I can really offer.

One idea I have is to offer Zorua or something in whatever pokeball you want/need since I need to IV breed them for myself anyways, though it would be limited to what is available for wild capture in 6th gen (so no Apricot balls or Dream Balls). Otherwise... I could give you a Swablu in a Heal Ball? I have at least 200 gastlys in luxury balls, I'm sure at least one of the females is 5IV or 6IV?

I'm sorry if this is asking for too much, but if you have any ideas then please say so, I would like to go through with another trade if at all possible.

Friend Code: 3926-5853-1176
In Game Name: Ishii
Timezone GMT: GMT -7

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Xatuish: The last full card update has indeed been over 2 months ago. Although I intended to do an update in between, health issues (nothing too serious) kept me from doing so. I'm almost fully recovered, so I'll throw in another card update early September!

As for the Snivy, I do not breed 6IV Pokemon on request but I can breed you this:
31/E/31/30/31/30 (E stands for even, so it will have Hidden Power Fire)

I'd gladly accept the Gastly+Swablu for this Snivy. (Female 5IV's, 2 Pokemon for one due to HP breeding leaving 50% even ratio.)
For further orders you can always take a look at my wants list. In general I often accept Pokemon bred in Pokeballs for NFE's too (if I don't have them yet). For example, I have a Dive, Nest and Dream Ball Hoppip, respectively for Jumpluff, Skiploom and Hoppip.