• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Azulart

Shiny Hunter

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
hey, it's been a while! good to see this shop is still going. can I get a pair of swablu male/female?

Trainer Name: UNRESPONSIVE
Friend Code: 1821 9722 6232
Desired Gender: 1 male, 1 female
Nickname: <none>

EDIT trade completed, thank you and good luck.

Last edited:

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
Trainer Name: unresponsive
Interested in: rattata
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: jolly
Ability: guts
PokéBall: level ball
EggMoves: counter / flame wheel / reversal
Nickname: n/a

Offer: bidoof
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: adamant
Ability: simple
PokéBall: quick ball
EggMoves: quick attack

FC: 1821 9722 6232
IGN: UNRESPONSIVE
Timezone GMT: +4 (hope I did that right)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Final Update:
Howdy everyone, starting today I will not accept any more breed requests in this trade shop thread. Thanks for all the trades, the gifts and the support and fun times throughout the past three years! With 163 pages of content, over 4000 replies and nearly 200K views I feel as if it has been super fun to breed and trade for/with eachother! I hope to see you all back in Sun and Moon, I'll likely open up a new trade shop in a few weeks, and don't worry the credits will be transfered in January when bank becomes available!

Thanks, and untill we meet again!
Zold

Edit: And I finally got that Swablu I was after, it took a bit more than 3000 eggs!

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
I caught a few of them, but for most of the parts I'm still unspoiled! ^^

I'm especially curious for new breeding mechanics and possible new Pokeballs! Luckily I will have quite some free time after the launch day to figure everything out!

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Gonna get Sun and Moon now! Managed to find a shop that sells it early, :D!

I'll be inactive for a couple of days, see you in gen 7, with probably a brand new Breeding Shop!

sparky3000

woah where u get the images?

insanemouse

Rachel the Random
Hello! I am looking for a winter and a summer deerling, don't care about natures, gender, etc. I'll be around most of the day; I'll try to check Serebii frequently if you PM me. Thank you so much!