• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
@Blink-99: Shiny Ditto will do, but I can only offer Timid Male Froakies, your call!
@Hollowzard: Sorry, I do not take on many Female Eevee requests, or do ball requests on Pokemon with a Broken M/F Ratio. If you don't mind these, please specify this in a new request. I would also have to know the full details of Malamar.
@Mankat: Accepted, I'll just put it on as late as possible.
@DOAFlamingo: Offers and Orders accepted.
@Blue-Dry-Bones: I can't find your order in the main list, please re-submit your order and offer. I believe I posted a response about the Diglett and Rotom, but you did not confirm whether you were interested or not yet.
@HeroXPanda: Will go for the Ability Capsule in that case - offer accepted.

@Cronkr: Offer and Order accepted. Will be ready today, are you sure you want Early Bird though? I believe Scrappy is better. (Picture will be updated soon.)
@BlueAbsol: I would like the Diglett, Modest Rotom and 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Absol :) If you can deliver those - order and offer accepted
@Aranox: As listed, I do not accept any more BP Items except for Ability Capsule

Trainer Name: BlueDryBones1
Interested in: 31/31/31/x/31/0 Bergmite / 31/31/31/x/31/31 Phantump / 31/x/31/31/31/31 Goomy
Nature: Relaxed / Careful / Calm
Ability: Sturdy / Harvest / Gooey
PokeBall: Dive Ball / Dusk Ball / Heal Ball (But it doesn't matter, just going off your pictures)
EggMoves: Neither need any but would be appreciated.
Nickname: Let me edit this when I figure out
Friend Code and In Game Name: 3265-5556-9644 / Alex
Timezone GMT: Pacific Standard Time

Offering:

Pokémon you do not have (I will need time to breed these but can do all three within 2 days):

Modest Squirtle 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rain Dish / Dragon Pulse + Aura Sphere
Modest/Timid/Bold Eevee 31/x/31/31/31/31 Anticipation / Wish + Yawn
Modest/Timid Rotom 31/x/31/31/31/31 Levitate
Jolly Diglett 31/31/31/x/31/31 Arena Trap or Sand Veil / Reversal

Pokémon you do have but I have them with more egg moves:

1 x Adamant Marill 31/x/31/31/31/31 Huge Power / Aqua Jet + Belly Drum + Super Power + Body Slam (Just found out it gets Super Power though level up this gen :eek: so probably don't need it for Body Slam)
Naïve Absol (can get any 5 IV spread) Justified / Play Rough + Baton Pass + Hex + Feint Attack

Please PM me if either get accepted. Otherwise I might forget about this topic. If you want more than the 3 of what I offered there was more on your list that I was interested in.

---

EDIT:

Assuming @BlueAbsol was actually me, alright. It'll take me a couple of tays to get it but I have 5 IV parents so about 1/6 eggs should be the right spread.

1x Jolly Diglett 31/31/31/x/31/31 Arena Trap / Reversal [DONE]
1x Naïve Absol 31/31/31/x/31/31 Justified / Play Rough + Baton Pass + Hex + Feint Attack [DONE]
1x Modest Rotom 31/x/31/31/31/31 Levitate / No Egg Moves [DONE]

I'll update this as soon as I get some.

As for the nicknames:

Bergmite:
Phantump:
Goomy:

EDIT:

FC: 3265-5556-9644

Let me know when you are ready to trade. I'll update whenever I finish one and have decided on nicknames.

I just edited the post that's why you might not have seen. I looked through past pages there is no BlueAbsol so I assumed you meant me since what you were asking for matched up :eek: The Rotom and Absol are done, I'll get to the Diglett as soon as I get another similar Rotom since someone else wanted one as well.

Also I just got the Diglett so all three are ready for trading. I understand with all your other offers it may take time to do this, I understand and am willing to wait.

Last edited:

Saintsboy04

Trainer Name: Saintsboy04
Interested in: Venipede 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
PokeBall: N/A
EggMoves: None
Nickname: The Pede
Offering: Shiny Luvdisc/Shiny Poliwag (your choice)
Friend Code and In Game Name: 4613-7477-0377 - Colin (You've got me added already)
Timezone GMT: Eastern Standard Time

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Aha I see, I'll be breeding some extra Bergmites for myself tommorow so I could aswell add one in for you, same goes for the Goomys which is scheduled for a request for tommorow. Are these genders important to you, it slacks down the process, and I can't guarantee to get these specific genders done tommorow. If you want these specific genders and I happen to be dislucky the request will probaly get dragged to a later date.

@Saintsboy: I no longer accept regular shinies, sorry!

@Randycoolboy: Will trade you tommorow, thanks for the patience :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
9 November: FINISHED
All requests scheduled for today are finished.

Tommorow I'll only work on delayed requests and some projects of my own. This does mean however I got a lot of time to trade so be sure to PM me if you would like to trade. As a reminder: I only take 5 (Pokemon) requests per day from now on. Currently the schedule is full untill the 18th of November. I will be back in about 9 hours - See ya!

HEROxPANDA

I LIKE CHEESE
Thx for accepting my offer and wanted to let you know the old order for gastly is still there but dont want it just wanted to let you know so you dont end up breeding it if you dont need to :) thx

uniforce

Trainer Name: uniforce
Interested in: swinub (31/31/31/x/31/31) breeding pair
Nature: jolly
Ability: thick fat for the male / snow cloak for the female
PokeBall:
EggMoves: stealth rock, ice shard, icicle crash
Nickname:
Offering: slowpoke (31/x/31/31/31/0), bold regenerator
Friend Code and In Game Name: name: daniel code: 3325 2574 8018

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
Name: HollowZard
Interested in: Goomy (Modest 5 IV one ^^)
Nature: Modest
Ability: As listed
PokeBall: As listed
Nickname: Seiyaryu
Offering: Shiny Impish Giant Gourgeist
Friend Code and In Game Name: 2337-4175-7374 (Zero 3DS name). In game name Blaire
Timezone GMT: GMT
Progress: Pending - Probaly done 15 November

Zold! Could you please change the nickname? I hope it's not any trouble but I prefer the name LordGoomy

Thanks!

I'm interested In a flawless Inkay I can give shiny spoink or litwick for it

Akthalion

Hi Zold,

Have the Taillows with your requested IV's distribution now. Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks!

Leafreo

Trainer Name: Leafreo
Interested in: Honedge
Nature: Adamant/Brave
Ability: Any
PokeBall: Any
EggMoves: Any
Nickname: None
Offering: A pair of 4IV Calm Lotad RainDish (GigaDrain/LeechSeed/SweetScent)
Friend Code and In Game Name: Leafreo 1762-4095-1490
Timezone GMT: GTM -6

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@HEROxPanda: Fixed it, thanks.
@Uniforce: Hmm, why did you choose for Bold and 0SPE? Wouldnt Relaxed make more sense in this case? Either way, I accept the offer if I get a pair in return regardless of their nature.
@HollowZard: Changed it.
@Mega Kangaskhan: Flawless go for three Shiny or IV bred Pokemon, I do not accept any more regular shinies, only competevily viable ones!
@Akthalion: Yeah still interested, what would you like in return?
@Leafren: Is it possible for you to breed the 5th IV on it? (31/xx/31/31/31/31)

uniforce

Yes it's a breeding pair trade I'm sorry, yours for mine.
Ye I realized now it's not exactly the best nature supported by that 0 spe iv, I wanted a trick room pokemon but I brain farted and forgot about the right nature and someone istantly showed up with that pokemon (seems like I'm the only slow thinking guy here even slowpoke is smarter). bold was supposed to come with a spe iv higher than 19 to be effective at beating some slow pokemon out there
Next time don't make me realize that I failed that much it makes me cry Y_Y

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Ah hehe, well it's not that much of a fuzz for me to breed it either perfect Bold or perfect relaxed, so I'll accept it anywhoo ^^

I put up a small list of Pokemon which I need to complete my Gen6 IV Bred collection, here it is:
Snover (Probaly already on the way)
Meditite (Probaly already on the way)
Electrike
Scatterbug
Flabebe
Skiddo
Furfrou
Spritzee
Swirlix
Binacle (Might be on the way)
Amaura
Hawluchia
Dedenne
Carbink
Yvetal/Zygarde/Xerneas (IV and nature Caught)

Last edited:

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
Curious before I make any requests: I have a 6IV Modest HA female Eevee, would you be interested in it in the future? I'm asking since I'm sure you already have Eevee on your breedable list but it could make your life easier..? And I'll soon get into breeding 5IV Amaura, is there a specific nature you wanted on it?

Akthalion

Great! :)

I'm still looking for the pair of Swift Swim Horseas, Female Adamant Attack IV, Male Modest S. Attack IV

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Aha I see, I'll be breeding some extra Bergmites for myself tommorow so I could aswell add one in for you, same goes for the Goomys which is scheduled for a request for tommorow. Are these genders important to you, it slacks down the process, and I can't guarantee to get these specific genders done tommorow. If you want these specific genders and I happen to be dislucky the request will probaly get dragged to a later date.

@Saintsboy: I no longer accept regular shinies, sorry!

@Randycoolboy: Will trade you tommorow, thanks for the patience :)

Well I do want those genders because they match up to some of the nicknames I'm thinking of :eek: if you do happen to get those genders I do want it but if not and you do let me know and it'll depend on whether or not I can think of a new nickname. If not I can wait. Is it possible maybe I can get those two today? c: if not its fine I'll wait but that Bergmite was on my PS team and I have everyone I used on that team ready except for Bergmite :3

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Unresponsive: Well, probaly Modest or Calm for the Aurorus I guess! I am not very interested in Flawless btw, it costs me too much and hasn't got a lot of breeding benefits.
@Blue-Dry-Bones: Currently I only have the exact oppsite genders of the Pokemon you requested in stock (ready for trade). As you can see my schedule is quite full already, I am not sure if you ment Bergmite male was the one you want most - if so it could perhaps be scheduled sooner but the other two will probaly have to wait till 18 November.
@Akthalion: Will need the request in a formatted version though :p
@Handle-Name: AK-48: No of course the trade isn't off :), if you didn't PM me I do not accept trade requests without mention, I was most likely breeding and not expecting a trade so I did not notice it.