• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Trainer Name: HEB (right now, it will probably change in a few days)
Interested in: Froakie 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Protean
Gender: Prefer Female, but Male is fine due to the gender ratio.
PokeBall: Dive Ball or Poké Ball
EggMoves: None
Nickname: You can name it

Interested in: Goomy 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Gooey
PokeBall: Heal Ball
EggMoves: None
Nickname: You can name it

Offering:
*Calm Chansey w/ 31/x/31/31/31/x
*Shiny Gothorita
*Shiny Bunnelby
*Shiny Lampent
Friend Code and In Game Name: 5069-4585-1055 Henning
Timezone GMT: GMT 1+

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Heb: Already got a Chansey sorry, what are the Natures, Abilities and IV's on the shinies?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Aww, okay. Well you could always aim for an the Ability Capsules, and I'm in need of Heart Scales right now, but that would require 60 ._.

Update:
Updated the Kanto Pokemon! About 9 new Pokemon have been added to the shop and a lot of old Pokemon have been updated with new egg moves and natures :) Be sure to check them out! Kalos coming next!

I actually ~250 BP and ~50 Heart Scales. (but the heart scales is annoying to trade)

EDIT: Froakie for an Ability Capsule?

EDIT2: nvm, I don't want to spend all my BP right now

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Clon: It wasn't ignored :p, it's in the schedule (already was!) and will be done tommorow!

Elena90

Trainer name: Elena90
Interested in: Staryu, preset
Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
Offering: Ability Capsule
Friend code + IGN: Again, probably the 15th trade we have made xD

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Elena90: Accepted your order and offer! For now it's on 20th November, but perhaps things will speed up this week, it's looking brightly I'd say!
@Clon: No Problem ^^

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
12 November: FINISHED
All breeding requests scheduled for today have been finished, still have a lot of finished breeds in my Tradebox be sure to get yours on time!

Update:
I changed the main post quite a bit. There are now 3 Pokemon in each row, and the headers have been adjusted in size to match up for this. You may find some headers to be a little bit blurry, or Kanto Pokemon to have a slightly different Card Design regarding Natures and Abilities, this will all be updated soon.

Tommorow I will add the new Kalos Pokemon in the shop, which are: Fennekin, Tyrunt, Litleo ,Flabebe, (Bunnelby, Skiddo) and Klefki! The days after that Johto, Hoenn Sinnoh and Unova will follow. You can already check the Upcoming Pokemon under the 'Coming Soon' section.

That said, be sure to check out all the new Kanto Pokemon in the shop, I believe there are about 11 new ones!

I'll be back in about 10 hours, see ya then!

Last edited:
I'm willing to offer a bit more than usual since these poke's are going to be part of my new team. However, I think that asking for flawless Spiritomb + 3 others is a bit much.

I could breed you something that you don't have if you want me to.

Also, if you don't mind, could you send me a few HA pokemon (regardless of their IVs, egg moves, nature, etc)? I am also working on breeding at the moment and I cant seem to get anybody to trade me them. I'd be willing to do a junk trade of sorts (random HA pokes for a decently IV bred poke).

Last edited:

iTarTar

Your: Female Horsea 5 IVs and Female Beggmite 5 IVs

For my: Male and Female Mareep Quiet Nature with 31/31/31/31/x/31 and 31/x/31/31/31/31?

I added your FC, not sure about timezones, but its currently 9:13pm here if that gives an idea. I should be on tomorrow morning. My FC is in sig. :)

mfrutis

Trainer Name: Mfrutis
Interested in: Bulbasuar/Helioptile/froakie/Evee
Nature: Bold Bulb/Modest Heliop/Timid Froakie/Timid Evee
Ability: Chlyorphyll/Dryskin/Protean/Adapibility
PokeBall: any
EggMoves: Giga Drain on Bulb
Nickname: none
Offering: Pair 5 IV Spritzee and Scatterbug they all have 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Friend Code and In Game Name: Fc in sig and IGN Tayeon
Timezone GMT: Central American Time

Floette

Fennekin
Trainer Name: Cup of Tea [Scheduled to change to "Floette" during the month of November.]
Interested in: Kangaskhan 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Early Bird
PokeBall: -
EggMoves: -
Nickname: preferred none
Offering: Ability Capsule [need to save a few BP, I'm offering under the assumption that the trade would not take place immediately at time of posting]
Friend Code and In Game Name: Eamon, FC: 1478-3803-9332
Timezone GMT: GMT -5

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Trainer Name: venom1950
Interested in: Merril
Nature: brave
Ability: huge power
PokeBall: in which pokeball your's is
EggMoves: belly drum and aqua jet
Nickname: no nickname
Offering: Heatmor, male,flash fire, with egg moves blech,sucker punch,pursuit,outstanding with hp/def/sp att/speed
Friend Code and In Game Name: 229445173671 , Alen
Timezone GMT: GTM+1

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@ModernGamer: I have little interest in Flawless Pokemon and was refering to a Perfect Spiritomb there :) If it is not possible for you to breed a Perfect Spiritomb, I propose the following: Flawless Spiritomb, Perfect Mincinno and Perfect Electrike in trade for: Larvitar, Shroomish, Shellder, Klefki

@Mfrutis: Order and Offer accepted. Scheduled for 21 November, but might be done earlier.

@Cup of Tea: Order and Offer Accepted. One question though, are you sure you want early bird? With the new Aegislash Meta it is highly recommend to take Scrappy.

@Venom1950: Can you breed the Heatmor to add SDEF on it? If so, I can accept your order (31/xx/31/31/31/31)

KDsage

poke fan
Kdsage
Looking for lavitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 and volpix 31/x/31/31/31/31
Lav-adament, vol-timid
Any pokeball
Any gender
Lav wt stealth rocks and pursuit. Vol wt hypnosis
Fc in sig - ING seku
EST
Offering 6iv adament aipom (run away) wt fake out

(Nevermind, aipom is for our other trade. I do have a flawless bergmite. 31all impish icebody no egg moves

Last edited: