• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
20 November: Finished!
All breed requests for today have been finished. A lot of trades also have been completed today so that's a good thing!
All Sinnoh Pokemon I have are on the pictures now be sure to check the new ones out!

Tommorow got quite some requests again, I'll be back in 10 hours :)

iTarTar

Interested in: Slowpoke
Nature: Bold
Ability: Regenerator
PokeBall: Luxury Ball if possible
EggMoves: None
Nickname: Pook
Offering: Male Adamant Rhyhorn 31/31/31/31/x/31
Friend Code and In Game Name: Benny | In signature
Timezone GMT: EST (-5)

Interested in: Horsea
Nature: Calm
Ability: Swift Swim or Sniper
PokeBall: Dive Ball
EggMoves: None
Nickname: Brony (if male) / Bronii (if female)
Offering: Female Adamant Rhyhorn 31/31/31/31/31/x
Friend Code and In Game Name: Benny | In signature
Timezone GMT: EST (-5)

Akthalion

Trainer Name: Akthalion
Interested in: Squirtle
Nature: Modest
Ability: Rain Dish
EggMoves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse
Nickname: None
Offering: Careful Overcoat Vullaby, 31/31/31/x/31/31. Roost, Knock Off, Foul Play Egg Moves.
Friend Code and IGN: Already added
Timezone GMT: GMT -6

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey zold sorry to bother you I just wanted ask what language your game is im looking for foriegn pokemon breeds to breed with my near flawless and flawless mons i breed formself i just want to get good mm iv pokes shiny. If you are english sorry to waste a post >.<

edit: btw i will be a future shop mate soon i work at a trade shop breeding and rnging in the 5th gen trade shop section waiting till bank comes out we shall be transfering,so ill have alot of stuff so we can help eachother out if you like :) I still will rng on 5th gen and transfer so it will soon be a little easier to get hp you want in 6th gen instead of just flawless and near flawless mons....

Last edited:

E123Timay

Master of pokemanz
Trainer Name: Tim
Interested in: Adamant charmander Wrath :3 with dd and outrage
Offer: Shiny Druddigon
Friend Code and In Game Name: Tim 4425-1525-2036

Sverre23

Trainer Name: Sverre23
Interested in: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Nidoran
Nature: Modest
Ability: Hustle
Nickname: NidoKnight
Offering: 31/xx/31/31/31/31/31 Ralts with random nature (good for breeding purposes).
I can breed Modest onto it but that will take a little longer.
Friend Code and In Game Name: 2793-1570-3353 IGN: Sverre
Timezone GMT: GMT+1

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@iTarTar: Accepted! Will probaly be scheduled for 29th.
@Akthalian: Accepted and ready for trade.
@FairyWitch: I live in the Netherlands and I believe my language is ENG (thats what the Pokedex says anyway). FRE, GER, ITA, JPN, KOR and SPA are foreign to me. About the 5th gen breds, I currently do not participate in cross gen trades and I am not too fond of RNG Breeding. I practise Game Design in my spare time and from that point of view I just know how horrible it feels when people abuse (gamebreaking) exploits in your game xD Perhaps I will only get myself a Flawless Ditto, but anything other than that I will refrain to out of respect for the designers and developers :)
@Timay: I do not accept regular shinies, only if they have a good nature, ability and set of IV's, sorry.
@Sverre23: I already own a Ralts, sorry.

Last edited:

Rohan2801

Pokemon breeder
I would like to make a change to my request I don't want the tyrants instead can you give me a pair of gligars since I was breeding my pokemon and got a five iv tyrunt

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Changed it, please note that you should always PM me beforehand to investigate the possibilities of changing your request though :)

Sverre23

Oww, that's too bad. You didn't have it a while ago so I thought you didn't have one yet.
I see that your Gible doesn't have his HA, and I'm currently breeding one with 5 perfect IVs and HA, are you interested?

Goupelin

Hello :)

Trainer Name: Goupelin
Interested in: Naive Male Bagon, 31/31/31/31/XX/31, with Dragon Dance, and random ability
Offer: Relax Duskull, 31/31/31/XX/31/00, with Memento
Friend Code and In Game Name: 2578 4412 3568, Jordan

Do you agree ? :)

HAKnSLASH

Expert Trader
I have a huge order to place, (Helioptile, Phantump, Nidoran (male), Mareep, Houndour, and Gible) so before I request anything, here is a list of what I have. Let me know if I have anything you would be willing to trade for.

Shinys
Volbeat | Bold | 31/31/x/x/x/x/
Riolu | Jolly | x/x/31/31/31/x
Ralts | Female | Modest | 31 IVs in Defense and Special Attack
Nidoran | Male | Adamant | 31 IVs in Defense
Vivillion | Modern | Bold
Houndour | Serious | Early Bird | 31 IVs in Attack

IVs
Charmander | Female | Adamant | Blaze | Dragon Dance & Flare Blitz | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Charmander | Male | Adamant | Blaze | 31/31/31/x/x/31
Noibat | Female | Adamant | Infiltrator | 31/31/31/31/31/x
Noibat | Female | Timid | Frisk | x/31/31/31/31/31
Fennekin | Female | Careful | Magician | x/31/x/31/x/31
Eevee | Male | Bold | Adaptability | 31/31/31/31/31/x

If I am unable to receive all requested Pokemon, my main wants would be the Nidoran (male), Mareep and Houndour.

sugbukz

Interested in: preset bulbasour
Nature: modest
Ability: chlorophyll
Offering impish phanphy 31/31/31/x/31/31 has ice shard
Fc: 4227-2033-7911 Alex
Time zone est

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
@FairyWitch: I live in the Netherlands and I believe my language is ENG (thats what the Pokedex says anyway). FRE, GER, ITA, JPN, KOR and SPA are foreign to me. About the 5th gen breds, I currently do not participate in cross gen trades and I am not too fond of RNG Breeding. I practise Game Design in my spare time and from that point of view I just know how horrible it feels when people abuse (gamebreaking) exploits in your game xD Perhaps I will only get myself a Flawless Ditto, but anything other than that I will refrain to out of respect for the designers and developers :)

its fine i understand your point of view as well but I find it fine but you know gamefreak has announce it is legal so there not very upset about it which us rngers are not the one that decoded the ecripyt on the game so its not considering hacking for us we just use the reporter on the computer to tell us when to get what we want on the game, we are not using any illegal device to get the pokemon like the ar. I hate to get into a debate in your thread which im not very good at with handling with it lol so ill drop but thank you for your time for answering back to me :) but I found someone that has a different language game ;) so its cool ^_^

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Goupelin: Accepted! Scheduled for the 29th.
@HaknSlash: I am interested in the Ralts and willing to offer 2 Pokemon for it. I am really interested in Riolu as well and I might be in Volbeat and Nidoran. Please leave the full details on them (All IVs, ranges are good as well)
@Sugbukz: Accepted, also for the 29th!
@FairyWitch: I understand your point of view, especially since in previous gens Breeding was a pain without RNG. Luckily in this gen it's not needed anymore to acquire perfect breds on a decent time-reward ratio.

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Just a update on your offers.

Starly is ready.

Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (F) Reckless. I managed to add Pursuit in addition to Double Edge from one of my Zubats. Its in a nice looking Premier ball to :3

I expect to get Karrablast later today.

Still don't know what nature though. Just gonna go Careful and find a way to give it 31 Spe. Perhaps there is something it can outrun since it really doesn't want to be slow but it just is.

These are my upcoming breeding projects. Let me know if interested in any:
Careful Super Size Pumkaboo w/ Frisk. (Destiny Bond+Disable)
Adamant Shuppet with Frisk. (Phantom Force+Disable+Destiny Bond+Gunk Shot or Pursuit) <- I am trying to get this in a Luxury ball as well.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

@FairyWitch: I understand your point of view, especially since in previous gens Breeding was a pain without RNG. Luckily in this gen it's not needed anymore to acquire perfect breds on a decent time-reward ratio.

for breeding i still think it is need though cuaz we can only get flawless mons which some need a certian hp for competitive battling and stuff but yeah your right its not need as much as it use to be XD sorry rnging made me iv freak >.< but back to the real thing i wanted to ask anyway i got a question do you just breed normally here im not sure if your shop offers any ha pokemon im starting to run out of room for friend safari's and deleting alot i need some for this game for people that want breeds for hidden abilities do you offer them or you just mostly breed iv orders? also as respect for you and your shop when bank comes out ill have access to alot of ha from dream world that i will transfer and breed normally on 6th gen for you later if i need anything for hidden ability wise...

Last edited: