• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

lovablebazzi

Shiny Hunter
Just a heads up, the Goomy request after Jakeyyy's request should have my name on it in the Preset Trade Requests Section, in case there is a mix up and you accidentally think Jakeyyy requested two Pokemon.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Updated the Pictures on the Kanto breeds - Phantump is done, working on Joltik and Larvitar now!

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Updated the Pictures on the Kanto breeds - Phantump is done, working on Joltik and Larvitar now!

Ok thanks can we trade later busy right now

old man

On Guard!!!
I'm only at the 4th gym (which means i dont have muchto offer)but I know I need at get a team ready. Let me look thru what you have

lovablebazzi

Shiny Hunter
Fast and reliable trade, got exactly what I needed. Will definitely use this service again in the future (excluding the other request I have atm lol).
Thanks again! :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Glad to hear so! :D

Just updated the Johto Pictures, also for those waiting eagerly on Larvitar, I'm getting close!
It was quite a journey to breed them the way I liked, but it's getting there...

shadowjeff

shiny hunter :D
ey Zold i am online atm :) and i will be for atleast the next 3 hours
also a question if you breed it with a ditto how did you manage to get that good of a iv ditto (i also want to learn to breed)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
I don't breed with Ditto's a lot, the best I got is triple IV's.
Fact is you don't really need Ditto's for most things. You can achieve a lot by knowing the breeding groups and using them correctly ^^
I have had a lot of questions about my breeding methods and I will be writing a small Guide soon, if there's any urgent questions now I will discuss these in PM.

Saintsboy04

Trainer Name: Saintsboy04
Interested in: Gligar w/ 5iv''s, all except special attack.
Nature: Impish
Ability: Immunity
PokeBall: Any
EggMoves: None
Nickname: Batman
Offering: Charizardite Y stone or Houndoomite stone. If you don't accept either of those, I have a shiny starmie.
Friend Code and IGN: 4613-7477-0377 IGN: Colin
Timezone GMT: Eastern Standard Time.

shadowjeff

shiny hunter :D

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Accepting Saintboys Starmie and Elena's Gligar.

Larvitars are done!
Scyther and Honedge next.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Accepting your offer assuming it's a Brave Honedge you want. I will just need the Moltres, altered this on the main page.
(Please note that I do not accept ordinary Legendary's usually - in this case I can use this one for my dex, all legends are filled now and I only accept IV and Nature Caughts)

ashcuz

Pokemon breeder
Accepting your offer assuming it's a Brave Honedge you want. I will just need the Moltres, altered this on the main page.
(Please note that I do not accept ordinary Legendary's usually - in this case I can use this one for my dex, all legends are filled now and I only accept IV and Nature Caughts)

Yes, i'm very sorry about forgetting the nature. I'll be ready to trade when ever.

RedGyarados1

Hello, I am interested in the following in this order:

Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/0
Nature: Brave

Scyther 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician

Froakie 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Protean

I have to offer:

Bulbasaur 31/x/31/31/31/31