1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Zold, Oct 24, 2013.

1. twiztid420

twiztid420 shiny hoarder

alrighty, didnt see em listed, would you take a german xerneas, serious nature, also have quirky yveltal

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  2. Trainer Name: Old Man Rocket
    Interested in: Vulpix, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Offer: 96 BP or a Jolly, Inner Focus, Female zubat 31/31/31/x/31/31 with egg moves defog, zen headbutt, brave bird
    Friend Code and In Game Name: 2809-8407-9257; Maddie

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  3. BlueDryBones1

BlueDryBones1 Pokemon Breeder

Hmm well if you at least have Moxie available in your safari or something I'm willing to wait as long as it takes. I know no one else who actually breeds Litleos. Just checkeed and they can only be found as Pyroars in Fire Safari's 2nd Slot. I have Charmeleon taking that spot on my one Fire Safari (on a roster of 99) so I cant get Moxie w/o relying on GTS which everyone wants my Xerneas.

Though let me see if I can find a Moxie Litleo later. If I do I'll change what I'm requesting to maybe to one of the other things I'm interested in.

4. Zold

Zold Pokémon Breeder

@twiztid: Sorry I only accept Legendaries with the correct nature and IV's
    @Old Man Rocket: Vulpix is not on TSO and I'm afraid I already have the Zubats. Well, not with Z-Headbutt but I don't think it has any use really (well maybe Toxiccroak but really...), perhaps you can prove me wrong :)
    @BlueDryBones: I'll get to checking my safari's. I have access to about 300 of them, so it's pretty rare if I do not own a Safari Pokemon.

5. twiztid420

twiztid420 shiny hoarder

if ur interested in eggmoves and abilities you are missing ill take a look and see what ive got, i noticed u only have charmanderX ive got the nature/ability/moves for a charmanderY, solar power, ddance dragon pulse and ancient power

also ive got dratinis with dragon pulse dragon dance and dragon rush

6. BlueDryBones1

BlueDryBones1 Pokemon Breeder

Let me know if you find Moxie Litleo as well as what you want of what I offered.

Was actually working on getting Impish Guts Tyrouges today when I started b/c father Tyrouge was Impish 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/ Guts and the Egg Moves w/ x/31/31/31/x/x Rash Ditto the very first egg luckily gave me #4 on my signature :)

*apologies for signature just want to show you it. Suprisingly I wasn't even using the Masuda Method.

7. Zold

Zold Pokémon Breeder

@twiztid: Already got those sorry!
    @BlueDryBones: Congratz! :D I'll get to checking it on Sunday probaly as I won't have any time to breed them before that anyway. A regular Tyrogue interests me as I do not have those yet :)

8. Zold

Zold Pokémon Breeder

26 November Finished:
    Finished all the requests for today along with the delayed requests!
    Tommorow is scheduled for two HP fire Magnemite's and two Spitzees. Those are quite hard to breed so hopefully it'll work out.

See ya Tommorow!

9. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

Oh yeah, now I remember what nickname I wanted to put in for my Chansey request.
    Although you already accepted and put it in the first post, I apologize for a minor change (changes are in bold)... I'd like to update my request form just with the nickname, if possible. Thanks in advance.

By the way, I was able to find some free time for breeding and I have my Foongus offer ready for you. ^^ I'll check back again by this weekend.
    Though, I'll also need to remind myself that you're about nine hours ahead of me. x.x;

10. ayerrowdocta

ayerrowdocta Hey Whats Up? :)

Trainer Name: ayerrowdocta
    Interested in: Rotom (preset example)
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Levitate
    PokeBall: Don't Care
    EggMoves: None
    Nickname: Rotom
    Offering: Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Growlithe Justified with Morning Sun
    Friend Code and In Game Name: In my sig, but I think you already have it :)
    Timezone GMT: GMT-5

11. Copie

Copie Nothing Special

Hi Zold,

I see you have a Ferroseed coming, but not sure what you have / what you don't. I'm looking to get one final Pokemon for my online team, and wanted to offer you something you could use. I just finished setting myself up with Relaxed 5IV Ferroseeds with both Rocks and Leech Seed. If that's similar to what you've acquired, then I completely understand. If not though, would you be interested in me making an offer?

Thanks.

12. Zumi_cC

Zumi_cC New Member

Interested in: Drillbur 31/31/31/x/31/31your choice of pokeball
    Nickname: N/a
    Offering: Any Mega Stone, I have all
    Friend Code and IGN: 5043-2055-0208 Zumi
    Timezone: EST

13. Hogenator

Hogenator New Member

Hi, did you ever get the larvitar i requested for eviolite? FC 1349-5344-9149

14. Dr_When

Dr_When New Member

Interested in: Gligar
    Nickname: Vlad if male Draculina if female
    Offering: Masterball or 200 bp worth of items
    Friend Code and IGN: 5214 9578 4420 Shank
    Timezone: gmt +1

15. PokePnguin

PokePnguin I leik Pokemon

Zold, what pokemon did you want in return and if it is the noibat, male or female?

16. Zold

Zold Pokémon Breeder

@LightanAyru: That's no problem at all. I will keep the Chansey request to breeding it myself to make sure I can nickname it ^^ (It's good to note Nicknames because I usually take NN requests myself)
    @ayerowdocta: Already have that Growlithe I'm afraid, but I believe Rotom is in stock so perhaps we can work something out!
    @Copie: Yeah I already have those sorry!
    @Zumi_oC: Hmm, well I will have to think about it, what ability do you want btw?
    @Hogenator: Yeah, it's been finished for several days now you can find it under 'TSO' requests. If you want to initiate the trade, please PM Me :)
    @DR.When: I have several females left in stock, willing to accept 200BP in the form of: 2x Choice Band and 2x Life Orb
    @PokePenguin: A Male Noibat would be perfect :)

17. Hermin

Hermin Pokemon Breeder!

Trade Requests

Hello Zold! it's been a while
    Here's my request :)

Trainer Name: Hermin
    Interested in: Beldum (31/31/31/x/31/31)
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Clear Body
    Nickname: None
    Offering: [Mankey (31/31/31/x/31/31)IVs / Male & Female / Jolly / Anger Point or Vital Spirit / Egg Move: Close Combat]
    Friend Code: Added (IGN: Frank)
    Timezone GMT: -5 GMT

I also have Dwebble pair with spikes ;)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  18. ayerrowdocta

ayerrowdocta Hey Whats Up? :)

Do you have a HA adamant murkrow with whirlwind, brave bird, and perish song? Or a relaxed duskull? Let me know :)

19. AlexDJi

AlexDJi New Member

Hey zold this was my order that has been accepted for trade. Is it okay if I change this order to m and female diglett as I realized snorlax has a broken gender ratio.

Interested In: Diglett Pair
    Nature: Competitive Nature (jolly I would think)
    Ability: arena trap
    Nickname:
    Pokeball: Premier or Luxury, but doesn't really matter
    Egg Moves:
    Offer: M and F Hippopotas
    FC and Ign: Already have, but 1564-3366-7785, Alex
    Time Zone: GMT-6 (US central time)[/QUOTE]

20. iTarTar

iTarTar Well-Known Member

Well I got lucky in one sense with this Pokemon. I was wondering, Zold, would you be interested in this:
    Shiny Illumise - #314 (Careful) Female (♀) : 30 - 31 / 3 - 5 / 27 - 29 / 31 / 30 - 31 / 27 - 29
    Untouched at level 30 (I found it myself :D)