• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

KenKong

That one guy...
looking for: Slopoke(preferably in a heal ball) regenerator bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and Abrab magic gaurd timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31
offering: foongus regenerator bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 ; togepi serene grace bold nasty plot 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (i have a female one but thatll cost extra) ; Eevee nonHA modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31; sneasel jolly/adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 egg moves icicle crash/fake out/counter/ice shard; swinub jolly thick fat 31/31/31/xx/31/31 icicle crash/ice shard/ stealth rocks

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Hermin Accepted! Scheduled for 2 December. (Will put it in tonight)
@Ayerowdocta: Havent got Whirlwind or Perish Song on the Murkrows I am afraid, I do have Relaxed Duskulls however.
@AlexDji: Yeah that's okay, will get delayed till 2December though.
@iTarTar: What's her ability, those certainly are some nice IV's o_O (Gotta say though, I don't like Illumise a lot, but who knows)

Magnemite Update:
Currently at a 4V Parent and a 3V Ditto. The Ditto will stay 3V of course, seeing I do not have any 4V Ditto's that happen to have 30SPE or 30SPA as well.
Hopefully I can get them done in 2-3 hours, trying my hardest ;_;

iTarTar

Tinted Lens. And I can't wait till Magnemite's in the shop xD

Theo-92

Trainer Name: Theo-92
Interested in: Starmie 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
PokeBall: UltraBall or PokeBall
EggMoves: N/A
Nickname: Hya!!!

Offering:

Hippopotas 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Impish or Careful
Sand Stream
Egg move Body Slam is available.

IGN: Theo Hamlett

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@iTarTar: Hmm, will have to investigate if it's viable in UU further, how many Pokemon were you after?
@ayerrowdocta: Note that Genderless Pokemon require 2 Pokemon in return, but a Murkrow pair would be quite useless for me, so how about A Murkrow male +96BP?
@Theo-92: I already got some upcoming Hippo's sorry!

Magnemite Update:
Just hatched this beauty: Magnemite, Modest, Magnet Pull, 31/0/31/30/31/30 - meaning I got the perfect parent now so the requests should be... relatively close xD Will still take it's sweet time of course ;_; In a way 0ATT is the perfect call, for confusion and Foul Play, but those aren't very dangerous to Magnezone anyway. But I love it!

Last edited:
I'm interested in HA Murkrow and/or Slowpokes. You have any of those?

iTarTar

I was after two or three normal Pokemon and Magnemite, would that be acceptable?

KenKong

That one guy...
Trainer Name: Kenny
Interested in: Slowpoke
Nature: bold
Ability: regenerator
PokeBall: heal ball preferably
EggMoves: none
Nickname: Nefi
Offering: Sneasels jolly/adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (counter/iceshard/icicle crash/fake out) Foongus bold regenerator 31/xx/31/31/31/31; Togepi Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (nasty plot, i have a female but thatll cost extra); Swinub jolly thick fat (stealth rock/ice shard/icicle shard); Eevee modest adaptibility 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Friend Code and In Game Name: 0344-9580-2858 Kenny
Timezone GMT: -8

Trainer Name: Kenny
Interested in: Abra
Nature: timid
Ability: magic gaurd
PokeBall: quick ball
EggMoves: none
Nickname: Mustachio
Offering: Sneasels jolly/adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (counter/iceshard/icicle crash/fake out) Foongus bold regenerator 31/xx/31/31/31/31; Togepi Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (nasty plot, i have a female but thatll cost extra); Swinub jolly thick fat (stealth rock/ice shard/icicle shard); Eevee modest adaptibility 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Friend Code and In Game Name: 0344-9580-2858 Kenny
Timezone GMT: -8

KDsage

poke fan
Kdsage
Want, slowpoke
Bold
Regenerator
Female
Any ball
Any egg move
No nickname
Offering, breeding pair of 4iv modest tangela wt regenerator and leaf storm eggmove
Already have info

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
Hi Zold, I had a nice time trading with you for those Tentacools and now I'm looking for some other stuff. Hopefully what I have interests you.

Trainer Name: unresponsive
Interested in: Houndour, Aron
Nature: Timid, Impish respectively
Ability: Flash Fire, Sturdy respectively
PokeBall: Pictured-luxury balls.
EggMoves: None; Stealth Rocks
~
Offering: Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Cleffa pair handbred in Heal Balls*

*The male isn't ready yet.
**If this doesn't work for you I can add on Aromatherapy as an egg move, and/or change the nature to Bold. That's still ongoing though so I won't be ready to trade for a bit.

Friend Code and In Game Name: 1821 9722 6232, Bosch
Timezone GMT: Usa EST, GMT - 5:00

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Poloraplam: Yeah I do have these, they are under the coming soon section or so I believe. I have got a pretty busy week, but Saturday and Sunday I will be adding new cards ^^
@iTarTar: It isnt a bad price, but I am not interested anymore due to that I believe she is only viable with Prankster, still an awesome catch though.
@KenKong: Sneasel and Foongus can work, I'll get back on the gender if you accept :)
@KDSage: I would accept a 5IV Female Tangela, I have no interest in 4IV Tangela's however.
@Unresponsive: Order and offer accepted. Scheduled for 2 December. Cleffa is one of the few Pokemon I haven't got yet from the top 100 ^^

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
27 November Finished...
Well... only half. The Magnemites aren't done yet but I am breeding with the perfect parents, still leaves a chance of 1/60 though.
I will breed on multiple 3DS systems tommorow, one for the Magnemites, the other for the other four requests. (The first three are bred externally, which leaves four for me)

I have updated the 'Pricing' tab under the main post. I basically made a system that I believe is easier to understand. In addition to this the pricing of HP on genderless Pokemon has gone up, this won't affect the current requests of course! All other prices stayed the same :)

That's all! Pikachiao!

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
I finally bred my first Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Tyrogue Guts with the egg moves. That thing is a nightmare to breed with 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hitmonchan and x/31/31/31/x/x Ditto parents :( this one is mine but the next one I find (using this one as the parent) will be reserved for you :)

I just got the Gourgeist back, and it is indeed 31/31/31/x/31/31. To sum it up, it's everything I thought it was. Let me know if and when you can trade.

I may edit this later with a secondary request.

EDIT:
Trainer Name: Kavatika
Interested in: Scyther, technician, adamant
Offer: Eviolite
Friend Code and In Game Name: 4468-1417-7734

Last edited:

KDsage

poke fan
Kdsage
Want, slowpoke
Bold
Regenerator
Frmale
Any ball
Any egg move
No nickname
Offering, female 5iv modest tangela wt regenerator and leaf storm eggmove 31/x/31/31/31/31
Already have info

Mokyun

Moekyunz
Trainer Name: Mokyun

Interested in: Aron
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
PokeBall: Any ball
EggMoves: Stealth rocks
Nickname: Tallgeese

Offering:
Ponyta jolly 5 IV 31/31/31/x/31/31 female