• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

MondBlack

Normal Pokeball.
But the Shiny Froakie is in a Dive Ball.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
15 November Finished:
As usual no requests on Sundays! I've added 6 new Cards however, so be sure to check them out!
Working week starting again, though I might find some time to make some more cards during the week - we'll see!

Ciao for now!

kikoman

Hey Zold,
Could I take advantage of the December sale and get a Brave 4 IV 0 Speed Honedge for 96 BP worth of your choice of items?

Thanks

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Interested in: Adamant Unburden Hawlucha (31/31/31/x/31/31)

Offering: Hardy Shell Armor Shellder (31/31/31/x/31/31) egg moves, icicle spear/rock blast

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Charless: 4 regular IV Bred Pokemon + 1 TSO. How you fill in those 4 points is up to you. For example, a HP Fire Magnemite is 4 all by itself.
@KikoMan: Yeah, thats the regular pricing :)
@Dew Watatsumi: I already own Shellder Sorrry.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
-_- I have no luck with you don't I?

kikoman

Honedge

Excellent! I'd love to make that deal later today if you have time then. Do you know which items you'd want? Also, if you find it aesthetically pleasing I'd love to have the Honedge in one of those spiffy luxury balls, but I see that's in your regular deals section so if that would be extra I'll stay with a regular pokeball.

kikoman

Gahh, for some reason I can't quote your posts when I respond, but Zold:

That's awesome! I would like that very much. Name your items of choice and we can do the trade as soon as you're ready.

Rhianne

IV Breeder
Trainer Name: Rhianne
Interested in: HP Fire Bulbasaur
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll if available
PokeBall: Any
EggMoves: Any available
Nickname: Cinderbud
Offering:
Perfect Female Adamant Mawile with Intimidate in Luxury Ball
Egg Moves: Punishment, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst
Delivered on or before 21st
Perfect Female Jolly Normalize Skitty in Premier Ball
Egg Moves: Wish
May be delivered after 21st
Friend Code and In Game Name: 2766-9182-6176, IG name Grace
Timezone GMT: GMT

I have decent parents for the Skitty but forgot to do egg moves and Jolly nature for it, so let me know if there's anything else you think should be added to it.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Elena90: I didnt x3, good to mention :) Due to the De-Priority on Payback I just run mine max Speed, to get off a Curse or Wish before certain tanks. But I guess 0SPE is Possible. (Thought wouldn't you want a Sassy nature ITC?]

@Rhianne: Sounds good! Accepted and probaly around 24/25th. I am not quite a Delcatty expert, though I had my own Skitty back in the days but that was just for cuddling cuteness because Skitty in the anime <3 Anything you do is fine !

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
TSO Update:
Just added Fletchling(M) and Zorua(M) to TSO! Only 3 Fletchlings out there, so get em while you can ^.^