• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

J3DS

Chestoise
Trainer Name: J3DS
Interested in: Klefki / Poliwag / Venipede / Marill
Nature: Bold / Bold / Adamant / Adamant
Ability: Prankster / Swift Swim / Speed Boost / Huge Power
PokeBall: -
EggMoves: - / Encore / Spikes / Belly Drum and Aqua Jet
Nickname: No nicknames
Offering: Shiny Squirtle Male Modest Rain Dish 31/x/31/31/x/31 (Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere)
Friend Code and In Game Name: 1693-1779-3794 (IGN Junaid)
Timezone GMT: GMT

(Need the Klefki asap. Can wait for the others)

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Hey Zold after almost 3-4 days of breeding Poochyenas I have gotten 5 HA Males, 1 Quick Feet Female, and 1 Quick Feet Male. Not a single HA Female came out perfect. Would you take a 5IV HA Male+4IV HA Female or a 5IV HA Male and a 5IV Quick Feet Female? I've spent quite a while breeding these w/ no luck. The Poochyena at the DC is already at Lv 45 and I put it in at Lv 1 :eek:

EDIT: Nvm I FINALLY got the perfect HA female ._. took too long but at least now I only need to do Rotom :D

EDIT: Also Zold is it too late to switch out my Magnemite request for something else (What is Rotoms worth to what I can ask for?) If you already bred it its alright but if not there are a couple of other things on your list that I really want to try in my teams.

Last edited:

AlexDJi

Hey Zold, just FYI, I know you arent interested in abuse of the game, but if the dittos are a timid one with 31/x/31/31/31/31 Limber and a decently high level and the other is Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31 those two are highy likely to be cloned using XY cloning glitch.

Charlessss

Hey Zold! Regarding my request
Can I change my ordered Pokemon from a Brave Snover 31/31/31/31/31/x to Timid Fennekin 31/x/31/31/31/31 Male with Wish, is it okay?

DForce

Interested in helioptile, timid with glare and electric terrain.
I've got pokes in my signature to offer; however, your list of available pokes is NOT showing up on my comp :/. Please let me know if this is something you are breeding.
Thanks so much.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Accepted all offers mentioned on the previous page after my latest post and scheduled them. As much as I'd like to I can not guarantee to speed up any particular requests, this due to the fact that I do not want to give certain trainers Priority over others that placed their orders earlier. (The Whitelist does however get priority)

With Christmas coming up it's quite a busy time for me, but I'll try to finish as much as I can.

@DForce: Hmm that's odd, what browser and operation system are you using, and whats your display resolution if I may ask? As for your Pokemon, the Tyrunt interest me. And I can breed an Helioptile like that.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
19 December Finished:
Finished all breeding requests for today!
Hopefully we can get some trades done soon as my boxes are bursting, luckily Pokebank is coming up :)
Check ya lator!

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Updated the order for Shroomish instead of Magnemite.

Trainer Name: BlueDryBones1
Interested in: Litwick, Drillbur, Shroomish, HP Ice Eevee
Nature: Modest, Jolly, Modest, Adamant, Timid
Ability: Flash Fire, Mold Breaker, Poison Heal, non-HA
PokeBall: Whatever is shown in the picture
EggMoves: Clear Smog(+Acid Armor if not difficult), Rapid Spin, Focus Punch+Bullet Seed , Whatever you have on other Eevees
Nickname: Twilight, Mawful Mole, Toadette, [Eevee->Jolteon nickname coming soon]
Offering: Adamant HA Farfetch'd, Adamant HA Poochyena, Modest HP Ice Rotom, Modest HP Fire Horsea
Friend Code: 3265-5556-9644 / IGN: Alex
Timezone: PST

The Pokeballs don't matter for either pretty much whatever you have available. If you need to recatch Shroomish to not have HA might I recommend the Nest Ball but if you can do it w/o catching another Shroomish whatever is in the picture is fine with me :)

I already have everything on my side ready + that Zorua I said you can have last time so you can give yours Extrasensory+Timid.

Don't forget we still have to trade Litleo for Tyrogue as well. I believe you told me HA Naïve Litleo you hatched had 25 SpA. I need it for my mono-normal team I'm making. If you can nickname it Lioness (assuming its the 75% female) then it'll be ready for action after I EV train it ^^

Bestias

Okay pm when my order is ready and i didn't see my order in any of the dates listed?
Also can you nickname Mareep ThunderRod

Last edited:

Pokefree

(to) Zold I know about the pricing to the magnemite. I'd like to reward you for your effords by giving you something you would like. but since I don't know what you want, I cant offer you too much because I mostly breed on request. My offer for the HP Fire Magnetmite will be as follows:

HP Ice Shiny Timid Helioptile Dry Skin (31/xx/31/31/31/30) (for HP Ice)

I hope thats something you are fine with :3

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@MondBlack: Always make sure to PM me about trades.
@BlueDryBones: Updated it!
@Bestias: Your Rotom is done and ready for trade.
@PokeFree: Yeah that's a pretty good offer!

MondBlack

How much will the following be:
Male Adamant Driblur with Rapid Spin, Sand Rush Ability.
Modest Magnemite with Fire Hidden Power, Magnet Pull Ability.
Impish Magikarp, Swift Swim Ability.
Male Timid Ghastly with Ice Hidden Power, Levitate Ability.

Elena90

Trainer name: Elena90
Interested in: Drifloon
Nature: Bold
Ability: Unburden
Egg moves: Hypnosis, Tailwind, Defog, Disable
Offering: Credits :)
IGN: Elena

Trainer name: Elena90
Interested in: Aipom
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Technician (run away)
Egg moves: Beat up, Fake Out, Quick Guard, Pursuit
Offering: Credits
IGN: Elena

I am going to Spain now for a week, so I can't trade before the 29th or the 30th, so no need to prioritize these requests :) Merry Christmas, Zold! Have fun, and keep up the good work ;)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@MondBlack: That'd be a price of 8. (Magnemite =4 and Ghastly with HP would be 2)
@Bestias: That's correct!
@Elena90: All right, will schedule them for the 30th in that case! Enjoy vacations and weather :D

MondBlack

So a Shiny with the proper Nature and perfect 5 IVs and Ability is sufficient?
I currently have Gligar, Riolu, Litwick and Honedge! :D
If not, what can I add?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
20 December Finished
All breeding requests that are scheduled for today and partly tommorow are being worked on or have been finished.

Tommorow I am free all day so feel free to send me trade requests :)
That's all Folks!