• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hey Zold. :3
I don't want to overload your plate, and I'd rather choose to wait a little while before I can ever request again. ^^;
After lurking through your opening post again, I just realized there are two other Pokemon on your 'missing pokes' list I have actually IV bred a looooong while back and wouldn't mind breeding for those again, if you wish. (Paras and Seedot)
Plus, there are also a few other pokes on your list that seem quite manageable for me to help you with; but I'll let you know at a later time which ones. xD I like to keep things nicely paced for the time being!

Also, I'd like to inquire two other things...
1) For Minun, do you have access to Volt Absorb ones? Been trying to look for one of those for awhile. lol
2) I don't see Plusle anywhere in your opening post, but would you want an IV'd Plusle? It's definitely one of my future breeding projects, as I recently got a Lightning Rod one via Wonder Trade.

Nikomajor

*Psystrike*
Saw you're missing luvdisc, I have an imperfect 5iv timid one

Nikomajor

*Psystrike*
Interested in: Squirtle(missing atk)
Ability: Rain dish
Nature: Modest
Poke ball: Dive ball preferred
Egg moves: Given move set

Offering: 5iv female luvdisc in dive ball(missing atk)
Timezone: +5.30 GMT

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Blue-Dry-Bones: For basically anything: If special Ball: Female, if not: Male
@Mega-Absol: Offer and Order accepted, probaly for 27th.
@PokePnGuin: Already have that Sigilyph I'm afraid. Offer accepted probaly for 28th!
@Lightlanayru: Yeah I am interested in those, I have Minun with Volt Absorb, and I will add Plusle to the list, thanks for the heads up. I want every breedable Pokemon, so that's always a yes if I haven't got it yet :)
@Elena90: Offer Accepted probaly for 29th!
@NikoMajor: Offer Accepted, for 21th! (Already had a Squirtle set for that day, that's why you're in luck!)

Last edited:

Nikomajor

*Psystrike*
@Blue-Dry-Bones: For basically anything: If special Ball: Female, if not: Male
@Mega-Absol: Offer and Order accepted, probaly for 27th.
@PokePnGuin: Already have that Sigilyph I'm afraid. Offer accepted probaly for 28th!
@Lightlanayru: Yeah I am interested in those, I have Minun with Volt Absorb, and I will add Plusle to the list, thanks for the heads up. I want every breedable Pokemon, so that's always a yes if I haven't got it yet :)
@Elena90: Offer Accepted probaly for 29th!
@NikoMajor: Offer Accepted, for 21th! (Already had a Squirtle set for that day, that's why you're in luck!)

Yep, looks like I'm extremely lucky today(given today's events)

ninjakitten

ftfw ^__^
Interested in: Cleffa
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
PokeBall: Heal Ball
EggMoves: N/A
Nickname: N/A

Offer: Chimchar, Male, Jolly, Iron Fist, iv's: 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Blaze Kick, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch (If you would like a female iron fist as well I have some with 4 ivs)
Friend Code: 3711-8213-9547
In Game Name: Clio
Timezone GMT: GMT +11

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@ninjakitten: I'm afraid I already have a Chimchar. It's under the coming soon list. (I own the (viable) Egg Moves as well)

jesz_

Stay Sassy
Back again ^_^

Wondering if a pokeball change on Purrloin to a luxury or premier ball would warrant a +1?
I have 5IV Rattata, Meowth, and Glameow available to trade now :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@jesz: Yeah sure seems aesthetically fitting :) (Premier/Luxury or Master wouldnt increase the price)
Feel free to make an offer with those new Pokemon :)

jesz_

Stay Sassy
@jesz: Yeah sure seems aesthetically fitting :) (Premier/Luxury or Master wouldnt increase the price)
Feel free to make an offer with those new Pokemon :)

Awesome ^__^
Of this list, will any of them be in irregular pokeballs? (other than Buneary of course x3)
Coming Soon: (Note that you can also order these!)(40)
Onix, Oddish, Koffing, Farfetch'd, Lickitung, Tangela, Lapras, Kabuto, Snorlax, Porygon, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Tyrouge, Misdreavus, Sneasel, Snubbul, Ledyba, Elekid, Delibird, Tailow, Poochyena, Skitty, Sableye, Minun, Castform, Feebas, Clamperl, Spheal, Chimchar, Piplup, Drifloon, Karrablast, Cherubi, Shellmet, Sigilyph, Deerling, Foongus, Yamask, Buneary, Solosis and Golett!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Oddish: Nest Ball
Misdreavus: Moon Ball
Snubbul: Heal Ball
Ledyba: Premier Ball
Elekid: Quick Ball
Delibird: Premier Ball
Skitty: Premier Ball
Sableye: Dusk Ball
Feebas: Quick Ball
Clamperl: Dive Ball
Cherrubi: Love Ball
Sigilyph: Dusk Ball
Deerling: Premier Ball
Solosis: Dusk Ball

Note that most foreign starters can only be obtained in a Poke Ball btw ^^

jesz_

Stay Sassy
Thanks, looking forward to another trade ^^;

Trainer Name: jesz_
Interested in: Pichu {Misdreavus} [Purrloin]
Nature: Timid {Timid} [Jolly]
Ability: Lightningrod {Levitate} [Prankster]
PokeBall: Luxury Ball {Moon Ball} [Luxury Ball]
EggMoves: Whatever comes standard~

Offer:
F Rattata Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Guts - pokeball
F Meowth Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pickup - pokeball
F Glameow Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Own Tempo/Limber - pokeball
Friend Code: 1564-3418-3449
In Game Name: JES
Timezone GMT: GMT -5

Last edited:

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Hey Zold I saved Relicanth for last due to being the most time consuming. After I breed a quick Espurr for someone else I will start on it.

Due to 12.5% female making getting the 4 EM a bit time consuming if I do not get it by the 20th from gender issues (worst case scenario) would it be ok to give either Abra/Psyduck early if that's the case? Everyone is already finished except for Relicanth and if what I said above happens Relicanth can take either of those 2's places in the later trade.

Also I'm gonna trade you the female Chimchar(+free male) I said for credits. I'm pretty sure you don't give anything extra for being 12.5% female that isn't in a special ball so if just the male is fine let me know. I want to trade it for credits as idk what I want yet. When I mentioned a HP Pokémon I was thinking about before it was Roselia. I made a UU team on PO and w/o HP Fire it still did great as a Spiker meaning I'll just stick with what I got and don't know what I want for now.

Once I finish Relicanth I'm gonna work on a "unique" Porygon set.

Naïve Download Porygon 31/31/31/31/31/31

that's what I'm gonna try to get for myself. I don't know whether or not you have Porygon but I can breed for another nature on request. Naïve is b/c I'm going 252 Att, 4 SpA, 252 Spe which may seem crazy but it allows me to use Download to its fullest potential being able to always hit hard in the opponent's weaker defense stat as +1 Return w/ Life Orb hits a lot harder than many may expect and most likely will surprise many who try to switch in

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@jesz: Accepted for 29th!
@Blue-Dry-Bones: All fine by me, but I am not in a hurry so don't worry about me :)
As for Chimchar I am interested in the female (because it's HP and I don't think you can actually get Chimchar in anything besides Pokeball). I already own Porygon btw, should be under the Coming Soon section. Just keep me updated about any progress!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
17 January Finished
All breed requests that were scheduled for today, and a lot more requests have been finished.
Tommorow I expect to receive all the external breeding requests, so these should be done by then as well. (Unless if it's only partly bred externally)
This allowed to speed things about 3 days forward, although today a lot of new offers were accepted, so it's quite full again.

Tommorow I will be working on clearing my boxes. I have about 5 boxes of stock leftovers. When things calm down, these will go on TSO. Probaly around February I think! Mega-Stones will be the main thing for the next TSO, and the Pokemon I have not obtained yet by then will probaly be worth a couple of TSO's. That's some future talks! Of course I mentioned a special offer in January, but due to the Pokebank delay this most likely isn't gonna happen in January anymore. The next special offer will be the TSO's of February :)

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Oh, perfect~

Also, just keeping you updated on my progress!
With the little free time I have after settling college priorities for the week (daily homework and note-taking, etc.), the RNG has somewhat been nice to me for the past two days; I was able to finish the Caterpie and Surskit breeding pairs in a breeze. xP
I might be able to get the rest done sooner than expected, but I'll also be taking it easy at the same time. lol

Chestank

Veteran Trainer
Trainer Name: Chestank
Offer: Xerneas Rash 15/31/31/31/31/15
Friend Code: 4441-8717-8154
In Game Name: Justin
Timezone GMT: -5

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@lightlanayru: I am never in a hurry really xD No problems.
@Chestank: Sorry I already own a 4V Xerneas!