• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@ SmeargleRocks: Can do that, I was aiming for Timer or Premier myself, but I'll breed another Dive ^^ - Offer Accepted
@ NewBarkTownLegend: What gender is Dratini? I only need a male one. - If it's Male, I accept your offer.
@ Kamoarc: Are these IV bred Pokemon or Regular? I have no interest in regular Pokemon, I do have interest in IV bred however.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
@ SmeargleRocks: Can do that, I was aiming for Timer or Premier myself, but I'll breed another Dive ^^ - Offer Accepted
@ NewBarkTownLegend: What gender is Dratini? I only need a male one. - If it's Male, I accept your offer.
@ Kamoarc: Are these IV bred Pokemon or Regular? I have no interest in regular Pokemon, I do have interest in IV bred however.

I'm not sure to be honest I got them all in wonder trades so I guess not, but its fine thank you anyways :)

Chayra

Claws of Fury
I'm not sure to be honest I got them all in wonder trades so I guess not, but its fine thank you anyways :)

You can see what the Flawless IV's are by looking at the small marks when inspecting a Pokemon. Each IV at 31 is black, while the rest is gray.

iTarTar

So the Gible is ready for trade? I might not be able to trade for it today as I've been having issues with my 3DS' internet.

Last edited:

iTarTar

Sweet the internet is working on it right now, I'll be ready to trade whenever you are. I just have to add you now.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
30 October: FINISHED!
Today was quite a sucessful day, finished all requests and added a lot of new Pokemon to the shop!
Some more Pokemon are coming later this week :D

Breed Order for Tommorow:
Espurr, Swinub, Phantump, Noibat, Helioptile, Torchic(2)

I will be back in about 9 hours, see you later!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

Okay thanks, Dive Ball is my favorite ball, 24 Heart Scales it is then

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Trainer Name: handle name: ak-48
Interested in: marill
Nature: adamant
Ability: huge power
PokeBall: up to you
EggMoves: aqua jet
Nickname: no nickname
Offering: shiny psyduck// untouched lvl.7// female// damp ability //gentle nature// alert to sounds characteristic
Friend Code and IGN: 1220-6978-5530 Isaiah
Timezone GMT: USA east Coast (NJ) GMT - 4:00

2nd Offer:

Trainer Name: handle name: ak-48
Interested in: honedge
Nature: brave
Ability: no guard
PokeBall: up to you
EggMoves: none
Nickname: no nickname
Offering: shiny sandslash// untouched lvl.46// female //caught in terminus cave// sand veil ability// sassy nature //thoroughly cunning characteristic
Friend Code and IGN: 1220-6978-5530 Isaiah
Timezone GMT: USA east Coast (NJ) GMT - 4:00

Last edited:

Akthalion

Trainer Name: Akthalion
Interested in: Fletchling
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Gale Wings
EggMoves: None
Nickname: None
Offering: Male Jolly Pidgey, Keen Eye, x/31/x/31/31/31 + Female Naive Pidgey, Keen Eye, 31/x/x/31/31/31. Both with Defog Egg Move.
Friend Code: 1564-2052-8889
Timezone GMT: GMT -6

h4ckgu

Trainer Name:h4ckgu
Interested in: Scyther 5IV/HP,Atk,Def,SPdef,Speed or 6IV if i can get it
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technican
PokeBall: Up to ur stock
EggMoves: None
Nickname: Original pokemon name
Offering: Lucario Lvlup by breeding 6IV or 5IV + egg move skyupper and hi jump kick and all with Brave nature
Friend Code and IGN: Ceroz 0576-4883-1068
Timezone GMT: GMT-6 Pacific time US

PS:Trade scyther with metal coat for the evo

KDsage

poke fan
Trainer name KDsage
Interested in Fennekin 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature modest or timid
Ability magician
Gender any
Nickname none
Offering 2iv shiny ladyba
Friend code and ign 0920-0810-5070 Seku
Timezone EST

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Accepted all formatted offers! Most are scheduled for 2 November, the Fennekin request is scheduled for 6 November!
Onto breeding!

h4ckgu

Accepted all formatted offers! Most are scheduled for 2 November, the Fennekin request is scheduled for 6 November!
Onto breeding!

Hi Zold so what offer do u want from me? hehe 6IV or 5IV and i need help too for scyter hold metal colt so he can evolve hehe

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
Hey zold in the future could you add rotom in your list? i would love to send a rotom with 31-x-31-31-31-x and can i trade the noibat now?

Elena90

Trainer name: Elena90
Interested in: Vulpix
Nature: Timid
Ability: Drought
Nickname: MoZilla
Offering: Trapinch female, Adamant nature, 5 IV
Friend code: Already added me (Elena90)

Trainer name: Elena90
Interested in: Abra
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Guard
Nickname: Houdini
Offering: Trapinch male, Adamant nature, 5 IV (or modest Larvesta, 5 IV, male or female)
Friend code: Already added me (Elena90)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@h4ckgu: Just a 5IV probaly, depends on if I manage to get a 6IV Scyther or not ;p

@SunTea: It's not on a list of Pokemon I will be breeding soon, but who knows. You can check the main post to see if your order is ready, which it isn't yet - it will be tonight so thats in about 12 hours.

@Elena90: Accepting your offer. I'll add it to the main list soon.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Elena90: Abra is scheduled for tommorow, Vulpix for 4 November. I am also interested in one of your Larvestas with a Modest nature, if theres anything else you're after, you can always offer the Larvesta.