• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Akthalion

No problem,

Trainer Name: Akthalion
Interested in: Horsea
Nature: Female Adamant Attack IV / Male Modest S. Attack IV
Ability: Swift Swim
EggMoves: None
Nickname: None
Offering: Female Jolly Taillow, Guts, 31/31/31/x/31/31 + Male Jolly Taillow, Guts, 31/31/31/x/31/31. Both with Defog and Brave Bird Egg Moves.
Friend Code and IGN: 1564-2052-8889 Andres
Timezone GMT: GMT -6

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Trainer Name: Mrmuffin123
Interested in: ghastly flawless in everything except attack
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Pokeball: I don't mind. But preferably not a timer or great ball
No egg moves please
Nickname: Cloak
Offering: adamant go edge flawless in everything except sp attack
Friend Code and In Game Name: YOUR FC and IN GAME NAME
Timezone GMT: GMT (London)

DOAflamingo

Trainer Name: DOAflamingo
Interested in: Helioptile
Nature: Timid
Ability:Solar Power
PokeBall: Pokeball
EggMoves: -
Nickname: -
Offering: Pair of Politoad w/ Encore / Swift Swim / Bold / 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Friend Code and In Game Name: Already added
Timezone GMT: GMT

Interested in: Shuppet
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
PokeBall: Pokeball
EggMoves: Destiny Bond & Disable
Offering: Pair of Ferroseed w/ Leech Seed, Stealth Rocks & Spikes / Relaxed / Iron Barbs / 31/31/31/xx/31/00
Friend Code and In Game Name: Already added
Timezone GMT: GMT

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Oh no, lol. Well I suppose I can wait. And yes Male Bergmite of that spread I mentioned is the top of my list. Its the last member I want to include in my first 6th gen team(that uses 5/6 Pokémon from 6th gen and 1 Pokémon from 3rd gen with a mega evolution), everyone else is ready and I'm just using some fillers until I get him :eek: thanks for trying though c: I'm willing to wait, Goomy is the only one that I got a nickname idea but its best for a female Goomy.

Ixeilon

PKMN Breeder
Hi Zold back with a big order again x_x

Interested in these presets- Joltik, Noibat, DD jolly Larvitar, Glare Helioptile.

Any ball, any gender, no nicknames(unless you want to:p).

Offering- all have relevant 5 IVs
Pair of adamant Swift Swim Horsea(Dive Ball) with Outrage.
Pair of adamant Pure Power Meditite(Premier Ball) with Bullet Punch.

KDsage

poke fan
Thks. Ill be waiting on the three presets.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Akthalion: Accepted your request, will schedule it later today!
@Mrmuffin123: Assuming you offer a Honedge, I would have to refuse your offer as I already own those!
@DOAFlamingo: Accepted your request, will schedule it later today!
@BlueDryBones: Allright, I'll put yours under the 'Delayed Requests' Section!
@Ixeilon: Afraid I already have a horsea and Outrage is really easy for me to breed on it, I got some Meditites incoming as well! Are there any other Pokemon you can offer?

Elena90

Trainer name: Elena90
Interested in: Beldum 5 IVs
Ability: Clear Body
Offering: Female Flabebe, Modest or Calm nature, 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Friend code: Oh, you know xD

Last edited:

Khaoscontrol

Obsessor Collector
Trainer name: Khaoscontrol
Interested in: Houndour 5 IVs
Nature: Timid or Modest
Ability: Any
Offering: Naive Nidoran female (31/31/31/31/31/xx) (Note: Lv. 21 from Daycare)
Friend code: 4355-9891-7163

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Elena90: Will be receiving some Flabebes tommorow for the request as well, but those are modest, so I'll go for the calm nature, offer accepted! (Will take more than a week though due to the full schedule)
@KhaosControl: Order and Offer accepted and ready for trade!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
10 November: FINISHED
While there weren't any regular requests for today some stuff in the shop has changed. Delayed requests can be found under the specific spoiler for that (Delayed Requests). I also worked on the pictures for the new Pokemon coming to shop soon, tommorow I will add Kanto, which are 8 new Pokemon!

Atop of this, I finally finished my own team :D If anyone would like to have a battle now or then please PM me. My team isn't that competetive though (No Aegislash or T-Tar/Excadrill/Chomp stuff :p) but it can certainly stand it's ground!

For the next week there are fewer requests a day. I have recruited a new breeder today, which extents the amount of breeders to three! Hopefully this will speed up the schedule a little.

I will be back in about 9 hours - /Zold Out!

Nexus

Premiere Ball Enthusiast
Truth is what I'm looking for is someone to breed two of my Pokemon for me from another region (so that the resulting offspring are considered foreign).

I've already done the work of getting near perfect IV's (not IV obsessed just try to get 4 perfects usually) into both a male and female. I just need to trade them to a reliable person from another region to breed them to create foreign offspring.

After which I can use that said foreign pokemon offspring to breed for a Shiny version. I can do the shiny breeding myself, just need someone who can breed me the foreign for me. Not sure if Zoid can do this (I assume Netherlands counts as another region) but if possible it would be much appreciated. Not sure what I can offer up. It shouldn't be a time consuming task considering I did most of the leg work for it.

I could trade a shiny spoink and litwick for a flawless Inkay pls

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Trainer Name: Rairyan
Interested in: charmander
Nature: Timid or whatever one is +speed - sp atk (i forgot lol)
Ability: any
PokeBall: DESIRED POKEBALL: any
EggMoves: dragon dance
Nickname: none
Offering: eevee with 5 ivs eggmove wish(if this offer will not do name a diffrent poke you really want with 5 ivs)
Friend Code and In Game Name: 3969 4890 0001 ryan
Timezone GMT: GMT +1

Clon

Trainer Name: Cecil
Interested in: Riolu
Ability: Any
Desired Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Egg Moves: None
Offering: 5iv Skiddo
Friend Code: 0576 4782 2014 Cecil
Timezone: GMT -5

Last edited:

Ixeilon

PKMN Breeder
- Zold, I'll put my offer on hold. I'll make my offer again once you have the new pokes up.

(Yes I have other stuff;))

Chrattac

Trainer Name: Chrattac
Interested in: 2×Poliwag 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Bold&Modest
Ability: Swift Swim
PokeBall: Any
EggMoves: Encore
Offering: Breeding pair of Adamant&Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Inflitrator Zubats | Defog || Brave Bird. Bred in Luxury Balls. Maranga & Kee berry
Friend Code and In Game Name: In sig, I got you added.
Timezone GMT: GMT+2

Note: I see you got Politoed pair incoming, am not in hurry, take your time.

Last edited:

Conti94

Trainer Name: Conti94
Interested in: Charmander 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Ability: Either
Pokèball: Pokèball, or anything that makes you faster
EggMoves: Outrage and Dragon Dance
Offering: Shroomish (F) with HA, Adamant, 31/31/XX/XX/31/31, lv 31 (gained through breeding)
Friend Code and In Game Name: 5043-2381-1439, Natsu
Timezone GMT: GMT+1 (Rome)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Nexus: You might have mentioned it in an earlier post, but could you please repeat your order and offer. I believe that if you are living in Canada that The Netherlands is indeed foreign. I cannot confirm this but when I receive a Pokemon from the US it says US and counts as a foreign. I suppose Canada works the same for me, but I wonder if The Netherlands counts as foreign for you. Either way, could you specify your offer?
@Rairyan: Already got an Eevee and Jolly is the one you mean :p, I really want Snover with a Brave or Quiet Nature if that's possible. Or we could work something out with our recent negotiations, but that's up to you!
@Clon: Riolu always comes in a Pokeball due to the broken gender ratio. I am interested in your female Skiddo, depending on the IV Spread, could you specify this? If you are still interested please confirm this in a reply.
@Chrattac: Offer Accepted, will take a while though - probaly 19 or 20 november!
@Conti: Sorry I already own a Shroomish and I am looking for 5IV Pokemon only except if the gender ratio is broken.