• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Hehe Cool, well I think both are viable in competition ^^ Already have those two you offered though! (unless those are breeding moves)

@FairyWitch: I only breed IV, but while doing so I get a lot of Sitbacks if these interest you! And thanks :)

@Firekit: Yeah I am sorry but I must stick to my rules to keep things fair, I believe it was a flawed request if I recall right. If I am correct you were requesting a female Bulbasaur, wheras I did not look at the gender closely before accepting it. Note that for female Bulbasaurs and such you have to offer four times the amount of a regular Pokemon. Even if I have accepted your request I may still cancel it if it flaws the rule of good faith and decency. I personally hate to cancel request myself and I can still breed male ones of course. For the trouble I offer you a Male Bulbasaur, female Litleo or Scyther perfect bred if any of those interest you :) (Do note however that all of this is written down in the rules as well! It's always wise to read them before making a request)

Last edited:
I have a couple more requests :3

Trainer Name: ModernGamer

Interested in: Eevee (31/x/31/31/31/31) (Lowest attack stat you can get)
Nature: Timid
Ability: HA
PokeBall: Any
EggMoves: None
Nickname: BonBon

Interested in: Squirtle (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Rain Dish
PokeBall: Any
EggMoves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse
Nickname: Pulse

Offering:
What I can Breed (All 5IV+): Absol w/ Play Rough and Sucker Punch, Swinub w/ Thick Fat + Ice Crash + Rocks, Hawlucha, Ryhorn (W/ solid rock), Other request.

Friend Code and In Game Name: In Sig
Timezone GMT: -7

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@ModernGamer: I believe I already have those you offered, have to check up on the Absol tommorow though. If you do take requests, I am interested in a Hippotapas, Seel and Crygonal (that's all I can think off ATM atleast xd)

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Trainer name: wecondo12
Interested in: modest gooey goomy 31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/x/31/31/31/31 squirtle w dragon pulse.

Offering: shiny wingull and luvdisc, or leftovers and/or evoilite. I can breed you stuff once pokebank though.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
21 November: Finished!
Finished all breeding requests for today, and about four other requests that I managed to get done early :)
With Ixeilon helping with breed requests along with Buttobi (friend of mine) and my brother the total amount of breeders is now four!
I will try to speed things up next week, I've already re-scheduled the roster to prepare for this.

Thanks for reporting bugs on the cards Whismur and Rotom, I will get to fixing them tommorow.
Tommorow is quite a busy day for me, as I am finishing one of my work-related projects so I might be hard to reach during the day.
Hopefully I can get some more cards of the Unova region done Saturday and Sunday, and thanks for all the reputation feedback!

I will be back in about 10 hours, but I might be hard to reach, I will read all my PM's once I can of course. See ya!

@Wecondo: Leftovers and Eviolite will do. Note that this is an exception as the prices are usually higher, right now I am willing to offer more for Eviolite though, this does not apply for future requests though :) Orders are ready for trade, will put them under TSO requests even if Squirtle is not. Please leave your FC in a reply though.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
@FairyWitch: I only breed IV, but while doing so I get a lot of Sitbacks if these interest you! And thanks :)

alright no problem i do get spares from iv breeding too so if i need anything I let you know and we can make nagotiations for the hidden abilities that i need if i do at the time...as well when bank is out I will be i this section. SilentReaper and I shop which we currently in the 5th gen section at the moment, were waiting for bank to start the shop over here which i can help you out if you need it as well as if you have something I don't we can make some awesome trades thanks for letting me know ill be back when Im ready for something in spare wise If you prefer me to pm you instead of the shop i can do that...

Last edited:

uniforce

I've seen that the chespin couple and carbink are ready, tell me when also snover is ready and we'll trade everything (meditites and zorua are ready) :)
by the way:

Zold has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
I'll just take the squirtle. Im getting a goomy from a friend. I need to check for my fc. I'll get to ya on Friday.

maxezzy

Hey Zold it's me again, let me know when your Inbox is less full. I got a 2iv shiny pokemon offer for you

HAKnSLASH

Expert Trader
Here is the spread of all of my Pokemon:

Skiddo (M) - Brave, Sap Sipper, 8\11\22\31\6\26
Volbeat (M) - Bold, Swarm, 31\31\26\10\22\12
Houndour (F) - Serious, Early Bird, 9\27\14\16\25\24
Riolu (F) - Jolly, Steadfast, 18\28\31\31\31\8
Vivillon (F) - Bold, Shield Dust, 6\23\18\19\20\22
Ralts (F) - Modest, Trace, 29\15\31\31\12\7
Nidoran (M) - Adamant, Poison Point, 23\9\31\22\28\29

They are all shiny. Let me know how many Pokemon this would get me. :)

Last edited:

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Hey Zold. Sorry to ask but is it possible to maybe get Aroma Veil as Spritzees ability? Also maybe Relaxed 31/x/31/31/31/0 over Sassy/Calm? ;-; Just learned a bit about it today and what Aroma Veil actually does which is Super Useul on Double Battle TR teams. Other than that nothing else needs changing. I can try to offer one of my extra egg move Pokes like the 4 Egg Move Shuppet I mentioned to make yours of higher quality if this is any trouble due to me knowing I'm asking a lot from Spritzee and Roselia.

Aroma Veil blocks Taunt which is huge. It works even in SINGLES! :eek:

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@FairyWitch: Allright cool, looking forward to it ^^
@Uniforce: Will do, I believe they are scheduled for the 25th or 26th by heart.
@Wecondo: Sure, changed it!

@HAKnSLASH: Allright, this is how I determine the price:
A: Do I like the Pokemon and Shiny version of it? (This won't affect the price, but is to determine if I am interested at all)
B: Is the Nature Right?
C: Is the Ability Right?
D: Are the IV's decent to good?

Skiddo: Yes/Half/Yes/A little - Interested offering 1.5 Pokemon
Volbeat: No/No/No/No - Not interested
Houndour: Yes/No/No/A little - Not interested
Riolu:Yes/Yes/No/Pretty Decent - Interested, offering 1.5 Pokemon
Vivillion: Yes/No/No/Decent - Not interested
Ralts:Yes/Yes/Yes/Quite Okay - Interested offering 3 Pokemon
Nidoran: Yes/Yes/No/Decent - Not interested (Sheer Force is too important)

In short: I can get you the six Pokemon you want for Skiddo, Riolu and Ralts :) Please let me know if you are willing to accept this offer.

@BlueDryBones: Allright cool, could you perhaps re-submit your order in that case? Makes it easier for me to see whats going on exactly xD

Last edited:

Rohan2801

Pokemon breeder
Trainer Name: Rohan2801
Interested in: Scyther
Nature: Any
Ability: Any
Nickname:
Offering: Eviolite
Friend Code and In Game Name: 1435-3879-2369. Rohan
Timezone GMT: +5:30

Last edited:

Goupelin

Ok thanks, please send me a PM if I forgot :)

I notice that I'm french, so the Duskull will be possibly useful for Masuda ! ;)

Rohan2801

Pokemon breeder
Trainer Name: Rohan2801
Interested in: larvitar
Nature: Any
Ability: Guts
Nickname:
Offering: Leftovers
Friend Code and In Game Name: 1435-3879-2369. Rohan
Timezone GMT: +5:30

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
This shop looks really nice! Good job in making this shop and collecting all the possibilities to get those Pokémon you listed!
I'll try to make an offer.

Trainer Name: FrozenPhoenix96.
Interested in: Squirtle, 31/x/31/31/31/31.
Nature: Modest, Bold or Calm.
Ability: Rain Dish.
PokeBall: PokéBall or DiveBall.
EggMoves: AuraSphere and Dragon Pulse.
Nickname: Squirtle. (no nickname.)
Offering: Eviolite.
Friend Code and In Game Name: 4656-6673-5632; Meta Knight.
Timezone GMT: GMT+1 or GMT+2 (, this varies sometimes in certain parts of the year).

EDIT: Something went a bit wrong in the list, I inserted the link of the image instead of the name of the Pokémon in "Interested in", just fixed it. Sorry!

Attachments

• 7kqq.jpg
    7kqq.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

HAKnSLASH

Expert Trader
ZOLD: I accept the offer. :) My Pokemon list has changed though. :p

Trainer Name: HAKnSLASH
Interested in: Ralts
Nature: Timid
Ability: Either trace or synchronize.