• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Cianers

Perfect! Due to Christmas' family obligations, I don't have my DS at the time and I won't be able to do the trade until thursday night/friday. I'll PM when I'm ready.

Thank you, merry christmas and looking forward to the trade.

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Would you take a HA adamant Magikarp instead? It would be female, of course

Hogenator

Trainer Name: Hogenator
Interested in: evee(one male one female), marreep(male), Goomy(female) If you don't have any of the right gender any gender will do
Need Egg Moves: curse and wish
Offer: 288 Bp
Friend Code and In Game Name: Red (we are friends)

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Trainer Name: Sylpheon
Interested in: Swirlix, Spritzee
Natures: Adamant, Relaxed
Ability: Unburden, Healer
PokeBall: Any
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Wish
Nickname: None
Offering: 5IV Timid Female Ralts with Destiny Bond and Encore. I know you have one, but I thought you might want the egg moves ^^;
Friend Code and In Game Name: 4484 8949 7886 Trixy
Timezone: EST (Eastern Time)

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
I think I have a problem now. Cant stop breeding Pokémon that can relate to Christmas. Gonna try for Cubchoo now. As how I did with Deerling and Delibird I have to do this from scratch but I can probably get it done today. Already got the egg moves ready now just the nature and IVs.

Adamant Rattled(HA) Cubchoo 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Avalanche, Focus Punch, Play Rough, Yawn) -Dive Ball- Female for you of course.

If interested in Cubchoo I'm mostly interested in Scatterbug since I like the Ball for the form you have it in.

Trainer Name: BlueDryBones1
Interested in: Binacle, Eevee, Scatterbug
Nature: Jolly, Bold, Modest or Timid
Ability: Tough Claws, Non-HA, Compound Eyes
PokeBall: Non-Pokeball unless difficult, Dive Ball unless Difficult 12.5% female, Luxury Ball
EggMoves: Switcheroo, At least Wish+Yawn, -
Nickname: Eyerok, Poseidon, Flutter
Offering: Perfect 5IV Jolly Hustle Delibird (F) (+Ice Shard, Ice Punch, Destiny Bond, Spikes), Perfect 5IV Jolly Sap Sipper Deerling (F) (+Grasswhistle, Synthesis, Agility, Baton Pass), Perfect 5IV Adamant Rattled (HA) Cubchoo (F) (+Avalanche, Focus Punch, Play Rough, Yawn)
IGN: Alex

Sorry if I'm overwhelming you with offers. Take as long as you need to but if you can get one done sooner than the others I would prefer Eevee as I need it for my team. I haven't been breeding from scratch in a while but now that I do I find no excuse not to go all the way on getting the most egg moves and best looking ball if its not too much trouble.

I have updated my list of already haves. If you want to see it maybe I have something you are looking for then let me know :) I have over 3 boxes of different 5IVs and about a full box of projects of stuff I do have 4IV but need to make 5IV

I made a Christmas team on Pokémon Showdown so I'm trying to remake it on X/Y. Beartic was one of the MVPs so I really want to make Sub Punch Cubchoo.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@PokePnguin: Already have that one as well!
@Hogenator: Female Eevee is not on TSO, as a note I only have adaptability Eevee's left. The others I do have however.
@Sylpheon: Swirlix and Spritzee are not on TSO, I put them off somewhere this morning.
@BlueDryBones: Right, I'll get back on that later tonight but I accept your offer.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
24 December Finished:
All requests for today have been finished!
Due to christmas I won't be available for trades tommorow, but I will be on the 26th :)

Merry Christmas everyone !

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Hey there Zold!
I noticed that you didn't have an Adamant Eevee that could be pretty benefical for Leafeon and Flareon. I have few male Anticipation Eevee with the 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IV spread at the moment and I was wondering if you were interested in getting one to expand your Eevee business!
If so, I also want to ask you if this Eevee would be worth exchanging it for something in your shop. Otherwise, I can give it to you for free, if you don't mind. :p
Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

MondBlack

Trainer Name: MondBlack
Interested in: Magnemite (HP Fire) (missing Attack IV), Driblur, Magikarp (missing Special Attack IV)
Nature: Timid, Adamant, Jolly
Ability: Magnet Pull, Sand Rush, Swift Swim
EggMoves: Driblur with Rapid Spin
Nickname: Will think of something for later
Offering: Pairs of the following: Naive Chimchar, Adamant Totodile, Timid Cyndaquil
Friend Code and In Game Name: 3024 5608 9775 and ign is Mond
Timezone GMT: GMT +2

Merry Christmas! :D

Last edited:

BrianOnLineID

Trainer Name: BrianOnlineID
Interested in: Rotom 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Levitate
EggMoves: N/A
Offering: Growlithe adamant intimidate roar crunch flare blitz close combat 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or a rash totodile
Friend Code and In Game Name: 1091-8774-6443 Brian
Timezone GMT: EST

Last edited:

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
*Editing Offer*

Trainer Name: Sylpheon
Interested in: Swirlix, Spritzee
Natures: Adamant, Relaxed
Ability: Unburden, Healer
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Wish
Offering: 5IV Timid Female Ralts with Destiny Bond and Encore, 5IV Adamant Female Mawile with Fire and Ice Fang. I know you have these, but I thought you would want the Egg Moves
Friend Code and In Game Name: 4484 8949 7886 Trixy

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@ThePrinceOfMay: Thanks for the offer, but I have got some adamant males in the field group - I could use a female one if you have those as well.
@Bestias: Sorry I am not interested in a Swarm Scyther.
@MondBlack: Note that Pokemon traded to me have to be bred in Kalos, if they are I can accept your order and offer.
@BrianOnLine: Already have a Growlithe, the Poster above you already offered a Totodile I am afraid
@Sylpheon: I just checked, I already have the Fangs on Mawile, and for Ralts I do have Destiny Bond, but I'll pass for encore, hopefully we can work out something else :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
25 December Finished
All requests for today have been finished!

I'll be back tommorow, enjoy Xmas!

jnrust

Interested in: Rotom (Regular 5 IV)
Offer: (able to breed) 5 IV HA Male Chimchar w/ Fake Out, Thunder Punch, and Fire Punch

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Trainer Name: Handle Name Ak-48
Interested in:Standard magnemite
Natures: standard
Ability: standard
Egg Moves:------
Offering: currently working on breeding 1) a pair of Bold Cottonee(prankster) with 5 IVs where each parent has the IV lacking by the other (and egg moves Encore/Memento/Fake Tears/Grass Whistle are set)
2) A Pair of Bold Koffing with 5IVs. again covering each others missing IV, also with egg moves (I'm thinking Pain Split/Curse/Destiny Bond/Grudge)
Friend Code and IGN: 1220-6978-5530 Isaiah

Last edited: