• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Pokemister

Brendan
It is bold lol. I also have another bold female with its other ability, water absorb, if you are interested in that too. :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
TSO Update:
Only the Golden TSO's are left! All the others are out of stock, I have about 3-5 of these Golden TSO's left so be sure to get them while they're there. (Note that 1 January, all December Sales will be put down)

Spitback Update:
I just hatched a 31/0/31/28/31/30 HP Fire Modest Magnet Pull Magnemite, I was quite dissapointed as I was almost certain it would be perfect xD (When I get a 0ATT, Outstanding HP Fire Magnemite, it's almost certain to be perfect) Anyway the lack of 2 SPATT points makes it useless to me, but if anyone would like to have this Magnemite, I can trade it for 96BP. First to offer is first to get!

Will reply on the posts above later tonight :)

Rhianne

IV Breeder
This may or may not be useful to you, depending on what your Riolu parents are like. The IV spread and nature/EM combination is totally useless for using, but quite handy as a female parent. I can drop it off early so you can use it for the request with Bullet Punch EM.

Trainer Name: Rhianne
Interested in: Rotom
Nature: Modest
Ability: Preset
PokeBall: Preset
EggMoves: Preset
Nickname: Cipher
Offering: Female Jolly Prankster Riolu, spread 31/x/31/31/31/31, Luxury ball, EMs: Bullet Punch/Crunch/High Jump Kick/Blaze Kick
Friend Code and In Game Name: Grace
Timezone GMT: GMT

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Claners: Hmm, could you check it's attack IV by using a Battle Tower / Online Battle to raise it to lvl 50 and check it's stats :)? I might be interested if it hasn't got a dramatic low ATT.
@PokeMister: Either is fine!
@Rhianne: Accepted and Ready for Trade!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Interested in: Mareep 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Static
Nickname: Luna
Offering: Impish Oshawott x/31/31/31/31/31
Friend Code and IGN: 1332-8918-6873 jesse
Timezone: GMT-6

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
TSO Update:
Only the Golden TSO's are left! All the others are out of stock, I have about 3-5 of these Golden TSO's left so be sure to get them while they're there. (Note that 1 January, all December Sales will be put down)

Spitback Update:
I just hatched a 31/0/31/28/31/30 HP Fire Modest Magnet Pull Magnemite, I was quite dissapointed as I was almost certain it would be perfect xD (When I get a 0ATT, Outstanding HP Fire Magnemite, it's almost certain to be perfect) Anyway the lack of 2 SPATT points makes it useless to me, but if anyone would like to have this Magnemite, I can trade it for 96BP. First to offer is first to get!

What items would you like to fulfill the 96BP?

Cianers

Beldum - #374 (Adamant) None (X) : 22 - 23 / 4 - 5 / 31 / 14 - 15 / 31 / 31

If that's ok with you, I'll take a tentacool.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Dew: Accepted! Will schedule it later.
@Handle-Name: Under the TSO section you can find BP items I still need :)
@Cianers: Well yeah I would accept, but you might be able to get more for it elsewhere, so please do consider that.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
no prob, breeding the other starters as well

Summer Sun!
Trainer Name: 10151993
Interested in: Goomy ♀
Need Egg Moves:
Offer: Wide lens
Friend Code and In Game Name: 1048 8280 0964 Matthew

Cianers

Well I'm fine with this. There so many pokemons I want from your shop, I think we'll often be in business. Actually I'm really interested by the tentacool and the larvitar the two last mons I need to complete my team. Would it be cool with you against the Shiny Beldum or should I had something. As a reminder I can offer flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) Modest/Sassy Goomy. I can also offer 5IV's Jolly Sandveil/RS Gible Adamant technician Scyther, Calm bulbasaur or breed something new.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
@lightlanayru: The ones I breed have Compoundeyes, are you interested in two females, just to make it clear ^^ I am interested in the Polar as well btw. I'll breed those today, as I had one left. Please Nickname your Scatterbugs although, according to their Pattern.
Yeah, both will be female, and I'll take Compound Eyes. xD
I'm not sure if gender matters too much, but if need be, I already have a female Friend Guard ready to go. lol
Especially so that way, you can also breed Friend Guard ones aside from Compound Eyes.
But yes, I'll relay this to him, so that he'll get started with his. I'll let you know when I'm ready. :3

Would you like me to update my request form with these, just in case?

Edit: I just talked to him, he's getting started on his now; he says he'll offer a Polar one with Compound Eyes. Not sure of the gender yet, but hopefully it still works. xP

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
TSO Update:

Spitback Update:

I'm breeding for you so I don't have time to procure the BP but I'll tell you what,

That magnemite works for me so if you hold onto it, I'll take it for the cottonee pair and koffing pair.

It's close enough to perfect for me.

If that's cool with you of course?

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@10151993: Accepted and Ready, assuming you're after the TSO of course.
@CLaners: Sure, please specify what Larvitar and Tentacool you want although :) (Use the Format)
@LightLanAyru: Yeah Friend Guard would be nice if Possible :) If there's a female with it, the other Ability doesn't matter to me.
@Handle Name: AK-48: Uh yeah that's cool with me of course, but we agreed on a Perfect M-mite, anything else you want?

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
@10151993: Accepted and Ready, assuming you're after the TSO of course.
@CLaners: Sure, please specify what Larvitar and Tentacool you want although :) (Use the Format)
@LightLanAyru: Yeah Friend Guard would be nice if Possible :) If there's a female with it, the other Ability doesn't matter to me.
@Handle Name: AK-48: Uh yeah that's cool with me of course, but we agreed on a Perfect M-mite, anything else you want?

I'm not greedy...;)

Just hatched the last pkmn so I can trade when you can.... Now works for me

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Perfect. xP
Also, it seems my boyfriend already had a Scatterbug ready in advance. xD He just traded it to me, and it is nicknamed Polar like you requested.
Same nature, same IV spread; except it's male with Compound Eyes.
So yeah, our Scatterbugs are ready for you. :3 I'll be on all day today, for whenever you're ready. If not today, tomorrow also works!

Cianers

Trainer Name: Cianers
Interested in: Tentacool/Larvitar
Nature: Calm/Jolly
Ability: For tentacool Clear Body if available but liquid ooze will do. For Larvitar Guts is perfect.
PokeBall: Any
EggMoves: Tentacool Rapid Spin - Larvitar Stealth Rock || Dragon Dance || Pursuit
Nickname: None
Offering: Shiny Beldum (Adamant) 22 - 23 / 4 - 5 / 31 / 14 - 15 / 31 / 31
Friend Code and In Game Name: Antoine - 1607-2996-2562
Timezone GMT: +1