• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Roughneck JB

@Roughneck JB:
I would like to trade Swirlix for a Yamask if you are interested. :)

That can be done, but if you want a Female, I'll have to breed first.

Was there nothing you saw for Magnemite at all? I'm more keen on him than Swirlix.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Well I am only interested in Shinies with 3IV's or more and the correct nature and ability, and I think I own all other IV breds listed there, right?

Roughneck JB

Ah, right. There were a lot I never saw in your OP, so I assumed you didn't have them...

Should have a Yamask in 5 - 10 minutes, anyways.

Rhianne

IV Breeder
Would you be interested in a Dream Ball Trace Ralts? It'll have sensible specs, I just want to check whether it is aesthetically pleasing.

Belloni

Saw you have the aerodactyle ready for trade, I added you, will open trade with you when you're on

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
I already have an order in but would you be interested in a modest shiny charmader with 3 IVs?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Rhianne: Hmm, I wouldn't go for it I guess, mainly looking for a Lure Ball Ralts. (Not sure if possible, but I think it is)
@Imma Agito: If you could post his full spread that would help, I might be interested :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
7 January Finished
All breed requests for today have been finished!
Scraggy can now be ordered with Intimidate, and in a Repeat ball, knowing the Egg Move: Fake Out :)

That's all!

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Hey Zold, would you be interested in a Calm Perfect 5 IV Piplup with the egg moves: hydro pump, yawn, featherdance, and agility?

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
I can get you a BellyJet 5 IV Marill with a Dive Ball. Is that of any interest to you?

breadley

Do have Iron fist chimchar? Or someone already offered you it?
Is there something else you want?
I already read your pricings thoroughly...

The reason guys like me seek guys like you is to avoid the process of breeding. But that means we have not much to offer. I really don't want to breed a pokemon for another pokemon, in that case I'd just do it all myself. muricans...

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
The charmander has perfect HP, Sp.atk, and Sp.def. idk what the other stats are but according to the in-game IV checker they should be good. BTW I added your FC for the Scraggy and Bulbasaur trade.

2Good

oh hey, Im here to tell you the koffing is done, so just tell me you can trade, tomorrow. I also have a shiny porygon to offer. It is bold w/ trace with a spread of 28/X/31/4/31/31.

Rhianne

IV Breeder
Trainer Name: Rhianne
Interested in: Cubchoo
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Rattled
PokeBall: Dive ball
EggMoves: The four on the card
Nickname: None for the moment, I'll let you know if I think of one

Offer: 1 Credit
Friend Code: 2766-9182-6176
In Game Name: Grace
Timezone GMT: GMT

Edit: Separate question - what ball is your Feebas in? I'm trying to get hold of one in a matching ball.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@X-caliber: No I haven't got it yet, but it isn't hard to obtain for me if you would like one.
@Poke-Pnguin: Sorry I already own Piplup with these moves.
@Mega-Absol: I actually bred that last weekend for myself xD, sorry.
@Breadley: Yeah I already own one, I am interested in IV Bred, Fitting Pokeballs, Legendaries and Shiny Pokemon.
@Imma-Agito: Ah, what I ment is, using an online battle you can temporary raise it to lvl 50 to get an accurate spread. Please PM me if you want to trade.
@2Good: Allrighty, seems interesting, as long as it's bred in Kalos of course.
@Rhianne: Accepted, the Feebas is in a Dive Ball I believe. Milotic has a difficult color pattern, perhaps Lure Ball fits her best.

dracolosse

Dragon Enthusiast
Trainer Name: dracolosse
Interested in: Hipopotas, Cleffa
Nature: Impish, Bold
Ability: Sand Stream, Magic Guard
PokeBall: Great ball, Heal ball
EggMoves: given egg move
Nickname: N/A

Offer:
Pokemon: Skrelp, Trapinch
Nature: Calm, Adamant
Ability: Poison Point, Sheer Force
PokeBall: Quick ball, Nest ball
EggMoves: Toxic Spike | Acid armor | Play rough | Haze , N/A

Friend Code: You already added me'
In Game Name: Keenan
Timezone GMT: GMT +7

Rhianne

IV Breeder
Looking at Milotic I like it in a dive ball, so here's another offer if yours is.

Trainer Name: Rhianne
Interested in: Feebas
Nature: Bold
Ability: Swift Swim
PokeBall: Dive ball
EggMoves: Dragon Pulse looks like it might be useful, and easy to add from Squirtle. Anything else that's available.
Nickname: None for the moment, I'll let you know if I think of one

Offer: 1 Credit
Friend Code: 2766-9182-6176
In Game Name: Grace
Timezone GMT: GMT

X-Caliber

Trainer Name: Jake
Interested in: Pinsir, Dratini, Shuppet, Drilbur
Nature: Jolly, Adamant, Adamant, Adamant
Ability: Moxie, Multiscale, Frisk, Mold Breaker
PokeBall: Any
EggMoves: Quick Attack Close Combat Superpower, Extremespeed Aqua Jet Iron Tail DD, Possibly Confuse Ray and Destiny Bond, Rapid Spin
Nickname: N/A

Offer: 4 IV Shiny Tech Adamant Scyther
Pokemon: Scyther
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
PokeBall: Poke Ball
EggMoves: Vacuum Wave, Quick Attack, Leer, Counter

Friend Code: 0361 7381 9433
In Game Name: Jake
Timezone GMT: GMT + 2

Last edited: