• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@AlexDji: Offer accepted. I would be interested in the Male Nincade as well.
@Snivytrainer: Offer accepted. Probaly for the 28th. (Also note that offered your value is higher than what you ask for)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
14 February Finished
All breed requests for today have been finished.
This weekend I have got only a few breed requests which leaves some time to set-up the TSO's.
I have messaged a few trainers who haven't picked up their Pokemon which has been finished for more than a week. Please make sure to pickup the Pokemon on time!

Right now I need 27 more Pokemon in order for completing the IV Bred Pokedex. Of course, this is if all incoming offers will be received. The TSO's launching this weekend will focus on Mega-Stones and Pokemon I still need. If you happen to have a Pokemon I still need, make sure to offer it as soon as possible :)

See you tommorow!

Chestank

Veteran Trainer
What would be a good Pokeball for Skrelp aesthetically?

Noticed you're missing Torkoal for Hoenn.

I have one that is 31/x/31/31/31/31 with a relaxed nature. Would you accept this as an offer? I can also breed one with 31/31/31/31/31/x if you'd prefer that instead.

Let me know and I'd be happy to help you out.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Chestank: None fits him in my opinion. I would go for Luxury probaly because it's my favorite gen 6 Poke Ball.
@Cloneblazer: The one you have will do. I can rebreed him to either Bold, Modest or Calm that way.

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Trainer Name: Glace
Interested in: Snover
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/x
Nature: Brave
Ability: snow warning
PokeBall: premier
EggMoves: no
Nickname: Avalanche
Offer: shiny 6 ivs magician fenekkin, shiny 5 ivs furfrou or anything from my shop

Thanks in advance!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
1000 Hours Celebration Sales
The second TSO Sales, the '1000 Hours Celebration Sales' has began. There are currently 12 Pokemon on Temporary Discount! Three of these Pokemon are bred in Apricorn balls with one of them being Growlithe which is a Golden TSO! You can acquire two of these Pokemon by offering one of the Pokemon I still need. Later during this sale Mega-Stones will also become a currency :)

Make sure to check them out and get them while you can!

Last edited:

Bkdevil

Breeding Addict
Trainer Name: Bkdevil
Interested in: Tentacool
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Calm
Ability: Liquid Ooze
PokeBall: Dive Ball
EggMoves: Rapid Spin
Nickname: Tentacool

Offer: Aron
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sturdy
PokeBall: Timer Ball
EggMoves: Head Smash, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Dragon Rush

Friend Code: 5129-1958-5019
In Game Name: Rafael
Timezone GMT: [GMT + 0]

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BkDevil: Offer and Order accepted, I might have it in stock will check :)
@CloneBlazer: Sure, that'll do. Can I add it to the incoming by offers list ?

Last edited:

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Hey Zold, upon needing HP grass from Water 2 Egg group for Basculin-R and that being out of reach I'm currently doing some side projects. Once I finish Alomola I'm gonna use it to chain breed HP Grass onto Basculin. I noticed my 2 side projects are things on your needs list. Would you be interested in:

Jolly Run Away(HA) Kricketot 31/31/31/x/31/31 -Dream Ball-
Impish Regenerator(HA) Alomola 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Mist, Mirror Coat) -Dream Ball-

Interested in either of them? I don't have school again till Wednesday so I hope to get a lot done this weekend. Basculin-B and Pidove are already finished and Basculin-R as the egg moves ready but didn't know I had to chain breed for HP Grass to be possible.

Sealotic

Hi there! It is the first time I post here, so if I do something wrong please tell me.
I would like one of your Shuppet, male preferably so I can continue my breeding for Gallade. I could offer 5IV Gible, Absol, Dratini, Eevee, Larvesta... or if you want I could give you a 5 IV ralts with a spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Shadow Sneak to fit with Gallade after I'm done with my breeding !

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Yeah I am in both :) Anything on my 'still need list' interests me!
@Sealotic: Welcome! Thanks for showing interest in the trading shop. Please take a look at the 'Pokemon I still Need' list in my main post. Perhaps if you happen to have one of the Pokemon listed there we can work something out :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
15 February Finished
All breed requests for today have been finished!
I have put the 1000 Hours Celebration Sales online today featuring 12 Pokemon which are on discount.
To acquire these Pokemon you can offer any Pokemon on my 'IV Bred Pokemon I still need' list. I will give two TSO's in return. In addition to this, you can acquire a free Growlithe if your offer has a value of 3 or more :)

And yeah, the 1000 Hours refer to the 999:59 Time Limit in Pokemon which I reached today. Which kind of makes me worry o_O Except... not really!

See you tommorow!

Last edited:

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Yeah I am in both :) Anything on my 'still need list' interests me!
@Sealotic: Welcome! Thanks for showing interest in the trading shop. Please take a look at the 'Pokemon I still Need' list in my main post. Perhaps if you happen to have one of the Pokemon listed there we can work something out :)

Does that include Gulpin as well? That's also an upcoming project I'm doing alongside Basculin.

I wont make an offer for Alomola/Kricketot/Gulpin? As want to get them done first. Just know that I plan on getting them shortly and will let you know once I get them.

Last edited:
Zold go ahead. I can trade Monday. Also I MIGHT have one that is 31/31/31/31/31/x relaxed. I'm not sure, but I have to check. Would you like that as well?

(In case you were wondering why I have them, it's because I use one on my gym team)

Edit: here is what I have. I don't need any of them, so feel free to take all of them if you want.

X/31/31/31/31/31 relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/31 relaxed
31/x/31/31/31/31 relaxed

I can breed one that is only missing speed. It shouldn't take that's long since I have one that I use with that spread.

Last edited:

MegaArcanine

PotatoeVGC
Trainer Name: MegaArcanine
Interested in: TSO Growlithe & TSO Shinx
IV Spread: TSO
Nature: TSO (I think it was adamant and hasty)
Ability: Intimidate on both
PokeBall: TSO set (apricorn balls)
EggMoves: Growlithe (morning sun|close combat|iron tail) Shinx (fire fang|ice fang)
Nickname: Doge for Growlithe, none for Shinx

Offer: Vanillite
IV Spread: (31/X/31/31/31/31)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Ice Body
PokeBall: Dive Ball
EggMoves: None

Friend Code: 4742-5147-0995
In Game Name: Sean
Time Zone: GMT +11

(PS: there's no rush as I can only trade on weekends)

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Allright I will put them under incoming by offers. As long as they are done before the end of March I am all happy.
@CloneBlazer: The 31/xx/31/31/31/31 will do :)
@MegaArcanine: Offer accepted and ready for trade!

MegaArcanine

PotatoeVGC
Okay, I currently only have a 4V female, so shouldn't be too long.