• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
IV Bred Pokedex Fully Completed!
Exactly 5 months after opening, or actually submitting, this thread I have acquired all breedable Pokemon, with perfect IV's and Nature, and in most cases ball, ability and egg moves. Thanks for the help everyone, it wouldn't have been possible without you all :) I will post some more updates and info later this week regarding what next ^^

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Here is the specifics:

Interested in: Bulbasaur
IV Spread: Flawless hidden power fire. Not exactly sure the exact value.
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
PokeBall: Any
EggMoves: Leaf Storm, Giga drain
Nickname: None

Offer: Absol
IV Spread: [Offered IV Spread 31-31-31-XX-31-31]
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pressure
PokeBall: Moon Ball
EggMoves: Baton Pass, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt, Play Rough
Friend Code: 3780 9030 1314
In Game Name: Loki
Timezone GMT: GMT -8 or -7 which ever is PST. America can be weird.

Amplify

Breeder rank: Master
Hi there, do you accept stuff from 5th gen at all? I currently find myself unable to trade over to 6th gen, since I missed the deadline for the free month of Pokebank regrettably. If you do, I'm willing to be generous for the inconvenience it may cause.

If you do, I'm after the following Pokemon as soon as possible for 6th gen:
Larvesta - Timid - Swarm, must have HP ground, (31/31/31/30/30/31 IVs / HP/Atk/Def/SAtk/SDef/Spd) --- Extras I'd be definitely interested in: Female and in a repeat ball.

Please PM if if you're up for taking part or all of my request, thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Hyrel F.

Hello. I hope I am not too late.
I am interested in some of you special offer pokemon.
I have the following stones.
Blazikenite
Gyradosite
Medichamite
Scizorite

I am interested in order of most wanted-
Eevee(Espeon)
Spiritomb
Cherubi
Phantump

Also if you are interested I have a
F-Relicanth
31/31/31/31/31/x
Jolly
Rockhead
Zen headbutt

Last edited:

LopunnyBunny

: Please Shine
Hi there! :) Was wondering if you'd be interested in any of the following:

Fast Ball, Modest Mareep - Agility, Charge, Iron Tail, Eerie Impulse
Love Ball, Timid Ralts - ‡Ally Switch, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
Love Ball, Adamant Mawile - Poison Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch
Moon Ball, Jolly Absol - Mega Horn, Baton Pass, Play Rough, Sucker Punch
Love Ball, Jolly Buneary - Fire Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, Circle Throw
Safari Ball, Impish Wooper - Curse, Recover

I'm capable of breeding Flawless 5IV Females if you'd like. :)

I also noticed that you had Jolly 2EM Tyrunts up for trade. Would you be interested in Adamant 4EM Tyrunts? (Ice, Fire, Poison Fang, DD)

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
With only a 1IV and 6IV parent already got my first 4IV 31/16-17/26-27/31/30/30 female Larvesta. Shouldn't take long now. Attack can be even or odd for HP Rock so all I have to wait for is Ditto to pass its Def and random attack. The HP Rock Larvesta should be ready by tomorrow.

EDIT: Your Larvesta is done :)

636.png
Bold Flame Body Larvesta 31/28-29/30/31/30/30 (+Endure, Harden, Magnet Rise, Morning Sun) HP Rock
timerball.png

Hopefully we can get our trades done tomorrow.

Numel: Caleb(if male) Need to think of another(if female)
Skitty: Skittles
Nidoran(M): Venom
Nidoran(F): Kjelle

As for Numel I said any gender will do as long as you saved me a female reject for my Pokebank. If I have the option for both though I'd slightly prefer a female as I have a lot of males and want to balance them.

I'll let you know if I change my mind on any nicknames.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Heya Zold. Not sure if you have one yet, but do you need an Electrike parent for HP Ice?
Because I do happen to have one extra female from my last breeding session with those.
It's in a Quick Ball, correct nature (Timid) + ability (Lightning Rod) of course, and the egg move Switcheroo.
The Attack IV is pretty low, last I calculated it, though hopefully it shouldn't matter too much in this generation; but it otherwise does have 31/x/30/31/31/31 IVs.
(Now if only I had that same RNG luck with trying to breed HP Ice Eevee... lol)

Also, for whenever you take requests again, I have my next one ready.
(Pretty sure you already know what they are, since I did originally ask about them via PMs not too long ago. ^^; )

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Hi, by any chance do you still have a charizardite X? If you do, what would you want for it? (How about an heracrossite?)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Lokistarwind: Accepted! Please PM me when you'd like to pick it up. (I have no time this weekend as its the final weekend before the examanition of my school projects)
@Hyrel: Sure! Got them ready, although I need to know if you want a HP or non HP Cherubi, I might not have both. I'll pass on the Relicanth though. (So just megas for TSO's)
@LopunnyBunny: Aww, I already got those I like of your list, sorry!
@BlueDryBones: Great! After this weekend I got 2 weeks of vacation \o/
@Silver: Yeah already got one, after monday I'm up and running again :)
@Darkseeker: Ah, I do not trade Megastones sorry!

pikamilk

Trainer Name: pikamilk
Interested in: Credit

Offer: Munchlax
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Thick Fat
PokeBall: Heavy Ball
EggMoves: Curse / Zen Headbutt / Whirlwind / Self-Destruct

Friend Code: 1048 8754 7201
In Game Name: Milk
Timezone GMT: GMT+8

Now, I am almost positive that you must have a heavy ball Munchlax by now, and I am 100% sure that someone offered you one with the EM Self-Destruct, but mine is in a heavy ball AND have 4 EMs including the pain-in-the-***-to-get Self-Destruct (ETA: AND it has perfect IV spread), so maybe you'll think it's a deal worth accepting.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
@Silver: Yeah already got one, after monday I'm up and running again :)
Alright, just checking to make sure. xP I guess I can probably put this extra HP Ice Electrike up for trade then. o.o

As for my next request, I'll just post it here in advance. Again, do feel free to take as much time as you need. xD

Trainer Name: SilverLanayru
Interested in: Abra, Gothita
IV Spread: 31/x/30/31/31/31 [for HP Ice Abra], 31/x/31/31/31/31 [Gothita]
Nature: Timid [for both]
Ability: Magic Guard, Shadow Tag
PokeBall: Any [Abra], Premier Ball [Gothita]
EggMoves: None for Abra outside of HP Ice; Dark Pulse, Heal Pulse [Gothita]
Nickname: No nickname for Abra, 'Celeste' for Gothita

Offer: Credits. (Do let me know how much I'll have left after this request.)

Friend Code: You have me added~ :3
In Game Name: Tricia
Timezone GMT: GMT -7 [Pacific Daylight Time]

LopunnyBunny

: Please Shine
Oh Okay. :( I didn't realize you had those. They aren't on your main page. I've been breeding and trading a lot more since then. Hopefully I'll be back with a full list of everything I can offer you.

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Hey Zold, although I know you already have one but once you start taking orders again would you be interested in this Fennekin:

653.png
Timid Blaze/Magician Fennekin 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Magic Coat, Wish) HP Ground
premierball.png

Don't know if yours is exactly how you have it on your main post as I know you got to update a lot of the pics but on your first post its in a regular Pokeball w/ only wish.

I have non HP Ground variants as well I still need to breed the ones w/ HP Ground though. Currently in progress but of course would be hard w/o a good female. Currently using a perfect HP Ground male Eevee and a 31/x/31/x/31/31 female HA Fennekin. I would give a perfect male and will show you al available female rejects once finished breeding so you choose whichever you want. pikamilk gets first pick though as he's the reason I decided to go for 4EM Fennekin and I knew I had to go all the way with this.

On my 6th egg with the parents I mentioned I'm using I also got a 31/1/31/30/30/31 HP Ground Blaze Female. I like Blaze better so its near flawless for me :D the attack even/odd doesn't matter so long as the other 5 stats are the way they are it will always be HP Ground. Was gonna breed till I got the female and already got it before all others. Gonna breed a few more however b/c thought some people might want one so let me know if you want one :)

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Hey Zold, would you be interested in a Lure Ball Corsola (I can't get regenerator though, sorry :() or a Dream Ball Feebas?

EDIT: Female and IV bred, of course :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
I will update on the replies above tommorow, by then I will take on new requests as well! 2 weeks of vacation are incoming for me so that gives some perspective!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Update:
I have just cleared out all requests that weren't picked up - or did not mention anything about a delay to me. Note that I still have these Pokemon around, so if you accidently forgot your request you can still pick it up :)

Now taking new orders.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Pikamilk: Accepted! Assuming it's obtained in Kalos.
@Silver: Also Accepted, probaly for.... 3 April I suppose!
@BlueDryBones: Well I don't like the ball, but a male would interest me.

Bkdevil

Breeding Addict
Hey there =)
I've oppened a little shop and I want to add more pokemons there so I'm going to use my last credits. (I only have 3 credits and not 5 because I already used 2 for an HP Fire Bulbasaur)

Trainer Name: Bkdevil
Interested in: Horsea, Yanma, Hippopotas
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Timid, Timid, Impish
Ability: Swift Swim, Speed Boost, Sand Stream
PokeBall: Dive Ball, Net Ball, Great Ball
EggMoves: Outrage, Muddy Water, Clear Smog, Signal Beam/ - / Whirlwind, Slack Off
Nickname: -----

Offer: 3 Credits

Friend Code: 5129-1958-5019
In Game Name: Rafael
Timezone GMT: [GMT + 0]

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Update:
I have just cleared out all requests that weren't picked up - or did not mention anything about a delay to me. Note that I still have these Pokemon around, so if you accidently forgot your request you can still pick it up :)

Now taking new orders.

Oh I hope my Nidorans Skitty and Numel aren't included :eek:

Also curious but why do you not like Premier Ball? Its the best looking legal ball available imo. Fennekin evos have White on them and of course Red as well.

Last edited: