• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Oh okay! The Goomy is 6IV though, but seeing it's Mild that's not much of a hussle I guess. I can trade after dinner!

Oh no I don't need the 6IV mild one :eek:(would be too tempting to just use it outright) would be a waste as I would only use it for breeding. If you can rebreed a quick imperfect 5IV male preferably w/ the same nature would be just fine :)

Besides the 6IV I'm looking for I wont accept any breed I get unless its female ._.

imo Mild is really good. Allows it to run Earthquake as well without sacrificing Speed which my team really needs as it lures Heatran. You don't want it to take a physical hit anyways.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Trainer name: dunkleosteus
Interested in: horsea
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: timid
Ability: swift swim
PokeBall: N/a
EggMoves: outrage, signal beam
Nickname: N/A

Offer: cottonee
IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Nature: Bold
Ability: prankster
PokeBall: pokeball
Egg Moves: switcheroo, encore

Friend Code: 0146-9964-0874
In Game Name: Neptune
Timezone GMT: GMT -6 {think I got it right lol}

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@ BlueDryBones: Well, actually I'm breeding the Goomy whenever im reading/learning, because I want a shiny one. So far about 530 Eggs, but I have a box full of Flawless and about 6 boxes full of Perfects. So there's no rebreeding really. Anyway just hit me a trade when you're ready, I'll be online soon.
@Dunkleosteus: Afraid I already own such a Cottonee sorry!

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Well in that case since its really tempting is that Mild Goomy male or female?

If its female I might as well just throw Premier Ball out he window :eek:

I actually MM a Sunkern yesterday or the day before... 31/14/31/0/31/30 HP Fire. Why didn't the Spe and SpA both come from the opposite parents D: almost released it too. Was split seconds away before I noticed the star.

Also are you breeding Mild Goomies or pre Everstone?

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I do got other pokemon, got a 4 IV celebi 5IV shinx with IVs 31/31/31/31/x/31 egg moves fire fang, quick attack and ice fang, and a vullaby with IVs 31/31/x/31/31/31 and egg moves mean look, foul play, roost, and knock off :) but the 2 are Japanese all though not sure if a celebi is worth a horsea xD

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Uhm, I have a box full of Flawless so it's any gender you prefer. (By Flawless I mean 31/31/31/31/31/31, and I'm breeding with DK and Everstone as I want the right nature and at least 5 IV's on my Goomy)
@Dunkleosteus: If the Celebi is from the Pokebank trial, it's worth 4 Pokemon if she also has the right nature (and no attack). If it's from an older event I am not interested. Afraid I already have a shinx and vullaby.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
it is from the pokebank trial, and the IVs are 31/31/31/x/x/31 nature is hasty not sure if it is a good nature or not attacks are recover, heal bell, safeguard, and hold back also, how much is a shiny event lvl100 giratina in a cherish ball worth? can also make it origin

Last edited:

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Well if you have a Miild female with Sap Sipper and 6IVs that would be perfect :)

If not then a reject male will do as well.

As for a NN I want it to be the same as the other one Gumi for now. If I change my mind on it in the future I'll send it back on a future trade.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Dunkleos: Ah, sorry I am only interested in those with a Nature such as Modest, Timid, Calm or Bold. The same would go for Giratina, nature and IV's are most important to me.

@BlueDryBones: Am online :)

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
@Dunkleos: Ah, sorry I am only interested in those with a Nature such as Modest, Timid, Calm or Bold. The same would go for Giratina, nature and IV's are most important to me.

@BlueDryBones: Am online :)

Owait I forgot its still in my Pokebank. Give me a sec to get it.

EDIT: Thanks a lot Zold, now all I need to do is get someone to hatch my Flawless HP Grass Froakie and my newteam is complete :)

How long have you been working on that shiny Goomy? I wish you luck in getting a good IV spread. Still waiting for my first perfect shiny after so many close ones D:

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
got a lvl100 timid lugia lol and a lvl50 Japanese calm dialga :p they don't have 3 or more IVs though :/ they both have 1 IV and the giratina is jolly xD sry for all the edits :/ trying to not have 2+ posts 1 after the other, I do have a shiny adamant lvl100 Durant with 6 perfect IVs

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Well uh, I just do it basically when reading books (digital books), about 2hours a day. Not sure when I started but somewhere like a week ago. So far I only got Shinies on accident and I just wanted to get Goomy on purpose, and someday later I want a Marril xD Gratz on your team btw, I should make some more myself as well >.<
@Dunk: Ah, well I will pass in that case - if you are in the event business however I'm currently looking for an Enigma Berry.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
hmm, idk how to obtain that berry, and I just noticed the iv pool on the Durant, something I got via wonder trade lol also has 251 EVs in attack and spd xD I really should have paid attention to this Durant :/

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Ah it's a berry from the Darkrai event. It's probaly being traded around a lot on Smogon or Reddit forums. You don't have to get the Darkrai in order to obtain the berry, because you can just grow and harvest it :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@pikamilk: Ah, I did check right away, but I didn't had them in stock - so I'll schedule it for... 1-2 May!

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Ah it's a berry from the Darkrai event. It's probaly being traded around a lot on Smogon or Reddit forums. You don't have to get the Darkrai in order to obtain the berry, because you can just grow and harvest it :)

I will look into it lol grow 100s ;D thx zold

iTarTar

Hey Zold, it's been a while. Enjoying the Ditto? Anyways, I see you don't Tauros available, do you think I could trade a 5 IV Tauros with Anger Point for a stock Pinsir?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@iTarTar: Yeah, I do have Tauros actually. I got all Pokemon basically, but I didnt make the cards yet. I will check if I have acces to an Anger Point Tauros today and update you about it.
@ohjeezitskim: Someone must have hid your name, now it's visible.