• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
Ok let me try again
Interested in: Eevee (Jolteon set) IDK th ivs but HP ICE PLZ
Nature timid
Nickname:Kohana
Friend Code:0232-9103-5324
IGN:Chris
Timezone: Central
So basically I want one of your eevees (set for jolteon) exactly how it is but for you to name it Kohana.
OFFERING: I can offer you any item you can get in game (mega stones-exclusive ,ability capsul or battle maison items) Or I can give you a male 5IV male or female BLUE SHELLOS (hard to get) which has the egg moves stockpile and curse with a bold nature +they can be nick named FYI

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Breadley: I could do that yeah, it will take a while as I currently have to re-organize everything since the Serebii changes. Please use the format to make a request.
PieMaster: I'll check what Mega-Stones I need ^^

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Eiger: Snorunt and Croagunk interest me :), they'd be worth 2 credits in total, assuming they are female and have the correct nature and IV's.
PieMaster: Absolite and Lucky Egg is all I need atm. I need both, only once more!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
I just finished updating all the Kanto cards, and adding my complete Kanto collection to them. Now I need to put them all in one imagine, which I will upload here somwhere tonight :) The style is somewhat different though, as the pictures are straight from bulbapedia, but for now it's the quickest solution to allow me editing the main post again.

Luckily, Kanto was the biggest region by far, only 5 more to go xD

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
i added you, rdy whenever you are :)

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Fine, I will breed Snorunt & Croagunk for you. Can I use my credits for Horsea & Totodile??
I can get them ready by the end of the week :)

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Hi there, I am looking for a 5-6IV tauros, what I have to offer is:

Froakie |Ball: Premier Ball |Gender: male | SHINY | Nature: Timid |Lvl. 1 | Mischevious |
Ability:protean | OT: Jose| ID#: 35691 | Moves:pound, Growl, Toxic Spikes, Hidden Power |
| IVs: 5IV(Will update the IV spread when possible|

Goomy |Ball: Heal ball |Gender: Female | SHINY | Nature: Modest |Lvl. 1 |
Ability:Gooey | OT: Eugene| ID#: 28320 | Moves:Counter, Curse, Acid Armor, Iron tail |
| IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Somewhat Vain |

Tyrunt |Ball: Pokeball |Gender: Male | SHINY | Nature: Adamant |Lvl. 1 |
Ability:Strong Jaw | OT: Skulper| ID#: 51937 | Moves:Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang |
| IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Perfect) | Capable of taking hits |

Sneasel |Ball: Moonball |Gender: Male | SHINY | Nature: Jolly |Lvl. 1 |
Ability:Inner Focus | OT: Davey| ID#: 50541 | Moves:Bite, Icicle Crash, Fake Out, Counter |
| IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Takes Plenty of siestas |

Hoothoot |Ball: Moonball |Gender: Female | SHINY | Nature: Calm |Lvl. 1 |
Ability:Tinted Lens | OT: Victor| ID#: 40106 | Moves:Whirlwind, Defog, Sky Attack, Supersonic |
| IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31 | Capable of taking hits |

Riolu |Ball: Friendball |Gender: Male | SHINY | Nature: Adamant |Lvl. 1 |
Ability:Inner Focus | OT: Kevin| ID#: 40623 | Moves:Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick |
| IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Perfect) | Takes plenty of siestas |

Houndour |Ball: Pokeball |Gender: Female | SHINY | Nature: Timid |Lvl. 1 |
Ability:Early Bird | OT: P| ID#: 35374 | Moves:Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Counter, Reversal |
| IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31 | Somewhat Vain |

Klefki |Ball: Pokeball |Gender: Female | SHINY | Nature: Bold |Lvl. 1 |
Ability:prankster | OT: Ben| ID#: 11233 | Moves:Fairy Lock, Tackle, Iron Defense |
| IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Perfect) | Takes plenty of siestas |

Absol |Ball: Friend ball |Gender: Female | SHINY | Nature: Adamant |Lvl. 1 |
Ability:Super Luck | OT: Davey| ID#: 38262 | Moves:Feint |
| IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Capable of taking hits |

Farfetch'd |Ball: Dreamball |Gender: Male | SHINY | Nature: Jolly |Lvl. 1 |
Ability:Inner Focus | OT: Davey| ID#: 12482 | Moves:Fury Cutter, Night Slash, Roost, Leaf Blade |
| IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Somewhat Vain|

Barboach |Ball: Dreamball |Gender: Female | SHINY | Nature: Adamant |Lvl. 1 |
Ability:Hydration | OT: Davey| ID#: 19189 | Moves:Mud-Slap |
| IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Perfect) | Alert to sounds |

And if your angle is Dittos I have:

Ditto |Ball: Duskball | Nature: Jolly |Lvl. 91 | Language:JPN |
Ability:Limber | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Perfect) | Alert to sounds |

Ditto |Ball: Ultraball | Shiny | Nature: Modest |Lvl. 50 | Language:JPN |
Ability:Limber | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Perfect) | Likes to thrash about |

Ditto |Ball: Ultraball | Nature: Adamant |Lvl. 50 | Language:JPN |
Ability:Limber | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Perfect) | Alert to sounds |

Ty for reading.

pikamilk

Trainer Name: pikamilk
Interested in: Credits

Offer: Aerodactyl
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Perfect!)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Unnerve (HA)
PokeBall: Dream Ball
EggMoves: Mine actually has exactly the ones yours has.

Friend Code: 1048 8754 7201
In Game Name: Milk
Timezone GMT: GMT+ 8

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
@Zold OK and you want them both correct? and do you have an eevee set (for glaceon) with HP ICE? and we agreed for THE OTHER EEVEE i WANT RIGHT (FOR JOLTEON WITH HP ICE timid and nicknamed Kohana right?)

sunnygowing

Getting there...
@Zold Hi. How are you?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@My Dearest Customers: After puzzling around, and messaging Serebii, I found that the reason I was not able to post any kind of links, was because I got 'the spambot treatment'. To fix this, I had to make my postcount at least 10. I did so and now I find myself being able to post again :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
dnuz9yo35kg5.jpg

These are all the updated and Added Kanto cards! Some egg moves might be missing since I didnt check them all in Dendemille town, so if you notice any Pokemon of which you are sure I have more Egg Moves, please let me know. If you spot any errors, such as the Growlithe not being in a fast ball (just spotted that one) drop a message here :)

I hope you guys don't mind the clash in style all too much, or the fact that 'filebag' was the only host able to give a clean result on this forums, but at least now you can see what I have in my bank for the Kanto region. Some confusion might exist over the fact that Pokemon like Pichu or Eevee (Umbreon) are listed in kanto. The rule I hold onto is as follows: 'The pokemon on the card is the same as the customer will receive, the region it is displayed in - is the region where the first Pokemon in that evolution family can breed.'

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Dunkle: Just drop a PM :)
@Eiger: Allrighty! Totodile will be male though. It might take me a bit longer as well xD Please resubmit your order and offer!
@Hopsin: Well I'm not interested in Shinies atm, any chance you have HP Ditto's as well?
@pikamilk: Don't like the ball on him, sorry :<
@piemaster: As soon as you submit your order in the format, containing your offer - I can schedule it.

Last edited:

pikamilk

Um, but do you have a HA Aerodactyl? Coz according to your updated cards you only have a NHA one?

I understand why you don't think the ball fits it; after all Aerodactyl is so fierce and Dream Ball is so... dreamy? But Aerodactyl is purple so I think Dream Ball is the most fitting ball for it :), plus you have an extra ball option, and you can easily breed a HA Aerodactyl in a plain pokeball if you want, considering how skewed its gender ratio is. Plus, I can take only 2 credits for it! It's quite a bargain!

Now I know I sound a tad desperate, but you can't reaaaalllly blame me, coz you have such a wonderful collection so who doesn't want to try hard to gain an extra credit or two lol.

I also think you have a Venonat in Dream Ball and a Cleffa in Love Ball? I am almost sure I traded you a Love Ball Cleffa before, or someone else did? Don't you have a Dream Ball Slowpoke too? If you really don't have those two mons in Dream Ball and you want them, I can trade them to you too.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@pikamilk: Hmm, that might be the case, I haven't checked my BW(2) yet for those Dream Balls. After considering, I think Unnerve is indeed his best ability, to counter the likes of Trevenant. So yeah, I'm interested in the Aerodactyl. I guess Dream Ball fits is wings, or in case someone wants a shiny :)

Last edited:

pikamilk

Cool :D. So I am trading you my perfect HA female Gilgar and Aero, both in dream balls :). They are worth 4 credits, right? (2 for each) And as promised will give you a 4IV HA female Snorunt in a dream ball for free as well.