• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Dread_Naught

Wanted:

Interested in: Eevee
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Anticipation
PokeBall: Dream Ball
EggMoves: Listed
Nickname: None

OR

Pokemon: Ralts
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant/Careful
Ability: Trade/Telepathy
Pokeball: Dive Ball/Moon Ball
Egg Moves: What you have for this Pokemon [Would say listed, but theres none there]
Nickname: NA

Offering!:

Offer: Sigilyth
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Wonder Skin/Tinted Lens
Pokèball: Nest Ball ( For Shiny) or Dream Ball
Egg Moves: Ancient Power

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Azulart: Please contact me by PM to schedule a trade.
@Dread_Naught: Ah, I can do the Ralts. Remember that Eevee has a broken ratio, and the female will be 4 credits. Ralts for Sigilyph seems fair though. Probably for 20th!

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Update:
Due to holiday I won't be around between the following dates:
22 July - 2 August

Please refrain from making new offers untill the 2th of August. If we were already discussing a request, I might still be able to get it done. That's for the bad news - this evening the Hoenn cards will be up :D

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Care Update:
Here goes the Hoenn region! If you spot any errors, make sure to let me know :)
As you can see, some are very complete and others are still quite primitive - this leaves some opportunity to make some offers!
357d0cd6361b965e3a1271b31086e358.jpg

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
You have Modest Wurmples w/ access to Hidden Power Rock 31/x/30/31/30/30 it is the one in the Moon Ball.
Nosepass has access to Roll-Out
Contrary Spindas have Assist Access.
The Seviper I gave you can be bred for HP Ice.
Did I give you one of the Budews yet? When Sinnoh goes up you can list those w/ Extrasensory however they are a pain to breed.
Both Gulpins I gave you have Liquid Ooze. You put Pressure by mistake.

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@Zold

I dont think Zangoose is correct, Toxic boost is clearly the more dominant abillity.
Knowing your a competitive player aswell, I think you made an error there by placing " Immunity " instead of toxic boost.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Dread_Naught: Yeah that's possible.

Ill look into the bugs :)

@Hoppip: Just drop me a PM to schedule a trade.

keroblade

Pokemon Collector
Hey! What would the following be worth to you?:

UT (lv. 50) 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Dark Aura Yveltal (Oblivion Wing, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Taunt) in a Master Ball

Your first post says 5x 5IV Pokemon but I figured I'd ask anyway, in case the details are outdated. Just let me know! :)

Last edited:

pikamilk

Are you sure you don't have a Lotad in any special ball? I have one in a Nest Ball and another one in a Safari Ball, wondering if you're interested?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Card Update:
Fixed the bugs you guys noticed. For Pokemon that I can breed with more than 4 EM's I usually pick the ones I consider best. I do not have a Toxic Boost Zangoose yet, which leave some possibilities for offers :)

Thanks for the help with the bugs! Sinnoh is up next, it's a really small region (the smallest for a breeder) so that shouldn't take too long.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
hi zold, Im amazed by your shop and the work you have put in it. I do have a question for you and I would love for you to answer it in the best way possible.

I see you have any pokemon possible etc... Is there anything you actually even want or are you thinking of collecting events etc? because you have a lot and to me it seems like it would do you good like to start a collection of somesort.

keroblade

Pokemon Collector
keroblade, yeah 5 Pokemon - if it's 100% legit.

Yes, it's completely legit. I got it in a trade from a legit trader on the Smogon forums.

The 5 Pokemon that I would like are:

31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Clear Body BELDUM in a PokeBall (obviously :p)
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid/Modest Hustle (male) DEINO (w/ any egg moves) in a PokeBall | you don't have Timid or Modest natures listed so if you can't do either let me know
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Levitate ROTOM in a PokeBall
31/31/31/31/xx/31 Naughty Rough Skin (male) GIBLE (w/ egg moves) in a PokeBall | this might be hard so let me know! :)
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Scrappy KANGASKHAN (w/ the 4 egg moves listed) in a Safari Ball

If you are able to get a 6IV of the Naughty Rough Skin (male/female) Gible before the 31/31/31/31/xx/31 (male) then let me know and I'll find something else to throw in!

Just let me know if there any problems with this order, there aren't any hard-to-get females so it shouldn't be TOO bad. :D

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
Card Update:
Fixed the bugs you guys noticed. For Pokemon that I can breed with more than 4 EM's I usually pick the ones I consider best. I do not have a Toxic Boost Zangoose yet, which leave some possibilities for offers :)

Thanks for the help with the bugs! Sinnoh is up next, it's a really small region (the smallest for a breeder) so that shouldn't take too long.
Welp sorry but you owe me a HP ICE eevee and I have to give you a everstone and a absolite

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Barboach still has the move "Trash" and Bagon has the move "Dragon" :(

But anyways besides that, looking to offer again

Trainer Name: Pokeman Man
Interested in: Scatterbug (Continental)
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Compound Eyes
PokeBall: Luxury Ball
EggMoves: None

Interested in: Shroomish
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Quick Feet
EggMoves: Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Focus Punch, Drain Punch

Offer: Heracross
Nature: Adamant or Jolly
Ability: Moxie
EggMoves: Double-Edge, Focus Punch, Megahorn, Rock Blast

Offer: Mawile
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
PokeBall: Moon Ball
EggMoves: Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Metal Burst

Friend Code: Carl: 3325-3523-8312
In Game Name: Carl
Timezone GMT: GMT-4

iunno. I tried going for balls you didn't have / egg moves you didn't have. If these don't interest you, I can try to make a different offer.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Hopsin: There isn't anything that I am 'dying to get' at the moment, but I still want loads of Pokeball variations and Hidden Abilities on my IV bred Pokemon. As for collections, I am not very interested in 'rare' Pokemon, but mainly in competetive ones.
@Keroblade: Yeah that's possible - if I stumble upon a 6IV I'll let you know, it might take a while, as I have two holidays planned in the rest of July. Please fill out the form to make an order :)
@piemaster: I rarely remove finished Pokemon, make sure to pick it up on time though.
@Pokeman Man: Hmm, I didn't see your post last time I believe - fixed it now. Mawile interests me (assuming it's a legit combination).

Last edited:

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
Quick questions: how did you get a Lileep in a Nest Ball? And what are the restrictions on requesting one?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
I got it by trade, you can catch them in Dream World though - which makes it legit. There's no restrictions on requesting one aside from that I am going on holiday soon and might not be able to finish it before that, pushing it all the way till early August.

Price-wise, a male would be 1, and a female would be 4.