• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Jack5326

@Maverick Hunter: I am available in the weekends, so next Fri-Sat or Sunday would work :D
@ChiefLucarioOfficer: Order and order accepted, probably for next Friday! I am interested in the other Pokemon you offered as well.
@Jack5326: Sure, can do. Probably done Saturday.

Due to graduation projects I won't be available for trade this week, I will be available again next Friday. Thanks for the patience!

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it. And congrats on the graduation! Mine was a great day so I'm sure yours will be just as good. You've done well to graduate and run such a good shop too - you must be ace with time management! Next Friday it is. If you're able any earlier though, then I will of course be able to make arrangements with you.

Thank you!

BlackoutSLM

Elite Collector
Hi, Zold. Hoping you can help me with this order:

Trainer Name: BlackoutSLM
Interested in: Scatterbug
IV Spread: 31-XX-31-31-31-31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compound Eyes
PokeBall: Ultra Ball
EggMoves: Rage Powder
Nickname: None

Offer: Cacnea
IV Spread: 31-31-31-XX-31-31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Water Absorb
PokeBall: Nest Ball
EggMoves: Seed Bomb

Friend Code: 1950-8149-3966
In Game Name: Sérgio
Timezone : WET

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Order accepted. Moon Ball Murkrow interests me. I'll make sure to put it last, so that means it's probably done this weekend.
@Jack5326: I might have worded that poorly, as I'm still working on my graduation project. It's the project that will make me graduate by the end of June, basically! It's soaking up a lot of time though, and then there's pianopractice, work, another game project I'm working on and breeding! So it's getting quite busy. By the end of next Sunday my other gameproject will be finished though, giving me more time for breeding :)
@BlackoutSLM: I'm afraid I do not have Ultra Ball Scatterbug and I also already have a Nest Ball Cacnea as an incoming offer, sorry!

Jack5326

@BlueDryBones: Order accepted. Moon Ball Murkrow interests me. I'll make sure to put it last, so that means it's probably done this weekend.
@Jack5326: I might have worded that poorly, as I'm still working on my graduation project. It's the project that will make me graduate by the end of June, basically! It's soaking up a lot of time though, and then there's pianopractice, work, another game project I'm working on and breeding! So it's getting quite busy. By the end of next Sunday my other gameproject will be finished though, giving me more time for breeding :)
@BlackoutSLM: I'm afraid I do not have Ultra Ball Scatterbug and I also already have a Nest Ball Cacnea as an incoming offer, sorry!

My bad. Well I'm sure you will graduate successfully anyway haha. So is next Friday still ok or is that when you will start breeding? I am certainly in no rush so don't worry about sorting my trade out. :)

ray.alexander

Ace Trainer
Does anybody have a tyrunt with its hidden ability, sturdy? I'm looking to breed my own so I can try out a rock head tyrantrum. I have a shiny musharna, shiny altaria, shiny sawsbuck (fall), shiny beldum, shiny golduck, shiny milotic, and I think that's all the shinies I have. I have some double items just can't remember which ones. If any bodies willing to trade for something that's be awesome!

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
Does anybody have a tyrunt with its hidden ability, sturdy? I'm looking to breed my own so I can try out a rock head tyrantrum. I have a shiny musharna, shiny altaria, shiny sawsbuck (fall), shiny beldum, shiny golduck, shiny milotic, and I think that's all the shinies I have. I have some double items just can't remember which ones. If any bodies willing to trade for something that's be awesome!
This is a shop thread. Writing something like that isn't really working. You should ask for a pokemon, then offer something that Zold might want (read: he's interested in certain 5IV females with aesthetically fitting balls). Then he'll either decline or accept. I'm pretty sure that Zold has a Sturdy Tyrunt breedable.

Zold, would you by any chance be interested in a safari ball Larvitar?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Naemeria: If that's legit, sure!
@ray.alexander: Well uh, is it just HA you're after or IV's and nature as well?

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
Trainer Name: Naemeria
Interested in: Shuppet
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Cursed Body
PokeBall: Dream Ball
EggMoves: Gunk Shot, Phantom Force, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond

Offer: Larvitar
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: I'll let you know later
Ability: Guts
PokeBall: Safari Ball
EggMoves: Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Ancient Power, Assurance (Yes, not optimal eggmoves. I figured anything that can be learned from tutors is not important to breed as an eggmove as it can be slapped on a parent to have more choice of eggmoves later on and I have too much bps anyway)

Friend Code: 0791-2124-3938
In Game Name: Michiel
Timezone GMT: GMT+1

Don't worry about breeding it asap, as I am not sure how much time I have for playing pokemon until after the 15th

Pokemex

Veteran Trainer
Hi Zold!! i´ve been looking for this a long time now, hope you can help me please:

Trainer Name: Pokemex
Interested in: Litleo
IV Spread: 31/30/31/30/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Unnerved
PokeBall: PokeBall
EggMoves: N/A (I just want a Hidden Power ICE)

Offer: Dittos
IV Spread: Flawless
Nature: Whatever you want
Ability: Limber
PokeBall: PokeBall (If you want anything else please let me know)
EggMoves: N/A

Friend Code: 0087-2343-4015
In Game Name: Calem
Timezone GMT: GMT-6

Please let me know the number of flawless Dittos and the respective natures you want and I´ll make sure to get them on time.

Pokemex

Veteran Trainer
No I don´t care about the ball type... just tell me the desired nature you want to start working on it.

Last edited:

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
Trainer Name: Doomdour
Interested in: Cranidos
IV Spread: Any
Nature: Any
Ability: Sheer Force
PokeBall: Luxury Ball
EggMoves: Up to you
Nickname: None

Offer: Snorlax
IV Spread: XX-31-XX-31-31-XX
Nature: Careful
Ability: Immunity
PokeBall: Net Ball
EggMoves: None

Friend Code: 4656-7436-3575
In Game Name: Benny
Timezone GMT: -4

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Trainer Name: MoonSong
Interested in: Charmander
IV Spread: 31-31-31-31-30-30 (I am trying to obtain HP Ground)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Blaze
PokeBall: Repeat Ball / Normal Pokeball
EggMoves: Ancient Power / Heat Wave / N.A. / N.A.
Nickname: No nickname desired

Offer: Ditto
IV Spread: Flawless / 6IV
Nature: Lax
Ability: Limber
PokeBall: Ultra Ball
EggMoves: Transform / N/A / N/A / N/A /N/A

Friend Code: 3067-6073-0812
In Game Name: May
Timezone GMT: GMT-5

Last edited:

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
Hey Zold. If your shop is still open I was interested in getting 6 pokemon off you if possible. Don't wanna post a full section to find out your shop is closed. If it's open just reply here or with a VM or PM and I'll list what I'm looking and what I can offer. Till then Happy New Years. Have a good day :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Doomdour: Order and offer accepted, probably done tommorow!
@Moonsong: Is the attack IV relevant for you, I don't very often breed 6IV Pokemon due to the low chance of getting them. And unless you're going for a mixed set, attack is not relevant for HP.
@Blastonite: Still open!

I still have quite a lot of Pokemon that are ready for pickup. If you ordered a Pokemon at me before the Christmas break, make sure to pick it up!

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
Awesome good to hear. I am interested in these Pokemon

For all these you can choose to MM your way to breed normally. So long as I get female with proper ball I will be happy :)

Feamle Heavyball Machop.
Female Dreamball Abra with Magic Guard.
Female Dreamball Tauros with Sheerforce.
Female Moonball Teddiursa.
Female Friendball Electrike.
Female Dreamball Whismur with Rattled.
Female Moonball Venonat.

in Return I can offer these pokemon

Heavyball: Female Gastly and Female Pineco
Moonball: Female Gastly, Female Shellder, Female Houndour and Female Nidoran.
Nestball: Female Chikorita
Diveball: Female Totodile
Luxuryball: Female Cyndaquil
Friendball: Female Larivitar
Fastball: Female Dratini

If you have any questions feel free to ask. And also if you want them 5IV I can do such as well.