• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Doomdour: I'm afraid I actually don't have a Luxury HA Cranidos, I only have them with Mold Breaker. Please let me know if you'd like to cancel or adjust your order.
@Blastonite: Out of the Pokemon you offered I am interested in the Nidoran. What would you like in return?

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
@Doomdour: I'm afraid I actually don't have a Luxury HA Cranidos, I only have them with Mold Breaker. Please let me know if you'd like to cancel or adjust your order.
@Blastonite: Out of the Pokemon you offered I am interested in the Nidoran. What would you like in return?

Dang. Tough choice for since you only want the one. But I guess I want the Moonball Teddiursa most. If you change your mind let me know.

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
@Doomdour: Order and offer accepted, probably done tommorow!
@Moonsong: Is the attack IV relevant for you, I don't very often breed 6IV Pokemon due to the low chance of getting them. And unless you're going for a mixed set, attack is not relevant for HP.
@Blastonite: Still open!

I still have quite a lot of Pokemon that are ready for pickup. If you ordered a Pokemon at me before the Christmas break, make sure to pick it up!

Well, as far as I know (which is not that much) HP Ground is 31-31-31-31-30-30. But if that's too much on you, then the Attack IV doesn't matter that much.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Doomdour: Allrighty, just drop a PM once you can trade :)
@Blastonite: Sure, will breed it tonight!
@MoonSong: Hidden Powers are determined by IV's in a manner of 'even' and 'odd'. The amount of the IV doesn't matter. That's why if you're not going to use any physical attacks, all that matters for the Attack IV is to be an odd number.

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
@Blastonite: Sure, will breed it tonight!

Ok. I'll get mine ready now. Can you be available to trade in 5-6 hours?

I'm GMT-8 btw. I also get off of work in 5ish hours. I usually go to sleep when I get home which is why I am asking.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Update:
Apparently there was a problem with the pictures, this problem has been resolved now. All pictures should be back to normal. Please let me know if you experience anything odd though!

Fenix

Tremulant
Trainer Name: Fenix
Interested in: Feebas
IV Spread: as best as possible
Nature: Bold preferably
Ability: Competitive or Marvel Scale
PokeBall: any

Offers: I don't have a lot..
I'm basically looking for any OK Feebas, would gladly take a non-perfect breed result

Friend Code: 4399-1259-7040
In Game Name: Mahdi
Timezone GMT: UTC +9 (Japan)

I apologize in advance if this post breaks any rules!

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Name: MoonSong
Interested in: Cleffa
IV Spread: 31-xx-31-31-31-31
Nature: Bold
Ability: Friend Guard (or whatever it's HA is, I'm trying for Unaware Cleffable)
PokeBall: Love Ball
EggMoves: Aromatherapy / Wish / N/A / N/A
Nickname: Cleffy

Offer: Shinx
IV Spread: 31-31-31-xx-31-31
Nature: Rash
Ability: Intimidate
PokeBall: Love Ball
EggMoves: Not egg move/ Ice Fang / N/A / N/A

Name: MoonSong
Interested in: Charmander (Mega-X)
IV Spread: 31-31-31-XX-31-31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze
PokeBall: Luxury Ball
EggMoves: Dragon Dance / N/A / N/A / N/A
Nickname: Asgore

Offer: Snivy
IV Spread: 31-31-31-31-31-xx
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Contrary
PokeBall: Regular PokeBall
EggMoves: Captivate / Mean Look / Glare / Natural Gift

Friend Code: 3067-6073-0812
In Game Name: Lavarus
Timezone GMT: GMT-5/ US EST

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Moonsong: Hmm, well I already have the Snivy you offered and I'm not interested in Love Ball Shinx per se. Perhaps you have anything on my wants list to offer?

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Trainer Name: BlueDryBones1
Interested in: Qwilfish, Tyrogue
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 both
Nature: Impish, Adamant
Ability: Intimidate, Steadfast
PokeBall: Dream Ball, PokeBall
EggMoves: Aqua Jet, Astonish, Flail, Haze / Endure, HJK, Mind Reader, Rapid Spin
Nickname: Both Egged like last time if you can

Offer: Credits

Note: I do not really need them until I get into ORAS post-game again so feel free to take your time with these as well as the others I mentioned in the PM.

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Trainer Name: MoonSong
Interested in: Riolu
IV Spread: 31-31-XX-31-31-31
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Prankster
PokeBall: Dream Ball
EggMoves: Bullet Punch / Crunch / Blaze Kick
Nickname: Auraholic

Offer: Honedge
IV Spread: 31-31-31-31-31-XX
Nature: Quiet
Ability: No Guard
PokeBall: Ultra Ball
EggMoves: Swords Dance / Wide Guard / Shadow Sneak / Metal Sound

Friend Code: 3067-6073-0812
In Game Name: Lavarus
Timezone GMT: GMT -5 / US Eastern

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: Order and Offer accepted, don't forget to post those 9 other Pokemon in this thread as well.
@Moonsong: Order and Offer accepted, probably done tommorow!

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Trainer Name: Azulart
Interested in: Pinsir
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Hyper cutter
PokeBall: Safari ball

Offers:

Oddish
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Chlropy ( I hope you know what I mean )
PokeBall: Safari ball

If its not what you looking for, I would like to trade in credits for the pinsir :)

Friend Code: 0705-4374-1566
In Game Name: Mythe
Timezone GMT: Netherlands, same as you :)

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Azulart: Offer and Order accepted, probably done tommorow! I do know of the ability Chlropy, she's the little sister of Chlorophyll!