• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zombie Apocalypse Time! What Pokemon do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

epic man

STOP ACTA EVERYWHERE
dailga. just go back in time and prevent it.

-Nator-

What we really need are Grass types!
Plants vs. Zombies!
I'd choose Breloom and target the zombies with Bullet Seed! :p
And if they get too close, Spore them!

Aggron <----- Now that S.O.B. will anniahlate everything in it's path
;306;;306;

Emolgafan99

<-Cute little guy
Hmm *Tries to think of one nobody else said*

Vanilluxe! He can first pose as a simple ice cream sundae drawing the zombie's attention when they least expect it..bam! Vanilluxe freezes them all with a blizzard

epic man

STOP ACTA EVERYWHERE
fine.

The OP said no major legendaries so you can't use Dialga.
And preventing the apocalypse would put you in another World Line and a bunch of other complicated stuff

then i'll get surfing pikachu to surf me to a uncharted island. zombies can't cross running water ;D :surfpika::surfpika::surfpika:

and still even still if anything bad happed me and dailga would go back and fix it until the world was half decent.

surf, lil' pika! SURF :surfpika::surfpika::surfpika:

I think flying type's would be the way to go in a zombie apocalypse. You can avoid zombies by hopping on your flying types back and you are home free. You would want a dual type that isn't a normal type of course a Emolga could zip around frying zombie brains, while you flew on your Charizard(as many have said) incinerating zombies all over the place. Dragon types would be good to, pretty much any special attacks could destroy a zombie brain, except water and grass moves.

Last edited:

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
In most cases, zombies are said to be a sort of "kill it with fire" thing, so any Pokemon capable of learning a powerful Fire type move could work nicely. Especially Heat Wave or Blast Burn, so a Fire type starter that has both would probably be best, for example an Infernape or Charizard.

Sound

It really depends. Science based virus zombies that can infect people: Steelix. I'll be riding on its head, laughing, while zombies are trying to bite its steel body. When zombies try to climb up it, I'll simply order an iron tail. Not only that, but I can use dragon breath for a ranged fire based attack. I know that Steelix isn't too strong in the special attack department, but these are human zombies we're dealing with. Not Blissy.

If it's magic based zombies that are brought back from the dead by some extremely power evil force, I'd go with Eelektross. He's my favorite, he can fly through levitating, and he has plenty of ranged moves for taking out zombies. Plus, since he doesn't seem to have a tounge, or taste buds, I doubt he'll have any qualms with eating the zombies. Therefore, less food needs to be gathered.

Bluekit121

Little Miss Lucario
I'll use my trusty Blaziken! > : D

MillerTime

Meta-game Marshall
My first thought was to use Hypno. Use mind-control (like Hypnosis, psychic) to make my own zombie army, then turn the zombies against themselves.
If mind control didn't work, Hypno could also Disable the zombies, set up dual screens for protection, Protect in a pinch, Double Team for a quick escape, Flash to disorientate especially vigorous zombies (and allow escape), Thunder Wave for stun, Substitute to set up a dummy and allow for a flank attack, poison a group of them with Poison Gas, Forewarn me of upcoming zombies and how strong they are, and use Swagger to confuse them. (Though swagger could turn quite sour. Monstrously strong zombies in an aimless, destructive rage, yeah not so great. Forget about Swagger)

Cratess

Ghostbuster
I'll use Latios, it could fly plus DRACO METEOR > : )

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
I'd have to go with Steelix. Digging abilities give an instant escape route, large size means that he (because of course I'm using my Gold ^_^) has no trouble destroying any zombies that show up and can work as a suitable mode of transportation. Also, hunting abilities.

Yep, definitely Steelix.

Baton Passer

Bzzzzzzzzzzt!
What if there were poke zombies?

If so id definitely want to be around something tat can take the hits and dish em back out.

A dragon, perhaps moxie Salamence, so that the more zombies he kills the stronger he becomes, would be my final choice, as it also offers flight as a reliable means of escape.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Probably Charizard. Fire is often one of the most effective weapons against zombies that I've seen, plus it can fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.