• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zombie Apocalypse Time! What Pokemon do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ace

i can show you how
Charizard, fly above them and release the flamethrower. ^_^

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Easy. Use my Emboar to burn them to cinders. Or shall I use my old, trustworthy Feraligatr to drown them all? lol :)

Last edited:

takbir10

Banned
Ill tell arcues to put an end to the world and me.
But id tell him to put an end to justin biber 1000000000000000 times.
........I would probablly be able to jerk off to that.........

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
scrafty, hoodlum power!!!

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
I would use a fire-flying type like charizard and try and get the zombies to fallow us into a building then seal it off and have charizard burn it to the ground. After that we'd fly to the next place.Rince and repeat!

Hatsune Miku

Gardevoir because... it creates black holes to protect its trainer.

OPTION 1 Gardevoir @ Psychic gem
-Psychic
-Magical Leaf
-Charge Beam
-Focus Blast
Trait:Creates black holes
OPTION 2 Gallade @ Black Belt
-Psycho Cut
-Night Slash
-Earthquake
-Shadow Ball
Trait: Very quick
OPTION 3 Charizard @ White Herb
-Flamethrower
-Blast Burn
-Fly
-Smoke Screen
Trait: flies normally

Last edited:
Haxorus.
It has a rock hard armored body, axe like appendiges, very strong and fairly fast

Falconx03

Legendary
Exadrill, go underground and cause a cave in by using earthquake so they can't get in.

Then you won't be able to get out...

I would choose Celebi if it's allowed. If I am about to be overwhelmed, just time travel a few minutes before and try something different. Rinse and repeat until it somehow ends or just continue on forever.

If Celebi is not allowed, Kecleon so we can just turn "invisible" and avoid Zombies at all costs.\

Ditto could work too. He can transform into anything I need to avoid or take out Zombies.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Zoroark, to place an illusion over my walled off home.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
safeguard... (thinking loud) well anyway, a melee fighter wouldt be so smart i think. what if your poké gets bitten? metagross! tanks, psychic, magnet rise, fast physical with bullet punch, immune to bites. we would have to watch out for all the charizarders burning about lol

Last edited:

~Lati~

Or not :/
Any Fire-type, since fire is always effective against the undead.

zozo

SLIMED!
Shedinja with HP fire. It'd be perfect! Not only would it be immune to brain-biting attacks (it has no internal organs), but between Bug Bite to speed the decay process and Hidden Power to cremate whatever is left, the zombies would be pretty much powerless.

I could run several schenarios. My favorite being using Genesect to Techno Blast the zombies' heads.

As an alternative, Darkrai and Musharna. One to give the zombies life-ending nightmares, the other to make them a reality.

The Gastly line is good at possessing hosts. One could theoretically use Gastlys, Haunters, and Gengars and make the zombies kill eachother.

Another alternative would be to use Azelf to render them completely motionless.

Or... just use Mewtwo.

edit: okay, some of these are against schenario rules, but in the possibility of a zombie apocalypse, I doubt anyone's gonna care.

Last edited:

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Fire types and/or Pokemon with fire type moves would be most effective. That said do you think the 3 Johto Dogs would be able to beat a hord of 200 zombies?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I want a charizard to burn up all the zombies.

srullic

You guys are thinking it all wrong.
You shouldn't waste your time trying to kill them, there's just too many. Your number 1 priority is to stay alive. Therefore the best 'mon suited for the job is Zoroark (assuming his illusions works on zombies). Travel to the woods and the wilderness, where less zombies appear, beneath the cover of Zoroark's illusions.

The next thing you should do is find other survivors. It's humankind's only chance. Find enough people to form a solid society. Find a safe to construct your hideout. Make sure to be on a lookout for zombies approaching, and only when they are should your Zoroark cast his illusion, so he saves energy for emergencies. Divide your men to gatherers, doctors, make some form of authorities and law enforcers.

Once your society grows in numbers, send small groups of men to look for other survivors. you shouldn't place all your people in one place, in case your hideout is wiped out or is contaminated. Make sure to keep the women safe, and start breeding like hell. Also, be sure to keep contact with your exploration groups. Communication systems, and other forms of technologies in general are extremely important for survival. Be sure to use radio transmissions to locate other survival groups, make your presence known in traveling individuals trying to find a group and boost morale among them.

Gather knowledge. Keep any scientist you find safe. Find a way to massively destroy zombies or find a cure to the zombie pox. If the internet still works, it's a huge boon. If not, try to preserve as many books as you can, so not all of mankind's knowledge is lost.

You should prepare yourselves for when the babies start to come. Make sure to have as much medical knowledge as you can in order to have a safe labor. When they grow, prepare them for what's out there.

Other than that, wait. Assuming zombies don't breed, they will eventually wipe themselves out. you're goal is to form a safe society that is capable of surviving and preserving mankind, and it's knowledge, enough time for the zombie apocalypse era to end.

The fate of all mankind rests upon your shoulders.

And may Arceus help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.