• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zombie Apocalypse Time! What Pokemon do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Scyther*~

this guy-
Scyther_Pokemon_Alternatives-s1600x1200-174128-580.jpg

obviously because he is my favorite pokemon, but in real world(if he was real...) his scythes would shred through flesh like a boss! Zombies, meet my Scyther!

MTXbknt6

Rubix Cube
I would use dragonite because it's fire red dex entry states: " It can fly in spite of its big and bulky physique. It circles the globe in just 16 hours".

Also I would have jolteon and glaceon for company.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
^Lol Cofagrigus!

Anyway, I'd use either Terrakion, Infernape, or some strong psychic type.

Terrakion to me seems to be the best choice just because it will RAM (referencing my nickname for it) any zombie that gets anywhere close, as well as sending many others flying. Guts and body parts everywhere!

ChaosZero_CDC

Pokemon Breeder
Charizard, hands down. It's breath is hot enough to melt boulders, so zombies, and any virus, would be eliminated easily... as long as it's not airborne.

Jiggly

JigglyCorneliousPuff
My personal Party of pokémon to survive a Pokémon apocolypse would include;
Tropius
Magikarpx2
Rhydon
Chansey
Castform

Magikarp are Rapid breeders, able to produce a multitude of eggs. for proivded I can last on crops (hello Castform + Tropius) I will soon have a Magikarp Farm, fully equipped to service food worries. The Magikarp could also reach Gyarados level godlyness.

Chansey would be the healer of the team, just in case something goes wrong.

Castforms weather changing abilities would be paramount to me obtaining Water (to boil off and drink, plus to keep the crops ) and keeping the crops in suitable growing conditions, due to it's weather changing abilities. Tropius can also assist in a balanced diet (and pre-magikarp farm food) And would be an excellent escape option.

I was debating whether or not to choose Dugtrio, Excadrill or Rhydon in this last slot, but I went with Rhydon due to it's ability to Surf and drill immense holes in the ground, effectively creating a chasm for the zombies to fall into. Whilst Dugtrio can help with the fields, I feel having a secondary escape route across water was more important.

EDIT: Reread first post.

Rhydon would be my choice out of the six mentioned above. It provides me with incredible trap setting utillity (Hooray Chasms) + Surfing escape routes across water just prove too valuable to give up. Yes I'd have to find food and yes, flying types seem like a bettter choice but all pokémon get tired and Flying types generally can't do squat when you're foraging around a building seeking out supplies.

Last edited:
Excadrill, dig a tunnel under the hordes, and chop up the ones that get in. surounded? just use earthquake. dig down and seal the way behind you, problem solved.

ThisIsPatrick

My team of....
Lombre- Blasts water at multiple zombies.
Froslass- Ice beam to freeze the zombies and uses the water lombre squirts to make a wall.
Treecko- Good Company.
Swellow- To scout zombies coming.
Houndoom- Burns all advancing zombies.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Galvantula - a couple of thunders and slashes to eliminate any zombies stupid enough to get close while I sit safety in a spider web.

7 tyranitars

Houndoom, I'll torch those zombies to a crisp :D.

Tyranitar to use earthquake to f*** with the zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.