• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zombie Apocalypse Time! What Pokemon do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Use my trusty portable gengar to move through their bodies and pull their insides apart. Then fire a shadow ball to their faces :D I say portable because I could transfer it from a ds if there ever was a zombie apocalypse.

Or I could just go with the best option...Charizard, fly into the air, away from harm and flamethrower the **** out of them. Then again, I could do that with any dragon pokemon, like salamence or hydreigon.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
So I'm assuming we can only pick one well I woldnt pick a legendary except for level 100 Mewtwo, but I would choose haxorus its my most trusted pokemon so far.

AZX612

On my own here we go
It'd be tough for me to choose... Tight competition between quite a few Pokemon...

I'd go for Gallade. Combat abilities AND Psychic abilities. Zombies would be totally pwnt.

Gotta admit, it's not a bad choice.

~AZX612

Crazyplatypus

Alakazam - to use its Psychic powers to control the zombies or just to throw them away from a safe distance if that doesn't work with telekinetic abilities. It can also create barriers with Reflect and can Teleport me to a safer location away from the zombie swarm.
If these are standard zombies then Alakazam's telepathic moves wouldn't work as since traditional zombies have no brain function. Therefore I would use a pokemon that could crush them and render them helpless and that pokemon would be Steelix.

Life_The_Reaper

Purifying Harvester
I'd choose Ditto assuming that it has seen every pokemon from 000-649. Then have it transform into Arceus and spam judgement.
Score 1 for loopholes XD.

Miar

Wigglytuff Guild recruit
Zombies probably fit under ghosts, so...

Zoroark for illusions. And if they don't work, Dark beats Ghost, and its fighting style is very dark.

Ditto B1tch

I would use Steelix. Its steel armor would be unbiteble and I was going to be safe while mounted on it.

Also, Steelix's Iron Tail is capable of smashing a whole zombie easily.

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Hmmm, against a zombie apocalypse you say? Easy, Charizard. All that sweet, sweet fire plus the ability to fly on his back. Yep, sounds good to me.

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
I'd use Blissey to heal other zombies that were once loved ones of my personal life and to cure zombies back to regular human beings.

Or... I would use Ambipom with the Pickup ability to pickup berries and other things to help me survive .

As a last resort... I'd have to use Rotom to turn into a machine that could potentially take down all the zombies at once.

If I could only have one pokemon................ Hydreigon.
His moves would be heat wave (incinerate incoming zombies), draco meteor (assuming this is like the anime so there is no real special attack drop), rock slide (I would make a huge barrier of solid rocks with lots of support for other survivors in order to survive the apocalypse), and charge beam (source of electricity for electronics). We would fly around, look for survivors, build a city of rocks (there is no room to be picky at this time...), save all of the knowledge we can (and electronics), use charge beam to charge all electronic devices, etc. Assuming that all of the other survivors have one pokemon each as well, we could survive well. I would organize teams of five with their pokemon (preferably flying-types so they stay safe) to go outside the barrier every day and pick off a few hordes of zombies (or at least until the pokemon tired out) until the entire zombie population is wiped out. I would think that this would last several years. There is my plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.