• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zombie Apocalypse Time! What Pokemon do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
The zombie apocalypse has arrived. To protect yourself from the unrelenting hordes of undead, you have one Pokemon with you, and cannot gain any others. Major Legendaries, such as Mewtwo, Luiga, Deoxys, Palkia, Zekrom, etc. aren't available, but legendaries such as Moltres, Entei, Regice, Mesprit, Landorus, etc., can be used. What Pokemon do you choose, and why?
I would choose Kabutops, because I can imagine those Scythe-like arms being pretty useful, able to slash through zombies easily.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Conkeldurr can smash zombies' bodies apart with its concrete slabs, making it so they can no longer move. The problem with Kabutops is that once he slices the zombies apart, the individual parts can still move. This problem is solved in Conkeldurr since it completely obliterates body parts.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Conkeldurr can smash zombies' bodies apart with its concrete slabs, making it so they can no longer move. The problem with Kabutops is that once he slices the zombies apart, the individual parts can still move. This problem is solved in Conkeldurr since it completely obliterates body parts.

It doesn't matter that a zombie is still a zombie even if it doesn't have limbs. What does matter is that even if the individual parts can move, you can't get bitten by a foot very easily. Conkeldurr is a good choice though.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Porygon-Z.

ZOmbies are pretty slow, so you can spam Hyper Beam, and by time the survivors get to you, you'll be ready to fire off another one.

cobalion best musketeer

cbalinisbstmuskteer
if there the dumb bbbbrrrraaaiiiinnnn zombies then staravia fly me to a skyscraper but if they have brains then volcarona heat wave all dem or lucario aura storm/extreme speed them wannabees

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Hopefully its raining, yes? Then Thundurus (fear Thunder)

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Alakazam - to use its Psychic powers to control the zombies or just to throw them away from a safe distance if that doesn't work with telekinetic abilities. It can also create barriers with Reflect and can Teleport me to a safer location away from the zombie swarm.

Agent DJ

Like a BOSS!!!!!!!!!
Moltres, burn them while flying away from them. Or maybe a DW Gliscor, it can heal its self by using Poison Sting on its self.

girazard

IT'S A TRAP!!!
Alakazam, it can make psychic barriers that they can't pass through.

...Wait. I'm using Alakazam. Why don't I just destroy them?

HushMan

Arcanine! "Kill it with fire!"

Game Maker

Memento Mori
Hydreigon. Staying in the skies while attacking from above.

Becoming

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
Hmm . . .

Blissey w/ Heal Bell/Aromatherapy - instead of fighting the zombies, why not just cure them? This is assuming that the zombies have either working ears and/or working noses, otherwise . . .

Probably something with a combination of special attacks + reflect. Reuniclus, possibly. That way I'd be a safe distance from zombie attackers and could also fight back. This is assuming that reflect has its anime properties, forming a physical barrier.

Actually, like the above poster suggested, Hydreigon. It can get reflect, fly, and has high special attack. Ideal move set would be:

Reflect - as I mentioned above, it could be used as a protective barrier
Draco Meteor - for sheer awesomeness, and it seems to cover a wide range (in the anime).
Flamethrower - fire=win. Fire=destructive. Fire=good for a zombie apocalypse. It would also help with cooking, I guess.
Rain Dance - if the fire ever got out of hand, it would be helpful to have a way of putting it out. It would also provide water if you really needed it.

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
Charizard. Flying around and toasting zombies = HELL YEAH.
Suicune to carry me across water, and just 'cause I like it.
Joltik, Surskit and Yanma as my lovely little companions.
Aggron for Head Smashing some zombies.
:D

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Suicune why you ask? because its just that Great

Status
Not open for further replies.