• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zombie experience?

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Maybe I was watching one too many zombie movies or marathons but an odd thought came to me. If you were in an enclosed space, with a bunch of other people and one of them said, "Describe how you turned into a zombie" and started passing around a piece of paper, what would you do/ what would you write down?

(also note that the person asking the question is a well known celebrity and they sound completely serious as if someone in the group is suspected of being a zombie)

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
I was eating haggis and ate too much of the brain, thus turning me into a zombie-sheep thing.

I got bitten by a zombie whilst knee deep in zombie guts, having run out of ammo for both my miniguns. Of course, My back up weapons (akimbo chains saws) were also out of power. I wasn't done taking on 17 zombies with only a rusty spoon and an elmo toy. Then about 50 guys flanked me, but wasn't gonna let that stop me, oh no, a few hand grenades showed them. Finally out of weapons I ran into a group of exactly 92.4 zomibes armed with only my fists and a selection of one liners, to be bitten by the last one as I sucker punched him to death.

That is the 100% true story of how I became a zombie. In fact im a zombie right now. Also thanks to a well placed camera, the zombie killing olympics first started on that day.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Playing my 3DS and then BOOM; I was zombified.

starts to sing the song by Voltaire; Brains

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
It was in Nam man, the zombie cornered me and it ate my leg, ahh Nam good memories -_-

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I woke up restrained in a lab. Then they pumped me full of chemicals. Then I died. Then I ripped out their spines. Then I calmed down and decided to share my experiences here. It was actually all fun and games until I discovered that one guy was my long lost cousin who ate my toy train. Then there was an uncomfortable trip down Memory Lane... I made sure to eat him and THEN kill him. The end.

I was bitten.