• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zombie plans!

Do you have a Zombie plan?

• Yes, I'm going in alone

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Yes, I'm going in with a group

Votes: 50 43.5%
  • No, the zombie appocolypse is just a hoax

Votes: 23 20.0%
  • No, I'm gonna get eaten!!1!

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • I'm still working on mine

Votes: 18 15.7%

• Total voters

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
I'm gonna go all Bikini Zombie Slayers on them. I don't care that I'm a guy, I'll still look kickass in a bikini kicking zombie *** with a samurai sword.

Am I the only one who knows what this guy's talking about? :/

Well, zombies are dead right? Well, I would invent a lazor that brought them back to life. Then, I would kill the alive people so they won't get infected again.

Or would that be murder?

Oh well, Falcon Pwnching 'em would do the trick.

ironknight42

Assuming a hypothetical zombie horde, there are a few easy solutions. Outlasting them makes the most sense
How to out last the flesh eating zombies:
1. Doomsday Bunker
2. Antartica(or any where very cold for that matter) it would freeze there little zombie joints stiff...hopefully
3. There is alot of area for them to cover in a place like the Sahara try that...all you need is a trusty camel.
4. Get a horse one of the best vehicles to use when there are zombies.
5. Live in a nuclear submarine because zombies shouldn't be able to dive but they can likely float so boats don't work at least in rivers and lakes.

Now in all seriousness get a full tank of gas(from an seperate tank such as a gas can) get some guns, and if worse comes to worse go to Cabelas think of all the ammo.

By the way this was almost entierly a joke.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Oh, a group of people at our school (including me) have had an emergency Z-Day (zombie invasion) plan for years. We're getting a caravan going and staking a claim in the badlands of the U.S. It's not far away from where we are, and there's a very low population density there, so zombies shouldn't be focused there for quite some time after it starts. We've got full lists (including amounts per person) of supplies, as well as proper Zombie-fighting weapons (swords, silent ranged weapons, etc.), so we should survive for quite some time.

It doesn't hurt that at least four of us are/were Boy Scouts.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Oh, a group of people at our school (including me) have had an emergency Z-Day (zombie invasion) plan for years. We're getting a caravan going and staking a claim in the badlands of the U.S. It's not far away from where we are, and there's a very low population density there, so zombies shouldn't be focused there for quite some time after it starts. We've got full lists (including amounts per person) of supplies, as well as proper Zombie-fighting weapons (swords, silent ranged weapons, etc.), so we should survive for quite some time.

See? Now that is a zombie plan! I award you the Golden Brain of Preparedness! clap clap clap~

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
well mutated rabid humans would resemble zombies, so there's no point in stating them as anything else. ^_^

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
I've been playing Nazi Zombies a lot lately, so here are my Der Riese plans:

At round four (five if you can withstand four with only your Colt pistols in the starting room), open the door to the Trench Gun room. Take turns opening doors until you can get to the room with the Mystery Box. Buy random weapons and Trench Guns until everyone has something good or the box disappears. Hold up in that back area until everyone has enough for Jugger-Nog, then go and get that (and Bouncing Betties if needed). If the box moved to the room where Teleporter C is, open that door (where the Bowie Knife is), or keep holding out in the room where the Mystery Box first appears (without opening the back door) until everyone has a good amount of points. Then make a crawler and keep it alive so the team can freely run around and link all three Teleporters to the mainframe. You can do this by evenly dividing up the tasks of opening the remaining doors, or by letting part of the team open the doors so one person will definitely have enough points to use the Pack-A-Punch Machine. You might have enough points to buy other perks, but none of these are as important as Jugger-Nog. The best place to hold up for the remainder of the games is probably in one of the Teleporter rooms against the back wall, since it gives you more space than one of the catwalks, and you can use the Teleporter if you need to escape. If anyone needs to use the Pack-A-Punch Machine, make a crawler so you can use it without worrying about getting downed.

The Bowie Knife is effective as an instant-kill in earlier rounds, but don't buy it unless you have an excess of points. Jugger-Nog is much more important. In later rounds, it is less effective, but much more useful than your standard knife. Either buy it early or buy it later after you've used the Pack-A-Punch.

Even though you might want to stay near the Pack-A-Punch once you unlock it, the starting room is not a good area to defend since zombies can come from almost any direction, and it's very hard to reach downed teammates in other parts of the room. The first Mystery Box room is a good place to defend until you open the back door, since zombies can only come from one direction, and there's an electric barrier under the bridge.

Der Riese is much more difficult than Shi No Numa since once the Mystery Box disappears, it's more difficult to find again, and it usually warps to areas that are not very easy to defend.

The most important thing to remember in Der Riese is to STAY TOGETHER! The only exceptions should be when linking the Teleporters to the Mainframe, and that should be done when the coast is clear and you only have one crawler remaining. If someone gets downed, it can be very hard to revive him without getting everyone else downed as well. If you die, you will respawn close to your teammates, but it can be very hard to get back in the game unless you have a lot of points and get lucky with the Mystery Box quickly. Also, after getting downed, you lose all your perks. Without Jugger-Nog, it's very easy to get downed by a single zombie that sneaks up on you in all the confusion.

At round four, it's much better to open the door to the Trench Gun room than the Thompson room. The Trench Gun can be an invaluable weapon early on (it's very useful against dogs) and a good backup if you have bad luck with the Mystery Box, whereas the Thompson will lose its effectiveness quickly. It's also much easier to get to the first Mystery Box room from the Trench Gun side than the Thompson side. Teleporter A, the Jugger-Nog machine, and Bouncing Betties are also on the Trench Gun side.

If you're lucky enough to get the Monkey Bomb, it is most useful when trying to rescue a downed teammate or when waiting for the Mystery Box or Pack-A-Punch. Be careful not to replace it with the Molotov Cocktail! The Monkey Bomb takes a while to wind up, so it's important to let your teammates defend you before you throw it. It's a powerful weapon, but not very good in a pinch because of this.

If someone is lucky enough to get the Wunderwaffen DG-2 early on, it can be useful for shooting the horde of zombies running into the Teleporter C room. Have the guy with the Wunderwaffen sit outside on the edge of the catwalk and shoot the zombies from above. The teammates should cover the nearby window and anything that gets up the stairs on the inside.

That's all I can think of right now. I hope this helps anyone who plays Call of Duty: World at War. :)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
We're talking real life, not video games. BUt I like how therough this is.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
i know the perfect song for the party: Its the end of the world as we know it!
get serious ppl! We're talking about the survival of the human species here!

Also, other mammals could possibly be infected by the mutated rabies virus, so make sure to take that into account!

Mawile412

Problem
this would be exciting! ^.^

Killer Squirtle, your talkin about if Rabies gets worse and infects much of the world population those people infected with the virus will have no control over thier bodies and take over the world? If that's it, i actually understand :)

Like you i would go in a group and raid stores. just get trash bags a take everything before more people show up. I think there would be many people raiding the stores. it would be very hectic

ironknight42

Be Quick to Barricade Yourself Agains the Zombies

Way to go I pat you on the back...to bad you just die eventually anyways(you say you should survive for quite some time but not forever). Bunkers made of concreate and with thick metal doors and concealed entrances are the way to go. The essentials are(either a mountain of food) or the more practical growing of food, via the rather impractical use of sun lamps. Adequte water supply(spring fed) that is then purified for safety purposes. Lastly for power a nuclear reator and an area to store spent nuclear material. Despite the massive cost it is the most practical possible way to survive zombies or a nuclear war. This was mostly a joke by the way...but good plan Blivsey. Killer Squirtle, if there is a zombie invasion I invite you to my personal run down nulear bunker that is three or four miles from my house...it might get a little crowded though.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
lol I saw the trailer for the "Zombieland" movie again when I saw "District 9" the other day. It looks interesting. Maybe it can give this thread some ideas when it eventually comes out. :p

Zombies....

Hi Killer_Blastoise, i think staying in the same place for a long time would only end bad... i think having HQ (or whatever you like to call it) in multiple spots is better.. if you think things are getting bad in your current HQ you could always go to another, and so on. Oh and be sure to have an escape route ready in case of an emergency, ohh and supplies are most important be sure to have a place where you can safely retrieve food, water and medicine.

And remember, the best way to deal with a zombie is not dancing(Thriller was fake *cough*)..You need the "MIGHTY SHOTGUN".

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Fidelis Caries

Ignis!
my plan would be set all the zombies on fire if it works then it should destroy the zombie virus (or whatever the hell is making them) and turn them into skeletons. yes.....plain ol' harmless skeletons. but then again if it dosent work then we have burning zombies setting every thing in their path on fire

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
i would team up with some freaking ninga assassins that killed zombies....
or my second plan feed people from my school to the zombies, to stay on their nice side, of course, then i'd take over the zxombies and rule the world!!!!!!!!!MWHAHAHA!!!

EDIT: I meant ninja

Last edited:

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
i would team up with some freaking ninga assassins that killed zombies....
or my second plan feed people from my school to the zombies, to stay on their nice side, of course, then i'd take over the zxombies and rule the world!!!!!!!!!MWHAHAHA!!!

Erm, what are "ningas"?

My new plan: build an airship, in Antartica, and then fly on it until the zombies die(?) out. WHO WILL JOIN ME!

Jacks_Mannequin

OFFLINE FOREVER
My plan is simple

Fill a boat up with Guns and ammo
Have amounted turret at the top of the boat
Always have a shotgun handy

Bring two other people
One to keep me company and one to eat lol
Save a bullet to kill yourself

Cuttle

yea......
i would personally bring will smith. he got his stuff together. aslong as he doesnt kill himslef with a grenade-_- and my friends. who are all boy scouts