• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zombie plans!

Do you have a Zombie plan?

• Yes, I'm going in alone

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Yes, I'm going in with a group

Votes: 50 43.5%
  • No, the zombie appocolypse is just a hoax

Votes: 23 20.0%
  • No, I'm gonna get eaten!!1!

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • I'm still working on mine

Votes: 18 15.7%

• Total voters

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
(KS has lost it. XD!)
when the zombies come, I will survive, and you won't.

Is anyone here really serious about this? And no, I'm not even on facebook. 7_7

Cyan

Mortal
Dance with them while the ghosts of Vincent Price, Marlon Brando, and Groucho Marx do freestyle rapping to our funky-fresh moves

Grei

not the color
when the zombies come, I will survive, and you won't.

Is anyone here really serious about this? And no, I'm not even on facebook. 7_7

C'mon, do you honestly believe this is inevitable? Even if the rabies virus did mutate to begin to cause zombie-like humans, they'd try their best to contain the disease. There's a chance the current rabies vaccines would work (or at least diminish the disease a little), but even if that didn't happen, there's very little chance that humans will be wiped out.

Some sort of zombie-esque rabies virus most likely wouldn't be some sort of airborne virus, so if officials acted quickly enough, the virus could be contained until a cure was found.

It's not like the symptoms will be minor--a diseased person could easily be spotted and placed under quarantine until either a vaccine was developed or they died.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I'm gonna go all Bikini Zombie Slayers on them. I don't care that I'm a guy, I'll still look kickass in a bikini kicking zombie *** with a samurai sword.

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

And yet, it moves!
Light a few of them on fire, and lead them into the horde.

Then I'd steal a school bus, and embark on a road trip around the country filled with friendship, love, and potassium nitrate.

mangaeyes

I'd get a group together and avoid them at all costs. However if things become hopeless and theres no way that the Zombies can be stopped then I'd kill myself.

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
Wow, why am I the only one who has a REAL plan??

The plan is to shoot 'em in the head.

Gotta shoot 'em all! Zombies!

Anyway, the plan is to shoot 'em in the head, the goal is to get to either Wal-Mart or Sam's Club since that would have everything we need. Then clear out the parking lot and fortify that if that is at all possible. And then stay there till we run low on supplies. Of course between that all, we'd send out small groups to do missions, like looking for survivers and gathering more supplies.

Oh, and the possibilities of a zombie outbreak is actually quite possible. A mutation of some parasite or disease, or nanobots run amoke, or just a freak accident in nature.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
I would throw barbecue sauce at the zombies. Then they'd eat each other.

Cacophony

I would try to freeze myself in a giant block of ice and hope that's enough to get any zombies to ignore me should I ever be found.

Then I would eventually be revived in a brave new world inhabited by Australian biker freaks, where all major disputes are settled in the Thunderdome. And probably be killed by them.

C'mon, do you honestly believe this is inevitable? Even if the rabies virus did mutate to begin to cause zombie-like humans, they'd try their best to contain the disease. There's a chance the current rabies vaccines would work (or at least diminish the disease a little), but even if that didn't happen, there's very little chance that humans will be wiped out.

Some sort of zombie-esque rabies virus most likely wouldn't be some sort of airborne virus, so if officials acted quickly enough, the virus could be contained until a cure was found.

It's not like the symptoms will be minor--a diseased person could easily be spotted and placed under quarentine until either a vaccine was developed or they died.
Someone just made a stinking post.

I would throw barbecue sauce at the zombies. Then they'd eat each other.
But zombies dont eat each others putrid flesh, that's why they search fresh meat, at the most they would lick each other's clean, which might look extremely suggestive.

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
I would invite some uber tough people round my house,
including:

. Chuck Norris

. the A-team

.Pingu(???)

(sigh...if only zombies were vegetarians...)

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
I'm going to shoot my way out.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
apartently most of you are just going for most-gory ways to survive in a world full of diseased cannables. though in theory its awesome, you'd only be awesome til you died. 7_7

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Considering zombies cannot swim I'll just raid all the food, clean water, and ammo for my guns I could find, take my boat out, and sit in the middle of my lake.

I'm sure 99% of my neighborhood would do the same thing. It would be like a giant spring break party that never ended.