• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Zombie Survivor PG-13~

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~Zombie Survivor PG-13~

Accepted Players:
(All LSU have 3 days to complete the SU process, at which time SU will be closed)

1. (Cacaruka) Wisp, 16
Gear: First Aid kit
Weapon: Metal baseball bat
Health Status: DEAD R.I.P.

2. (ironknight42) Jack, 34
Gear: 2 Jugs of Water
Weapon: Camp knife
Health Status: Alive & Healthy

3. (Umbreon of the Moon) BB, 19
Gear: Flare Gun, 3 charges
Weapon: Bucher knife/cleaver
Health Status: Alive, & Healthy
___

Rules:

Basics
1. Please put you character’s name at the top of your posts, and your inventory at the bottom
2. Don’t bunny/control/God-mod other people’s character’s
3. Don’t initiate zombie attacks you don’t intend to clean up
4. Please post at least 10 sentences

Game-play
1. You must post 1 a week, or you will be declared zombie fodder. If all players stop posting in the same week, there will be no winner. Pming me with a GOOD excuse may earn an exception.
2. Each week I will count up your ‘points’ to see if you have earned any new items, outline new scenarios, and decide if anyone has died based on their actions. Your points will not determine life or death and the ultimate winner, so it’s best if you aren’t worrying about earning them.
3. You may pick up a dead player character’s items if you are able to safely reach the body, or trade items with other players within the storyline if your characters are close enough to trade.
4. You may NOT find any items without me posting that your character has earned a certain item. Items will be awarded based on points earned (for things like teamwork, logic, survival skills, and fighting skills) Each week
___

~The Start~

~GM and Zombie Horde~

It is dangerous to dwell at the school any longer. Your supplies are running low, but a hoard of at least thirty zombies gathered around the school’s fence and have broken down a segment of the fence near the back. You will have to make your way out of the school through front entrance, go down the stone steps, and scale the chain-link fence. Zombies are making their way around the school as you do this. If they spot you they will run straight for you, and you will need to outrun them or fight, because they’ll be on you like flies to honey, or perhaps rancid meat. Though this is a test of final survivor, leaving your comrades behind would likely prove a tactical mistake as their supplies will help you survive in the future.

You will also need to decide where to go next. Anywhere you go, there may be zombies. Remember water and electric are out all over the city, so you don’t need to consider them in your decision. Malls, supermarkets, and convenience stores may have food, but they also have large windows which zombies can breakdown easy. Police Stations and Military bases will have weapons, but also more physically fit zombies. A TV or radio station might help you contact other survivors, if you can get a generator running and there actually are others.

Hints and Tips:
In addition to signaling, flare guns can be used to start fires.
If cans of food are found, they can be opened the traditional way, with a knife, of course you should clean the zombie guts off first.

Inventory:
Unlimited Zombies
Virus
Other dangerous obstacles

Last edited:

Umbreon of the Moon

Name : BB

I sit on one of the schools various desks as the others pace around the room. I swing my legs on the desk and lean back; thinking. Thoughts pulse through my mind "Should we stay or go?" I wonder to myself and I suspect the others do to. I slide of the desk on to the dusty and blood covered floor. I walk over to the other boys and gently tap them on the back. They both turn round to face me.
"Guys do you think pacing about the room is going to help get away to a saferplace" I leave time for the others to reply, but I think they knew no reply was needed "Well, the answer is no, It'll only give those zombies more time to get closer, so I think we escape through one of this school lower floor windows and make a mad dash for the front gate and slaught only the zombies that get in our way". The room is silent apart from the sound of the zombies moaning at the back of the school fence. I leave the boys to think as I grab my butcher knife from the table I was at. I put it between the lace is my corset, just for convience. I again approach the others with the prospect of escape and ask "So Guys what do you think of my idea?" I wait for an answer, but have to wait longer, so I look out one of the windows and see that the zombies are still trying to break the fence.

Inventory :
Flare Gun (3 Charges)
Butcher Knife (Weapon)

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Wisp bit his lip, holding the metal bat uncertainly with both hands.
"It sounds like a good idea...."
He takes a quick glance at the zombies moaning and battering at the fence, and nods.
"We'll have to run for it. Really soon."
With some effort, he drags a table over to a nearby door and pushes the heavy door open, using the table to hold it in place.
"Should we go now?"

Umbreon of the Moon

Name: BB

I quickly nodded to the suggestion of leaving now, but I eyed over to Jack. Wisp quickly caught on to what I was thinking.
"Jack, what do you think of the idea, of leaving right now?" I asked as I stepped in front of Wisp. Their was no answer so I let him think it over.
"So, Wisp we need to plan this out, right?" The question was retorical so went unanswered "I think we should go out that window if it's low enough for alll of us or we should our way to a lower floor of the school and get out secretly, but I'll have to rely on you and Jack after, I unfortuantly don't know this area very well, but I think we should head to a supermarket then to somewhere like an office building" I said to Wisp and let him think it over "I'm moving that table back to cover the door until we decide what to do, remember there are a few zombies in the school".
I quickly walk over to the door and pull the table out from the door way. I quickly fall on to the door to shut it and pull the table infront of the door.

Inventory:
Flare Gun (3 charges)
Butcher Knife (Weapon)

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Wisp nods.
"True. I think...umm...."
He frowns, thinking the various options over.
"We should make our way down lower. It's more noticeable if we just burst out of the window, and they'll know our location instantly."
He looks around.
"Supermarket I can understand...but why an office building?"

Umbreon of the Moon

"Office Building because we can hide out there and it'll be like a maze to the zombies" I explain to Wisp "So, do you have a map or do you plan to guess?" I playfully ask. Whilst Wisp was looking to see if a map was in the room and I walked over to Jack. "Jack, you listening?" I ask. I gently look over his shoulder and see he was reading his Bible. I quietly step away and return to Wisp.

ironknight42

Jack's mind was buzzing what could they do to escape. He slowly flipped through the Psalms and casualy read little tidbits, but what he was really thinking about was what BB wanted to do. He slowly closed the Bible, and rose from his seat and looked at BB as she walked away. He thought that he should examine the situation, the table was covering the door for the immediet moment they were safe. The floors had a little blood on them, and there were some desks which were still intact. What did they need what were there priorites. There number one priority was to avoid the zombies, followed by getting food. He had been thinking enough. Silently he walked over to the window and peaked out, there was nothing out there. He looked to the desk where he had laid the two jugs of fresh water, and then to Wisp and BB. They would have to talk sooner or later, and they needed a plan. Jack walked over, and grabbed BB's shoulder and decisively said "Lets talk".

Umbreon of the Moon

"K, you ready?" I gently say to Jack as I lift his hand off my shoulder. I walk over to one of th tables still intact and sat on top of it.
"Guys, I think our plan is good, but needs a little more action" I say as I swing my legs gently to the almost symphonic moans and groans of the zombies. I quickly jump off the table pull out my butcher knife and quickly swipped it infornt of Jack and Wisp's faces and stood legs are apart, arms outstrechted; weapon in hand.
"Think we're ready? I laugh as the looks on thier faces.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Wisp nods, raising his bat slightly.
"Let's go...."
He glances outside, then turns his attention to BB.
"Yeah, I'm ready."

ironknight42

"Well everybody grab your stuff I have these two jugs of water" said Jack, as he picked up the two jugs of water.
"With me carrying these jugs, and the fact that I only have this camp knife it means that I really can't do much for fighting the zombies. You guys are going have to protect me and the water, the only troublsome part is geting the water over the fence out front." said Jack.
"As long as you guys are ready, we only have one decision left the window or the door to get out of here" announced Jack.
"So which way you guys want to take I'm up for just about anything except for those zombies right about now." stated Jack.

(hey people we have been forgeting to post our inventories)

Umbreon of the Moon

"I think we go the way they will least expect, so I say we find a lower floor side door and sneak out that way, but since there are some zombies in the buildig we will have to be quite, but remember; get them in the head" I say as I tighten my grasp on my butcher knife in fear. I walk over to the door and sit against the table.
"So, lets go for it" I say as I quietly move the table from the door. I open the door open quietly and stick my head and butcher knife out. I look left and right; now zombies... yet. I wave the Jack and Wisp to follow me, quietly. We stand in the hallway looking around. I point towards some stairs and I walk over to he them and begin to walk down the stairs to a lower floor. There was blood splattered across the wall outlining many human shapes. I hear a loud thump which puts me on the edge.

Inventory:
Flare Gun (3 charges)
Butcher Knife (Weapon)

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Wisp creeps down the stairs, cautiously looking around.
He too hears the loud thump and grips his bat more tightly, his face white.
"What is it?" he whispers.

Inventory:
First Aid Kit
Metal baseball bat(Weapon)

ironknight42

Jack thought to himself "the door it is" as he follows BB out the door. When he walks out in the hall, it looked about no zombies good. As he walked down the stairs he thought he heard a vague thud. Just then Wisp wispers "What is that"
In response Jack wispered "Don't worry to much about it but watch out backs I don't have much of a weapon here". He then moves to the middle of the group and readjust his hold on the water jugs.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~GM and Zombie Horde~

At the bottom of the stairs a classroom door hangs open. Inside are bloodstained walls and upturned desks. The body of a previously dispatched zombie lies in the middle of the floor, it’s head a few feet away. Another is decaying over the teacher’s desk. It looks as though some horrible struggle took place here, but these zombies can’t hurt you anymore. On the cabinet a guinea pig lays dead in it’s cage, having not been fed for weeks. Thump, Thump, the sound repeats itself. You can see now the source, there is a zombie at the window, trying to smash the glass so he can get inside. His glazed over eyes and blood bloated lips confirm his identity as a zombie. You need not worry about him getting inside just yet because the glass in reinforced with criss-crossed wires, so even though the glass is staring to break the wires are keeping him out for now. Ahead of you a rat scurries out of one room and into another.

Inventory:
Unlimited Zombies
Virus
~~~
Finally I get to review, a week without internet left me wondering if I’d catch up.

Nobody dies this week! Yeah!!!

Wisp loses 1 point for not posting long enough posts every time, as do BB and Jack. You all lose a point for not posting your name every time. I’ll excuse the lack of inventories this time. Jack earns a point for realizing his own weaknesses and BB earns one for thinking using an office building as a maze.

Points Tally and Rewards!

1. (Cacaruka) Wisp: -2, you find nothing

2. (ironknight42) Jack: -1, you may find a blanket

3. (Umbreon of the Moon) BB: -1, you may find 4 matches

Umbreon of the Moon

I look through the open door of the classroom and see the two dead zombies laying across the room. I see the zombie at the window and put my butcher knife infront of my face in fear. He soon starts to puch the window wildly. I soon realise that the zombie won't be getting in soon through that means of entry, good old wire. I soon see the dead teacher zombie has a cigar lying beside them so I creep in and pull open the drawer from the desk and see four matches lying against the wood. I pink them up and put the in within the pocket of lace on my corset. I soon back and meet the others.
"This rooms clear, but the zombie is trying to get in so he may alert the other zombie, so I think we should know search for a means of escape" I say. I step infront of Jack with Wisp behind Jack. I slowly walk forward looking in to each of the classrooms. So far they are all empty. I look in to one of the end classrooms to see a zombie nibbling on some persons heart. I quickly, but silently signal the others that it is dangerous. I walk to the otherside of the door and Wisp is at the other. I make a faint whistle so the zombie soon slowly walks out of the classroom. He soon is at the doorway and just as he notices me and Wisp, I stab him in the head causing him to fall to the ground in a cesspool of blood.

Flare Gun (3 Charges)
4 Matches
Butcher Knife

P.S, Mace are the zombies the typical slowly brain eating zombies or the modern killing machines or a bit of both?

ironknight42

Name: Jack

The thuds before had worried Jack, it could be the zombies attempting to enter. As they exited the stair well he glanced down the hall, which was covered in blood. Jack then heard the thuding sound again. BB then walked into a room, and her face sudenly seemed startled, and she moved her knife infront of her face. She then calmed down and went into the room. He walked over to the edge of the door and saw the zombie trying to work through the wire enforced window. BB was over at the desk going through the teacher's desk. There was a cigar on the table, and he then noticed that BB quickly slipped something into her corset. He then slipped out of the room, BB didn't even seem to notice that he had been there. When she walked out of the room she continued down the hall. Both him and Wisp followed her down the hall. At an end class room she stops and whistles. When he looks into the room he spots a zombie laying on the floor. He then motions to BB and quitetly whispers "there's a door right over there" pointing to a double door with wire enforced windows through which you can see the seal front gate, which is made out of spread out chain links. As a gentlemanly gesture he motions toward the door and says to BB "ladies first".

P.S. I'll get the blacket later...just waiting for a good opertunity where it makes sense

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~GM~

(Umbreon): They’re capable of almost human speeds, but are clumsy as their brains are decaying.

The zombies in this world are virus driven corpses which will walk/crawl forward in search of flesh (human is their preferred prey) until they are destroyed (by taking out the infected brain, or cutting off the head) or their brain rots away. They are not agile, but have unlimited stamina and therefore seem very strong. They are somewhat slow, but do not rest and will continue to pursue you relentlessly. While one or two may not seem like too much of a threat, they are VERY dangerous in the larger numbers that they tend to travel in. You will need to work well with the other survivors in order to survive any hordes that may come after the group. There will not be many zombie animals in the game, but watch out for rats and crows.

Also you will not be infested by getting zombie guts/blood on you; you will only be infested if you swallow zombie blood/guts, get bitten, or get zombie blood/guts in an uncovered wound. So basically, just wash any blood/guts off as soon as possible, additionally zombie blood has usually coagulated and does not generally spray everywhere. If you are infected, you will be dropped out of the running for last Man/Woman on Earth, but can continue to play until you die and become a zombie. If you die (whether or not you become a zombie) that’s the end of the RPG for you.

(Iron): Good thinking, I didn’t mean you had to find it right away, or even at all, it’s a reward option.

Inventory:
Unlimited Zombies
Virus

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Name: Wisp

Wisp clutched his bat tighter and cautiously followed his teammates' lead, looking around for anything else he could find.
He checked some of the open classrooms briefly and searched the corridor for a little while, but found nothing. He walked over to Jack and BB and noticed the zombie slumped on the desk in the classroom.
"Um....yeah, ladies first...." he says quietly, still transfixed by the sight of the rotting corpse.

Inventory:
First Aid Kit
Metal Baseball Bat

Umbreon of the Moon

Name : BB

I quickly wipe off the blood off my arms and threw them in to the zombies pile of blood. I walk forwards through the school to a main front door. The walls are splattered with blood and large hand prints. I see the front has a pile of bloody hand print all over it where people had tried to get out before being infected. I see rats scurry along the floor as they head for the nearest rotting corpse. I see a legless child zombie dragging itself across the floor. I soon approach it and say "Sorry 'bout this" just before I stab it through the head. I soon walk away and motion the boys to follow. I continue down the corridor and see a classroom with the door shut tight. I look in and see it was used as an escape route as it had a door leading outside. I smash the window with my butcher knife and crawl through using my corset to protect me fro the class. I creep over to the outside door and see no zombies outside. I walk over to the door letting the boys in.

Flare Gun (3 Charges)
4 Matches
Butcher Knife

ironknight42

Name: Jack

Jack seeing that BB was going ahead followed her, and Wisp followed suit, following him. As they pass by the door he notices that hand prints are all over it. He thinks to himself "so much for getting out that way". Jack also noticed a few rats moving towards some corpses. A few of the rats were already looking it over. He heard a faint splatter and looked down to see a pool of blood developing around the zombies head. He thought to himself "boy, BBs on fire with killing these zombies". When he got closer he noticed it was a kid and he whispered "poor little guy". When he looks up he sees BBs legs sticking out of the window as she slips through. The door then clicks and it opens and him and Wisp walk into the room. He then notices an emergency door and says "so, I guess that's our way out, is it all clear outside". Before she can answer he glances out a window, and sees that the fence is only a short distance away and that their are no zombies in sight. He then goes over and asks the others "so when do you want to make a run for it".