• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Zombie Survivor PG-13~

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Name: Wisp

Wisp takes a quick glance at the bloody remains of the zombies before following Jack into the room, not daring to take a closer look in case it makes him nauseous.
He also takes a look out the window, seeing no zombies around. "I think we should make a run for it while the coast is clear," he says. He shifts his grip on the bat constantly, a sure sign that he's nervous, and he's even paler than usual. He's shaking slightly, and keeps looking around the room, his expression panicky.

Inventory
First Aid Kit
Metal Baseball Bat

Umbreon of the Moon

Name: BB

I walked across the grounds of school looking over the rotting bodies of the many children and facilty. I think to myself that it has been too calm for clumsy zombies. I soon stop and stare around the area, suddenly a zombie seems to jump out of nowhere charge to wards me swinging a skipping rope. I grab the long rope and throw the wooden handle at the zombie. The handle dislodges it eye and gets stuck in on of it's eye sockets. As it was temporaly blinded I quickly grab it by the back of the neck and slam it to the ground causing the skipping rope handle to go straight it's head.
"I will skip again" I say to the boys trying to keep morale up. I signal the others to follow me. I see the zombies near the back gate all scrambling over eachother to get in therefore making it impossible to get through. I signal to Wisp to help me push open the schools front gates.

Inventory:
Flare Gun (3 Charges)
4 Matches
Butcher Knife

P.S Mace may I please be excused from this RP until Fri 28th Nov, I have important exams and need to study for them.

ironknight42

Name: Jack

"Well, I suppose were taking the door" thought Jack. As he thought this they rushed toward the door a rushed out into the courtyard. The gate was right ahead of them, he noticed at the corner of his eye one zombie. BB dispatched it with a jumprope, and they proceeded towards the gate. As far as he could tell the zombies weren't getting throught that gate soon. BB and Wisp began opening the gate. It creeked slowly as it grinded open. Then it gave and sweeped open, they silently walked through the gate. He motioned down the street and whispered "We better go that way". As they turned the street corner he whisped "BB I'll direct you to the nearest grocery store". He motioned down the street and to the left, he said "you take the lead BB be have a decent walk ahead of us oh and wisp watch out backs".

Inventory:
2 Jugs of Water
Camp Knife

Umbreon of the Moon

Name:BB

I walk down the pavment ahead of Jack and Wisp. I signal for them to be quiet as I turn the corner. I jump around the corner and quickly study the street. Near the end of the street their is a large sign stating "Viccy's Market Place". I point to the building with the sign. I run the street avoid the mass of debre. I approach the market place and look through the tall glass panels. Through the blood I see the market is filled with food items and some minor over-the-counter medical suppilies. I pick up a near by rock and throw it in to the market. I quickly jump back behind the wall. I hear a stumbling in the shop. I see a large mirror across the street in a shop. I look at the mirror and see that a zombie is stumbling around inside the shop. I walk infront of a glass panel letting the zombie see me. The zombie runs forwards in to the glass, shattering it. The glass becomes imbedded in the zombies body. I take my butcher knife and chop of the zombies head making it impossible for the zombie to come back to life. I walk in to the blood soaked market and signal to Wisp and Jack it is safe. I see an area with bottles of water.
"Jack, I think we should pour your water in to the these for travelling conveince" I say as I point at the bottles. I move about the store looking.

Flare Gun (3 Charges)
4 Matches
Butcher Knife

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Umbreon, you are excuse, please return after the 28th)

~GM and Zombie Horde~

As the three of you make your way into the empty store, you find 6 clean water bottles. Most of the food however has been tainted by zombie blood. You do however find a few cans of clean food, which you put to good use as your evening meal. Heating the food is impractical considering your location, so you end up fighting over the only can of fruit and how much each person gets of it, since it tastes best cold. It’s getting dark, you’ll have to wait until morning to search for more safe food to eat. You soon find that the security room is empty, with a few reinforcements made from scavenged shelves, this could serve as a safe place to sleep. So you start to try and set up a safe area for sleeping in the security room. But then suddenly you hear a horrible groaning noise. You realize in this moment that there are two zombie clerks headed right for your incomplete safety area. They are zombies created from two teenagers who look like they might have been on the wrestling team, they won’t go down easy. You need to protect and finish your safe zone stat!

Inventory:
Unlimited Zombies
Virus
Other dangerous obstacles

~~~
Everyone is still alive, BB’s health status however has dropped to At Risk due to her over zealous and messy methods of killing zombies. To restore your status you should get cleaned off.

BB earns a point for baiting zombies in the Boktai method. Wisp loses a point for consistently short posts. Jack loses a point for being a burden on the team. BB loses a point for FINDING water bottles without permission. I will allow the bottles to stay however since you still have the most points.

Points Tally and Rewards!

1. (Cacaruka) Wisp: -3, nothing

2. (ironknight42) Jack: -2, nothing

3. (Umbreon of the Moon) BB: -1, you have found 6 smaller water bottles

Umbreon of the Moon

I flick a switch for the lights in our small saftey room. I listen to the sounds of the zombes outside; their close. I wake the the others. "Guy, zombies are outside, we need to baricade the door more" I say as I pull off the dried zombie blood. I move away from the boys for a moment and look through the lock in the door. I see two zombies dressed in a clerks unifrom and see have larger than average muscles. "Guys! Wake Up there are two large zombies outside!" I shout at the boys. I push the shelves tight against the door. For safty I take Jack's water of the shelf and hand it to him."Wisp help me push up against the door!"Jack, try to find more stuff to block the door with!" I yell at them. Wisp slams against the shelves beside me and push as I do. "Guys I've got an idea, If I can get in and out of via a different way, I'll use one of my flares to draw the zombies away until we build up a safer baricade" I say. I pick up a bottle of water and pour a little on to my hand. I rub the water over my blood caked arms. I pull a piece of ribbon of my corset and use it to dry off the water and the blood withit. I push the ribbon under the shelf. One of the zombies begins to knock on the door making me, but not Wisp whimper under the strength. "Jack, I'll take over for you, but since your stronger help Wisp" I soon back away from the shelves once Jack had began to push against them. I walk around the small room see that it is almost empty apart from our supplies. I look around seeing only a small window. "Guys, I think I've found a way out!" I crawl out through the small window, Flare Gun loaded with one charge and Butcher Knife in hand. I walk around from the back of the store to near the front I Fire my flare towards the otherside of the town, making a large explosion. I soon see the zombies step outside of the store. I quickly dash back to the window and climb through.

Inventory:
Flare Gun (2 Charges)
4 Matches
Butcher Knife

ironknight42

Jack laid peacefully in the security room half asleep. He is suddenly awoken by BB's cries of "Guy, zombies are outside, we need to baricade the door more". Just as he begins to register what she just said BB cries "Guys! Wake Up there are two large zombies outside!". As Jack rises Wisp slams himself against the barricade where BB is already backed up against. BB proclaims that she has an idea, and she washes herself of with one of the six bottles of water. As he is told to help Wisp, he slams his full strength against the door. Wisp seems visibly less strained and the zombies seem to weaken momentarily after the initial impact of Jack holding up the barricade. BB crawls out through a small window. A moment latter he hears a resounding explosion and the zombies seem to move away from the door. Jack opens the door and checks the store, no zombies in sight. He moves out and takes two of the water bottles, with him and motions to Wisp to follow. Him and Wisp begin to drag all manner of junk towards the door and begin to pile it up right in front of the door, so they can drag it into position. Finally they drag the heap of shelfs and junk to open door, they then close and lock the door. Jack then say "You guys should get some sleep I'll keep watch".

Inventory:
5 bottles of water
Camp Knife

Umbreon of the Moon

"Thanks Jack, don't hesitate to wake us if you feel anythings wrong" I say as I wave and begin to lie down on the cold floor. I put my weapons on the floor just so nothing happens whilst I'm asleep. I soon drift off in to dreamland. I flicker my eyes open after being woken by a gentle thump. It was Jack tapping his foot on the cold floor. I look out the small window. A small beam of light is begining to pour through in to the room.
"Jack, daylight" I say softly as if the zombies had momentatily disappeared. I push down on my knee as I get up. My hair hangs over my face. I pull out my hair bobble and tue my hair back in to place. I approach Jack and pat him on the shoulder.
"Thanks for keeping watch" I say as I walk across the room and collent my items. I put them within the lace of my corset, but I gently grip the butcher knife in my hand. I stick my head out the small window and glance around for zombies. None about. I gently approach Wisp and kneel by his side. I gently shake him awake. His gently flicker open.
"Good morning, we made it through the night!" I say to the just awoke boy. I step away from him and look at the tins of food we dragged in with the baricade stuff. All of it covered in blood and guts.
"Guys, I say we go exploring to day, search for some place with stronger defences, more weapons and if possible more food the this contamiated slop" I say. I soon go ahead of the boys and crawl out of the window. I peek back in at the boys.
"Can you get out this way?" I ask the boys

Inventory:
Butcher Knife
Flare Gun (2 Charges)
4 Matches

Sorry, I said I wasn't to post, but I am posting. Revision can really bore me!

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~GM and Zombie Horde~

Bad News campers! (Cacaruka)’s character Wisp has died!

As you three crawled out the window the post appeared clear. But as you headed out to explore Wisp was grabbed by the ankle. Looking down you realize the sewer grate is open and several zombies have piled onto each other and managed to latched onto Wisp who carelessly wandered too close. Before BB or Jack can react they pull him down into the sewers. The horrified screams, crunching sounds, and blood spray, confirm his fate. There’s nothing you can do about it now. You look around at the nearby buildings. There is a theater, unless you’re after stale popcorn or expired candy, this place probably won’t be to useful. Next to it is a art school, there might be something here you can use as a weapon, but there probably won’t be any food. There is also a clothing shop, while you won’t find any armor here, you may find some more protective clothing. And finally there’s a book store, maybe you should look for a survival guide?

Inventory:
Unlimited Zombies
Virus
Other dangerous obstacles
~~~~~

Only 2 humans left on Earth...

BB loses a point for wasting water, but has restored her health status. She also gains a point for know when not to fight. Jack loses a point for being stupid enough to open the door but regains it for standing guard duty. BB gets a point for locating an alternate exit.

1. (Cacaruka) Wisp: R.I.P. x_x

2. (ironknight42) Jack: -2, nothing

3. (Umbreon of the Moon) BB: 0, you may find a Fire Extinguisher

ironknight42

The others slowly fell asleep, and Jack sat quietly semi-conscious till about 1 o’clock. He thought he heard some distant moans and grumbles. He promptly rose and crossed to the door. He placed his ear against the door, there was nothing in the store, he figured it must have come from through the window. He closed the window a little more, and fell back into his state of semi-conscience. Jack then slipped of to sleep for two hours, just to be awoken by more Wisp making a startling grunt in his sleep. He then walked over and reopened the window and stared out at the stars. Jack didn’t even notice it, but while he was looking out the window he began nervously tapping his foot. This seemed to momentarily awaken BB who rolled over and seemed to look out the window. As dawn drew near Jack fell asleep once again and he was woken up by the suns first rays peaking through the windows. Later that morning BB crawled out the window and asked if they could make it out. Jack quietly said “No”. He opened the door and cleared the rubble and went with Wisp to meet BB in the back. Jack then said “that wasn’t as successful as I had hoped, we should try to find another store and some where safe to stay tonight.

off topic...Caruka hasn't posted in over a week does that make him zombie bait...

Umbreon of the Moon

Jack soon meets I an Wisp around the back of the store. Soon Wisp lets out a loud cry. I turn round to find a large sewerage drain open. Zombies were piling on top of eachother, but they all seemed to have grabbed Wisp. Blood splatters at our feet.
"Jack, RUN!" I shout as the zombies to climb out. I grab Jacks hand and begin to pull him around the corner. I slap Jack across the face leaving a small red mark.
"Jack, you can't space out now at all times" I yell at him "Now, I think we should go to the Art School, I'm sure they're might be a craft knife or paint we can use to blind zombies with there" I say. I glance around the street. I seems to be empty. I run around on to the street and across the road. I quickly dart in to the schools building. Jack is just behind me.
"Ironic isn't it, no red paint is this school so far, but plently of blood" I giglle lowly trying to lighten the situation. I grip my butcher knife tightly as I step around the entrance hall. I wave Jack over to one of the classrooms. I glance through the window. Empty. I open the door and scan through the room. I see a rotting corpse with a small fire extinguisher near them. I pick it up. It is a small portable size so I stick in my corsets lace. I soon hear a large groan from an adjecant classroom. I push Jack down behind a large peice of canvas with me. With my butcher knife I ripe a small eye hole in it. Azombie stubles in to the classroom. I grab a small bottle of paint and through it to the floor in front of the zombie. I stick my tongue out. The zombie begins to charge at me. I dart behind one of the large double size desks. I push it in to the zombie. I trap the zombie between the table and wooden cupboards. I move round from the desk and stick my butcher knife gently in to the zombies head. The female zombie soon turns limp.
"Cute top, to bad it's covered in blood" I sigh at Jack sarcastically.

Inventory:
Flare Gun -2 Charges
4 Matches
Butcher Knife
Fire Extinguisher (small)

Exams are almost over! :D

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord

The others slowly fell asleep, and Jack sat quietly semi-conscious till about 1 o’clock. He thought he heard some distant moans and grumbles. He promptly rose and crossed to the door. He placed his ear against the door, there was nothing in the store, he figured it must have come from through the window. He closed the window a little more, and fell back into his state of semi-conscience. Jack then slipped of to sleep for two hours, just to be awoken by more Wisp making a startling grunt in his sleep. He then walked over and reopened the window and stared out at the stars. Jack didn’t even notice it, but while he was looking out the window he began nervously tapping his foot. This seemed to momentarily awaken BB who rolled over and seemed to look out the window. As dawn drew near Jack fell asleep once again and he was woken up by the suns first rays peaking through the windows. Later that morning BB crawled out the window and asked if they could make it out. Jack quietly said “No”. He opened the door and cleared the rubble and went with Wisp to meet BB in the back. Jack then said “that wasn’t as successful as I had hoped, we should try to find another store and some where safe to stay tonight.

off topic...Caruka hasn't posted in over a week does that make him zombie bait...

Um... you should go back and look at the last two posts...