• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ZombieLands Rules of Survival!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
Ok, who can remember a Movie Called ZombieLand that came out a few years ago?
You know with the Banjo, Emma Stone, Bill Murray, And Emma Stone( I Like Emma Stone <3). Well In the movie the main character had a set of rules that he made to Survive a zombie apocalypse. You know, Double Tap, and other stuff?
Well I thought it would be cool if the serebii members made some of their own rules to survive. Be sure to give a reason why the rule would be a good idea.

Heres my example
rule#54: Bring Toilet Paper in Bulk. You never know when your gonna need it.

Ishida

大典! SENTAI!!
Rule 9001: Always grab the extra health-pack before leaving the safe room

jldr

just some guy

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
Try not to double post, Edit if you can.
Rule 555: Bring a Banjo along.
DUELINGBANJO2.jpg

Last edited:

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
Rule 34: If it

Sorry, I had to.

Anyway whatever happened to this movie getting a sequel?

It still is, but the director is working on other stuff. Sorry if its in the wrong group.
Please stay on topic

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Rule# 424 Always start your morning with a cup of coffee with cream!

Rule# 23876 Bring Frag and Flash grenades along with an MG4

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
Rule 2: Always keep a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide close at all times. Every Rule you need to know is in that book. End of Story, Goodbye, The End.

alchimiste

Rule #4555: It's not a matter of being the fastest runner, but running faster than at least one person in your zombie apocalypse team.

TorchTheElement

Bring me 255!
Rule #47: Pirate "115", "Won't back down", "Abracadavre", "Not ready to Die", and "Pereidolya" off the internet and download it to your iPod before it reaches your area.

Rule #115: Never trust a German scientist.

Mankanshoku Mako

Gather large members of the opposite gender for when you need to repopulate the planet.
[IMG200]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2GGb5jOVMaVG9cLcGBKQRma_jM0zpAs-VAyux398nweFVViEo[/IMG200]

*IZ*

Make sure to go to the mystery box often but save enough money to pack a punch a weapon if it runs out of ammo

jldr

just some guy
Rule 23456789: make sure to go as far north or as far south of the equator as possible. Zombies will freeze.
Rule 1234567: make sure you bring a pokemon game along with the right console.

Status
Not open for further replies.