• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ZombieLands Rules of Survival!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Bring Pistols and shotguns because snipers are too slow to reload.

When you shoot a zombie shoot them again. Can't be too careful.
That Rule my friends is called Double Tap.

Mankanshoku Mako

Bring Pistols and shotguns because snipers are too slow to reload.
No, just no. Shotguns have to have each shell individualy inserted into the weapon, while most modern sniper rifles accept magazines. And if guns being slow-to-reload breaks your battle plan, you playing it to risky.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
No, just no. Shotguns have to have each shell individualy inserted into the weapon, while most modern sniper rifles accept magazines. And if guns being slow-to-reload breaks your battle plan, you playing it to risky.

I use guns that are quick to reload so that the zombies don't even reach me. If there were hundreds of them running towards you then the time to reload is a problem.

I will only use sniping and slow reload weapons only if I'm on higher ground.

What makes it risky just avoiding slow reload guns anyway.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Rule #[insert random number here]: Find and befriend FPSRussia, if he isn't already a zombie.

Nyter

Island Challenger
People who don't play call of duty will be confuzzled by this thread.

OHH That's why I twist my head around this... let me give this a try. I know this will be a fail but... here goes nothing..

Rule #654
Bring a match or 20, You never know what you'll have to cook when you get hungry.

How was that?

Mister_SGG

#93450216: Make Juggernaut your first priority, after which you should get Quick Revive (should you be alone), and then throw a frag at a group of zombies to create crawlers. Kill the zombies that still have legs and then hit the Random Box. If you still have your M1911 then shoot the center of the box three times after you use the box, you could get a Ray Gun. Although that probably doesn't work, you still might get a good gun. Keep using the box until you have a good gun (i.e. Winter's Howl, Ray Gun, Thundergun, etc.). Other good weapons include the Ballistic Knife (multiplayer only), Galil and LMGs. After this, if you have 5,000 points, activate the teleporter and go Pack-a-Punch one of your guns.

Oops... this isn't the Call of Duty thread.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Rule #8 - DON'T STARTLE THE WITCH!!!

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
Rule 222: buy a tank

Sergeant

The return of shroom
Rule 666: If surrounded by zombies and can't escape, use your last grenade (if you havn't used it all by that point) and go kamikaze. You will still get points and hopefully bring some zombies down with you. Then knife or shoot them until dead or revived.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Rule 898656: Move to Madagascar, you will always be safe there

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
Rule 465-Always be together in a group and if you have a person who is whiny and always complaining...shoot him he'll just get you killed.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
Rule 70: Stay in a group of 3-5.
Rule 71: Use rifles or long-range weapons
Rule 72: Organize before they rise
Rule 73: The Brain must be destroyed at all costs
Rule 74: Blades don't need reloading
Rule 75: Ideal Protection = Tight clothes and Short Hair
Rule 76: Get up the staircase then destroy it
Rule 77: CoD will not teach you zombie survival
Rule 78: Get out of the car, get on the bike
Rule 79: No place is safe. Only Safer.
Rule 80: Zombies can smell a human a mile away.
Rule 81: Do not use chainsaws.
Rule 82: Obey the Law
Rule 83: Train Constantly
Rule 84: Care for your weapons
Rule 85: Take care of your body
Rule 86: Stay in your home during an outbreak
Rule 87: Know where your going

Profesco

gone gently
Yeah. This isn't much of a discussion. It's hardly even poll-quality. Try posting it in the Games section, OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.