• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zombies?

Cipher

Nothing to be done
With the success of certain recent threads, I thought this seemed a pertinent question.

Have you ever seen a zombie or something that you think was a zombie?

I think I may have seen one downtown a week ago, judging from the moaning sounds, although it's possible it was just a drunken homeless man. I'm not sure.

rekreatur

My math teacher...
She freaked me out when I saw her the first time in my life XD

*cough* Other that that...no.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
No never seen one hope I never will BUT I have a plan to survive an Attack if one ever shows up the core action is to run because must types are slow and dumb so do like you would if someones shooting at you run as fast as you can in a zig-zag pattern lol

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
One morning I got out of bed and there was one in my room, staring at me. Then I realised that it was a mirror.

No, I haven't. If I ever do, I shall put it on life support until the tetrodotoxin wears off. If that doesn't work, I'll shoot it through the head and burn the corpse.

Last edited:

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
One morning I got out of bed and there was one in my room, staring at me. Then I realised that it was a mirror.

No, I haven't. If I ever do, I shall put it on life support until the tetrodotoxin wears off. If that doesn't work, I'll shoot it through the head and burn the corpse.

Wow you thought that out badly how you going to catch it? they don't sleep or nothing I see you the first to die in a Zombie outbreak lol j/k but what if its not the type of zombie with that toxin? a paranormal zombie or a different intoxicated zombie or just a mind controlled person? many type out there you need to know them and then have plans for each and plan b's for those plans some zombies mutate farther after they start so they can change so then what will you do

PS. Vote for me to be the ruler of the new world when Zombies come I know how to handle them lol

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
Omg, don't even joke like that! Nothing scares me more than the thought of a zombie invasion. I can't even watch the Winchester scene in Shaun of the Dead without having nightmares for weeks.

cradle_of_filth_rock

dub me lord abortion
@ grass guardian
wow some1 needs to grow up :D

zombies dont exist if they did i would run into the garage grab anything that can be used as a weapon and kill kill kill until i die

Gibbis

Read it,READ IT!
As a zombie myself i am deeply offended by your hurtful comments to shoot me then burn me.

I have feelings too.

Lets share the love.

P.S i always ask the living if i can eat them. If they have died before i reach them, then its an easy dinner.

Last edited:

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
As a zombe myself i am deeply offended by your hurtful comments to shoot me then burn me.

I have feelings too.

Lets share the love.

As a zombie killer tell me how this feels *take out a bazooka I found laying around and shoots you* lol but yah I would find and make things to fight with the sad part is I dont know if I think it would be a bad thing for one to happen or a fun thing I weird I guess but then then again zombies dancing in the street like in the music video thriller might be funny to watch

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
If I did see a zombie, I would grab the nearest baseball bat-like object and beat the zombie in the head with the object continuously.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Weighted net, harpoon gun it to a tree, lasso it. Those any good?

Ok maybe you thought it out better good for you lol

If I did see a zombie, I would grab the nearest baseball bat-like object and beat the zombie in the head with the object continuously.

Yes the old un-dead Piñata defense grab the nearest long thick and heavy yet usable stick shaped thing to bash it over and over again I here its a good work out

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Zombies? Oh, please. Ghost are real. Zombies are just stupid undead beings made up by the move people.
Do you have any evidence for such an outrageous claim? Do you even have a basic degree in science? Let's see some credentials, ma'am.

Except in one of my dreams that is.
Let's try to keep the discussion appropriate, alright?

Profesco

gone gently
Is this really a pertinent question, Cipher? Isn't the definition of a classic zombie a reanimated corpse, usually with a taste for human brains?

I wonder how likely it is that anyone has seen one of those. Really.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Personally I'd crap myself, hide in my basement and wait for the invasion to be over and if it doesn't end, then I'd end it for myself.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I have plenty of plans for a zombie outbreak, and unlike most people I already have guns.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I have plenty of plans for a zombie outbreak, and unlike most people I already have guns.