• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zombies?

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Haha the closest i've seen to a zombie in my town is a really old dude driving his electric wheelchair/moped down the middle of the road with his mouth agape and his eyes glazed, Me and my boyfriend were in hysterics for a while! (and after telling him to move to the side of the road before he hurts himself)!.

TSL

Mischievous.
Huh, Zombies are a beastly group simply because ignorant/clueless people are consumed by them, leaving problems for the educated ones.

Though I've never seen one, I'm fully prepared for the day...

What the hell is up with all these crappy threads? Ghosts, zombies, aliens, the paranormal? I like the usual misery and woe that is presented.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Voodoo_zombie

Zombies do exist. Not the flesh-eating undead ones, but the ones those were derived from. There is nothing supernatural about real zombies.

There are many types of zombies some not in video games and many types have sub types but almost all zombies can be stopped by attacking and damaging the head but blowing up and burning are the main ways people kill them.

Paranormal Zombies:

Demonic Zombies:
Zombies that are the bodies of people that have passed away and have come back in bodied by demonic forces that just kill and are the wildest of the paranormal type zombies they attack in no order Burning and Damaging the heads are the best ways to stop them if you cant find a way to blow them up

Black Magic Zombies:
Those zombies have been controlled by unknown forces like Voodoo or other black magic these can't be contagious they just kill or do as the forces acting upon them have them do they attack in a orderly way best way to kill them or stop them is burning,damage the head,blowing up or kill the source person that has used the magic or acting power on them and they are one of the smartest forms of zombies these dont want to eat people they just want to kill and do their masters bidding

Infect Zombies:

Virus Zombie:
Zombies that are you most common they are either science subject gone wrong and the only way to stop them is to burning,damage the head,blowing up or inject the counter virus(hard and never really used) these infect by biting or blood contact and can spread fast and some signs wont show as fast in some people as they do in others which means that air/boat/train/car travel to other lands can be possible and makes it easy to spread fast world wide

Alien Zombies: (A.K.A Parasitic Zombies in some cases with an alien bug)
Zombies that get infected by germs or bugs that come from space or other would these are brought by space objects that fall into earth Comets/satellites/meteors/types of gamma rays they infect and spread by contact to the human body or in food/water supplies or by animal contact burning,damage the head,blowing up can stop them but wont stop the alien force behind it some of these types are smart so b careful even more so then with other types

Mutation Zombies:

Closest to some forms of lab subjects (Virus Zombie) or types of Alien Zombies (By gamma ray radiation) but they come mostly from weaponry usage such as Bombs and Bio weapons and they turn from people to zombies due to the the weapons aftermath and is mostly Radiation related these can be smart but most times aren't

-----------------------

theres more types and info just got tired of typing it all lol sorry for spelling and typos

Mawile XD

ello thar
What the heck? I don't believe in zombies. If you have proof of one, please, take it to the police. If they actually existed, I'd shoot one in the knees, tie it up, and give it to some scientists so they could find a way to kill them by the thousands...

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I was sure that this thread was made as a piss take for all the recent paranormal threads that didn't seem to have any valid point.
This man gets it!

The real joke is that the thread is now three pages long and full of serious answers. Oh, you crazy guys.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
This man gets it!

The real joke is that the thread is now three pages long and full of serious answers. Oh, you crazy guys.

The voices specifically tell me that I'm not crazy. They also tell me to watch The Hills.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Somehow, I'm not really worried. I have zombie insurance!

...Who first thought of the idea of zombies, anyway? The concept is creepy, but they're always incredibly slow and stupid - much like many of the people I know.

"The zombies are coming! Walk for your life!"

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Somehow, I'm not really worried. I have zombie insurance!

...Who first thought of the idea of zombies, anyway? The concept is creepy, but they're always incredibly slow and stupid - much like many of the people I know.

"The zombies are coming! Walk for your life!"

LOL walk for you life fat lazy people will die by the thousands watch out Rosie O' Donald XD

but yeah it lame all the carp I said you can find on googles first page lol and on the web page for the book Zombie survival guide

Last edited: